Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 05:47:05:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660976 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: "Crusader" Assault Weapon: Pandering to Gun Nut Christians Since 2015 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: "Crusader" Assault Weapon: Pandering to Gun Nut Christians Since 2015  (Read 436 times)
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #24 on: 09 03, 15, 07:44:17:PM » Reply

what if nobody had a weapon?  try visualizing that. 
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #25 on: 09 03, 15, 08:50:00:PM » Reply

Then the strongest would dominate the weakest. The invalid and old would be terrorized by younger thugs with no risk.  Breakins, robberies, beatings, rapes and everything else would go  with meager self defense.
Can you visualize that?
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #26 on: 09 03, 15, 09:02:25:PM » Reply

They live that in the ghettos, don't they, ho.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #27 on: 09 03, 15, 09:04:05:PM » Reply

Oh. Was that Florida guy who created that "crusader" rifle with the Bible verse a Muslim?  Wonder why that wasn't in the article.

Oh sorry, I didn't realize you were only referring to Christians like every other Leftist.

Its obvious that "Muslims" are not included in your rant:
"Those who would use God or the Bible to justify killing people are disgusting pigs, regardless of their nationality or ethnicity, or so-called religion."

Only Americans.
justincase

« Reply #28 on: 09 03, 15, 09:13:11:PM » Reply

Sure they were included, as were Americans. Your reply made it sound like only Muslims invoke religion when killing people. Hence, my question as to whether the Florida guy was Muslim.
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #29 on: 09 03, 15, 09:24:47:PM » Reply

That was not the question...I'll reiterate...if you were being attacked by armed thugs, would you rather be armed or unarmed?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #30 on: 09 03, 15, 10:13:36:PM » Reply

If they really want a weapon Muslims will not touch cool the forged parts in pig's blood!

Then the primitive fools will believe it to be a devil weapon!
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #31 on: 09 03, 15, 11:14:32:PM » Reply

actually defending some asshole trying to make some money off linking AN ASSAULT WEAPON TO THE CRUSADES, TO KILLING IN GENERAL, SPECIFICALLY, SO IT SEEMS, AT KILLING MUSLIMS IN THIS COUNTRY SINCE THERE IS NO CHANCE ANY CLOWN THAT BUYS THAT GUN IS GOING TO ACTUALLY USE IT IN A PLACE WHERE HE MIGHT GET SHOT AT.  do you not see how wrong this is?  what is wrong with you?

I collect weapons short round. I don't expect to use in a place I will get shot at. Don't need to. I have a dog that will rip your heart out is you pose a threat. Besides, as you admitted earlier, it's a semi-auto, not an assault weapon.

What's wrong with you?
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #32 on: 09 04, 15, 06:43:21:AM » Reply

semi-autos are assault weapons, clown.  why do right wingers try to hide behind silly ass word games? what would you call any gun that can accommodate high capacity clips and fire up to 30 rounds in 6 seconds, be reloaded in a few seconds, and fire another 30 rounds in 6 seconds.  in all, able to fire 60 rounds in under 15 seconds or so?  so why play stupid if you don't have to, boy?  why else would you need to fire 30 rounds in 6 seconds if not as part of an assault on a well defended target, or as part of defending a target from an assault?  get it, dumbass?  so, confused meat puppet, the question still remains that you absolutely flunked earlier-

if the safety has 3 settings-

1:  PEACE = SAFETY ON
2:  WAR = SEMI-AUTO ON
3.  GOD WILLS IT = ?

my answer was that a right wing christian gun nut who would buy such a POS anti-christian assault weapon with the name "Crusader" and a dumbass biblical verse on it promoting killing and war, sets it on the 3rd setting- God Wills It- When he is going to go full-on gun nut crazy and start shooting up people next to him in the movie theatre or in a mall.  what do you think it stands for, dumbass clown?
Local5th

« Reply #33 on: 09 04, 15, 08:18:51:AM » Reply

what would you call any gun that can accommodate high capacity clips and fire up to 30 rounds in 6 seconds, be reloaded in a few seconds, and fire another 30 rounds in 6 seconds.

You can't pull a trigger 5 times in one second short round. And if you could you couldn't hit a damn thing.

To call a semi-auto an assault weapon is
an anti-gun, silly ass, word game.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #34 on: 09 04, 15, 08:24:38:AM » Reply

i can do it, wimps like you cannot. and if wimpy people like you cannot and keep your aim, then you could at least handle squeezing a trigger 3 times per second. so it takes about 10 seconds to fire 30 rounds, not 6 seconds...wow, what a big difference!!  god, what a pussy you are.  no wonder you are a racist.  so what does God Wills It mean, non-answering clown? 
Local5th

« Reply #35 on: 09 04, 15, 08:42:35:AM » Reply

i can do it, wimps like you cannot.

No you can't.
Sustained or effective rate of fire is usually 12-15 rpm.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: "Crusader" Assault Weapon: Pandering to Gun Nut Christians Since 2015
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory