Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 03:39:04:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660975 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Theres one candidate people like and its not Trump 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Theres one candidate people like and its not Trump  (Read 97 times)
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #12 on: 09 03, 15, 06:32:43:PM » Reply

(( The Left will have NO problem calling Carson a Porch Monkey or an Oreo. ))

Tell me again what the right calls Obama.  I'd say turn-about-fair-play. doncha think.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #13 on: 09 03, 15, 06:33:37:PM » Reply

i don't care what color he is

Then why do you keep calling him an oreo. racist nancy teabagger?

Tell me again what the right calls Obama.

Marxist, communist, anti-American, dictator.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #14 on: 09 03, 15, 06:41:12:PM » Reply

can you name one "leftist" that has ever used the term "porch monkey?"  are you sure you know what a leftist is?

I can name 16 off hand that I'm sure have said it more than once.  #17 if you want to count LBJ.  Did I "personally" hear them? Nope. But one does not need to personally hear something to know the kind of language certain people would use.  Take you for instance. I'm betting you've said it at some point in your life as well.

Orval Fabus
Benjamin Travis Laney
John Stennis
James Eastland
Allen Ellender
Russell Long
John Sparkman
John McClellan
Richard Russell
Herman Talmadge
George Wallace
Lester Maddox
John Rarick
Robert Byrd
Al Gore, Sr.
Bull Connor
bhsgrad1972

There is a SEVERE lack of common sense these days.

« Reply #15 on: 09 03, 15, 06:51:28:PM » Reply

Are you lefties not aware of the accomplishments of Dr. Ben Carson?

He was the youngest man EVER (age 33) to head a major division at Johns Hopkins when he became the director of pediatric neurosurgery.

He was the very FIRST to SUCCESSFULLY SEPARATE CONJOINED CRANIOPAGUS TWINS (for you non-medical people, that's Siamese twins joined at the HEAD), in 1987.  NO ONE had EVER accomplished that before, due to the complexity of the shared blood vessels in the brains of craniopagus twins.

He received the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest civilian award possible for an American, in 2008.

I don't care whether you think he should run for President or not.  Just don't say that Carson is a "dufus" - because he most certainly is NOT.
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #16 on: 09 03, 15, 06:54:39:PM » Reply

Carson is at the top of my list right now. We need a president of the people, not a career politician.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #17 on: 09 03, 15, 06:56:21:PM » Reply

Are you lefties not aware of the accomplishments of Dr. Ben Carson?

He was the youngest man EVER (age 33) to head a major division at Johns Hopkins when he became the director of pediatric neurosurgery.

He was the very FIRST to SUCCESSFULLY SEPARATE CONJOINED CRANIOPAGUS TWINS (for you non-medical people, that's Siamese twins joined at the HEAD), in 1987.  NO ONE had EVER accomplished that before, due to the complexity of the shared blood vessels in the brains of craniopagus twins.

He received the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest civilian award possible for an American, in 2008.

I don't care whether you think he should run for President or not.  Just don't say that Carson is a "dufus" - because he most certainly is NOT.

what does that have to do with having a clue about our economy, about how ISIS is not similar to our founding fathers, how we should not use drone strikes against random people near our southern border, how big a liar he is when he said he never used fetal tissue for any research?  electing this clueless bozo for being a gifted, dexterious surgeon is like electing trump because he is a goody loudmouth rich boy.  why are teabaggers so easily impressed?  NEITHER OF THEM HAVE A TRACK RECORD.  ALL WE CAN DO IS JUST THEM BY THEIR STUPID ASS STATEMENTS OF TODAY AND LATELY.  THEY BOTH SUCK.  THEY BOTH ARE NOT FIT TO BE DOGCATCHERS, NO MATTER HOW SKILLED OR COMPETENT THEY ARE AT MAKING DOUGH OR HAVING BEAUTY PAGEANTS.

if he is at the top of local's retarded list, that means he is at the bottom of every list of every person with a measurable IQ in this country.   
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #18 on: 09 03, 15, 07:01:44:PM » Reply

He knows a heck of a lot more than Obama does, that's for sure.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #19 on: 09 03, 15, 07:06:34:PM » Reply

about what?  about ISIS and our founding fathers being so similar?  he is an idiot.  lots of gifted people are idiots.  he can do brain surgery, wonderful.  if we need a president that can do brain surgery he would be perfect!!  and chemtrail has to go back in time 60 goddamn years to find a racist democrat, before they all came over and parked their sick racist ass in the republican party tent.  what a maroon. 
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #20 on: 09 03, 15, 07:08:58:PM » Reply

about what?

About health care, about the economy, about national security.  About ISIS.  About our nation's founding, about our founding fathers, etc.

The only area where Obama knows more than Carson is college basketball.
bhsgrad1972

There is a SEVERE lack of common sense these days.

« Reply #21 on: 09 03, 15, 07:08:58:PM » Reply

It is a TRUE STATEMENT that neither Trump nor Carson have previously held elected office.  It is TRUE that either man would be INEXPERIENCED if elected to public office.

However, both have extensive managerial experience, Trump in his years as a businessman, and Carson in having been the director of the Pediatric Neurosurgery Unit at Johns Hopkins (the most prestigious hospital in this country).

I'm not saying I support either man at this point.  It's way too soon to tell.  But I will not rule either man out, just because they aren't experienced politicians.

Maybe it's time for someone who is NOT a politician to be elected to the presidency.  After all, none of our Founding Fathers had any experience at it, either, when our nation was founded.
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #22 on: 09 03, 15, 07:22:49:PM » Reply

I Like Trump===No hes Not My first choice But hes Dragging the RINO's kicking and screaming to the Important subject==Conservatism !!  Immigration ,,Economy ,,and Jobs !

I wish he would come out and say-I will Take the second place candidate as My Choice for VP !!

Remember almost all McStains votes were Not for him they were for Palin !
Bob Huntress
Honored Member

« Reply #23 on: 09 03, 15, 07:32:02:PM » Reply

"Tell me again what the right calls Obama."

Mostly it's between "Dishonest" and "Incompetent", bur those are names he earned.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Theres one candidate people like and its not Trump
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory