Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 04:50:51:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662689 Posts in 298804 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: "Crusader" Assault Weapon: Pandering to Gun Nut Christians Since 2015 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: "Crusader" Assault Weapon: Pandering to Gun Nut Christians Since 2015  (Read 438 times)
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #36 on: 09 04, 15, 08:51:53:AM » Reply

That assault weapon charge is garbage, this isn't

https://pro.hsionlineorders.net/HSI150428A/PHSIR821?h=true
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #37 on: 09 04, 15, 08:57:09:AM » Reply

This Psalm was composed by David after the death of Absalom; and from a collation of it with
my strength. Heb. my rock.

David was called to be a man of war, and he was eminently successful in his battles; be does not trace this to his good generalship or valour, but to his being taught and strengthened for the war and the fight.

This verse is full of personality; it is mercy shown to David himself which is the subject of grateful song. It has also a presentness about it; for Jehovah is now his strength, and is still teaching him; we ought to make a point of presenting praise while yet the blessing is on the wing. The verse is also pre-eminently practical, and full of the actual life of every day; for David's days were spent in camps and conflicts.

http://biblehub.com/psalms/144-1.htm
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #38 on: 09 04, 15, 09:11:11:AM » Reply

12 to 15 rounds per minute?  are you insane?  you don't need a semi auto to shoot that slow, peabrain!

How many rounds does a semi-automatic rifle fire per minute?
I am having a debate and it was brought to my attention that semi automatic rifles fire 180 rounds per minute. That is 3 rounds a second. That just sounds ridiculous.

Bill Stein, former military officer / SF Augmentee
3.1k Views • Upvoted by Quora User
Bill has 110+ answers in Guns and Firearms.

Since the cycle time of the weapon is faster than the speed at which you can pull the trigger, the answer is that it can fire as fast as you can pull the trigger.

Technically, the AR-15 fires 800 rounds a minute (source: Wikipedia), which is 13.3 rounds per second.  This is for the full-auto version.  We know that fanning your index finger is going to be much slower than that, so saying 180 rounds per minute is actually a very, very reasonable number.  Except that you'd never get there, because you can only fire 30 (or 10 in Colorado) rounds from a standard magazine.

In Air Force Security Forces duties protecting stateside assets, I would routinely carry four magazines (three in a belt pouch and one in the weapon) for a total of 120 rounds.

from the same source-

Anonymous
Anonymous
Totally possible, for a pro. Take a look at some of Jerry Miculek's videos. That guy is a machine...

If you can't do the math, 27 rounds in 3.7 seconds is 7.3 rounds per second, or 438 rounds per minute.

https://www.quora.com/How-many-rounds-does-a-semi-automatic-rifle-fire-per-minute
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #39 on: 09 04, 15, 09:23:34:AM » Reply

So you would also consider the Bow as an assault weapon too?

http://controversialtimes.com/news/video-expert-archer-shows-amazing-speed-and-accuracy-with-rapid-fire-shooting/

You are talking how fast you can pull a trigger short round. The key with a weapon is you have to hit something to be effective.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #40 on: 09 04, 15, 09:24:14:AM » Reply

The AR-15 has no "automatic fire mode", the M-16 (to which the AR-15 looks like) has a rate of about 800 rpm (however that's more of a representation of how fast you can empty a magazine in relation to 1 minute, it would be impossible to successfully fire this many rounds while managing to reload every 3 seconds 20 times in said minute) and also has no "automatic fire mode," it has a 3 round burst. The AR-15 (if you're actually aiming at anything) is close to about 60 rpm, similar to the average hunting rifle.

According to figures released by the Department of Defense, the average number of rounds expended in Vietnam to kill one enemy solder with the M-16 was 50,000. The average number of rounds expended by U.S. military snipers to kill one enemy soldier was 1.3 rounds. That's a cost-difference of $23,000 per kill for the average soldier, vs. $0.17 per kill for the military sniper.

According to the U.S. Army, the average soldier will hit a man-sized target 10 percent of the time at 300 meters using the M16A2 rifle. Graduates of the U.S. Army sniper school are expected to achieve 90 percent first-round hits at 600 meters, using the M24 Sniper Weapon System (SWS).

The sniper has special abilities, training, and equipment. His job is to deliver discriminatory, highly accurate rifle fire against enemy targets that cannot be engaged successfully by the regular rifleman because of range, size, location, fleeting nature, or visibility.

A sniper must be highly trained in long range rifle marksmanship and field craft skills to ensure maximum effective engagements with minimum risk.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #41 on: 09 04, 15, 09:40:41:AM » Reply

no....you are forgetting the use of an assault weapon.  one is to lay down enough fire to allow others to move towards the target.  another is defensively to lay down enough fire to repress an assault. and mass murder wise, if enough targets are close enough, say a movie house or a grade school, then you just fire as many as you want in the general direction and hope for as many casualties as possible as quickly as possible because YOU ARE INSANE AND JUST A TOTALLY OUT OF CONTROL MASS MURDERER. 
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #42 on: 09 04, 15, 09:43:53:AM » Reply

wasn't david the guy who had at least six wives at one time and many more concubines?  is that the go to guy for the christian religion of the new testament?
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #43 on: 09 04, 15, 09:44:39:AM » Reply

if enough targets are close enough, say a movie house

Use a pump shotgun with 9 or 12 projectiles in each shell fired. 81 to 108 bullets in each loaded shotgun. Real messy.  Aiming not required just general direction.  Reloading is extremely fast.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #44 on: 09 04, 15, 09:45:18:AM » Reply

David was not Christian.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #45 on: 09 04, 15, 09:49:56:AM » Reply

no, but neither is anything in the old testament, numbnuts.   especially verses that glorified war, like the one on that goddamn fake christian CRUSADER assault weapon that pander to fake christian gun nuts. 
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #46 on: 09 04, 15, 09:55:30:AM » Reply

if enough targets are close enough, say a movie house

Use a pump shotgun with 9 or 12 projectiles in each shell fired. 81 to 108 bullets in each loaded shotgun. Real messy.  Aiming not required just general direction.  Reloading is extremely fast.    More damage than a semi-auto rifle.
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #47 on: 09 04, 15, 12:10:31:PM » Reply

Spray and Pray is what we called it in the Military.  Give me a 870 in close combat or home defense. 
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: "Crusader" Assault Weapon: Pandering to Gun Nut Christians Since 2015
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory