Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 07:55:35:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653580 Posts in 297939 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: "Crusader" Assault Weapon: Pandering to Gun Nut Christians Since 2015 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 Print
Author Topic: "Crusader" Assault Weapon: Pandering to Gun Nut Christians Since 2015  (Read 433 times)
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #12 on: 09 03, 15, 06:58:23:PM » Reply

War is for true assault weapons son. Not that semi-auto crap.

I'll have to look these rifles from a collector stand point. The AR-15 I would really like to have is in a local gun shop. Serial number 666.

I'd rather have the one with the serial# 777...

uh, oh. i think these gun nuts want some "alone time" where they can gush over each other's serial numbers......so sweet.  so gun nutty. 
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #13 on: 09 03, 15, 06:59:54:PM » Reply

Maybe a little off topic, but
Bush made a big mistake disbanding the Iraqi army thus creating ISIS/ISIL and now these barbarians are slaughtering even the most gentle of peoples and wiping out their lives and historic lands. So the question is what do we do about it?

Seeing the horrors of the beheadings to being thrown into mass grave pits not unlike the holocaust, of course I want them stopped and smashed to smithereens, but easy for me to say as I wouldn't be personally involved nor have my life put on the line, so that makes me an armchair warrior.

Whatever the correct answer is what to do, I hope these poor people who are desperately trying to flee from being murdered are given safe haven in countries and areas that could protect them.
Sadly, to have left the Iraqi army in tact would have been akin to leaving the SS in tact at the end of WWII!

Foolish in the extreme!
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #14 on: 09 03, 15, 07:03:56:PM » Reply

War is for true assault weapons son. Not that semi-auto crap.

I'll have to look these rifles from a collector stand point. The AR-15 I would really like to have is in a local gun shop. Serial number 666.

hate to burst your snot bubble, old goon, but fully automatic assault weapons, somehow, are still illegal to sell to private citizens.  so you are wrong again.  thanks for playing, though, dumbass!!
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #15 on: 09 03, 15, 07:06:13:PM » Reply

obama created ISIS?  he armed ISIS?

Yup.

The Syria policy of the Obama administration is the main reason for the growth of the Islamic State (or ISIS) – and with it, for the current crisis in Iraq, and for a greatly increased danger of terrorism in Europe and America.Administration policy has fanned the rebellion in Syria and kept it going for three full years, while doing nothing to bring it to a successful close. Sometimes the administration has explicitly tried to keep the rebels in a stalemate with Assad; Secretary of State Kerry said that it was his policy to do just that, in order to promote negotiations and “peace.” The result, so obvious as to make that statement a shameless Orwellianism, has been to keep the war dragging on.

This has provided the hothouse for the growth of the extremist Islamic State. In due course, it spilled over from Syria into Iraq, and it has issued threats against the American homeland. The Obama-Kerry policy has also made for the more than 190,000 deaths in Syria, 500,000 wounded, and 8 million refugees (more than 2 million abroad, 6 million inside Syria) — this, out of a population of about 22 million.

It is hard to imagine a policy more irresponsible, or worse from a moral standpoint. Yet it has been the long-standing policy of Obama and Kerry — and it was Secretary of State Clinton’s, too, until her last weeks in office, when she finally seemed to be getting serious, only to have her new plans thrown out by Kerry. Fanning a rebellion just up to the point where the country is bleeding continuously — what could be more horrible? As the saying goes, “It is worse than a crime, it is a mistake.” Worse, because it keeps compounding the crime, as a matter of principle. But absurd behaviors often have their causes in beliefs. This policy has been a logical product of the attitudes and ideologies of the Obama administration: anti-anti-Islamism, moral posturing, moral inversion — enthusiasm about toppling allies like Mubarak, nervousness about toppling adversaries like Assad — and, under the guise of peace, an ideological neutralism directed against one’s own side, something very different from an honestly neutral objectivity.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/386354/how-obama-caused-isis-ira-straus

Also - Former head of U.S. Defense Intelligence, Lieutenant General Michael Flynn, made headlines again when he said during an interview with al Jazeerah that the Obama administration had willfully supported the creation of Islamic State by supporting the insurgency of Salafists, Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood in Syria and Iraq.

Flynn said that his agency had delivered accurate intelligence Al Qaeda and other Islamist groups were the main driving force of the insurgency in Syria and Iraq, but the administration did not listen.

When the interviewer asked Flynn if he thought the administration turned a blind eye to the intelligence, he said that it wasn’t a “blind eye” but “a willful decision” to ignore the information.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obamas-former-head-of-u-s-defense-intelligence-administration-willfully-supported-creation-of-isis/
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #16 on: 09 03, 15, 07:09:14:PM » Reply

They should build up this one and have a fund raising Raffle for the Republican Candidate!   

Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #17 on: 09 03, 15, 07:11:37:PM » Reply

hate to burst your snot bubble, old goon, but fully automatic assault weapons, somehow, are still illegal to sell to private citizens.  so you are wrong again.  thanks for playing, though, dumbass!!

That's right short round. Civilians are not allowed to own assault weapons without a special license.

Semi-auto's are not assault weapons and that is why this weapon can be sold legally to civilians.

Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #18 on: 09 03, 15, 07:11:57:PM » Reply

What you quoted had nothing to do with "Fully Automatic",  Snot Bubble..
justincase

« Reply #19 on: 09 03, 15, 07:14:22:PM » Reply

Those who would use God or the Bible to justify killing people are disgusting pigs, regardless of their nationality or ethnicity, or so-called religion.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #20 on: 09 03, 15, 07:16:20:PM » Reply

Yes, Muslims do do that - don't they.  Thanks for noticing...
justincase

« Reply #21 on: 09 03, 15, 07:20:56:PM » Reply

Oh. Was that Florida guy who created that "crusader" rifle with the Bible verse a Muslim?  Wonder why that wasn't in the article.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #22 on: 09 03, 15, 07:37:21:PM » Reply

you boys are ate up with it.  actually defending some asshole trying to make some money off linking AN ASSAULT WEAPON TO THE CRUSADES, TO KILLING IN GENERAL, SPECIFICALLY, SO IT SEEMS, AT KILLING MUSLIMS IN THIS COUNTRY SINCE THERE IS NO CHANCE ANY CLOWN THAT BUYS THAT GUN IS GOING TO ACTUALLY USE IT IN A PLACE WHERE HE MIGHT GET SHOT AT.  do you not see how wrong this is?  what is wrong with you?
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #23 on: 09 03, 15, 07:40:33:PM » Reply

Quick question...if 10 terrorist were in your area shooting people at random...would you rather have a weapon or not have a weapon?
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: "Crusader" Assault Weapon: Pandering to Gun Nut Christians Since 2015
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory