Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 06:06:33:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653544 Posts in 297934 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: "Crusader" Assault Weapon: Pandering to Gun Nut Christians Since 2015 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Print
Author Topic: "Crusader" Assault Weapon: Pandering to Gun Nut Christians Since 2015  (Read 432 times)
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« on: 09 03, 15, 05:44:40:PM » Reply

A Florida gun manufacturer is facing criticism for creating an assault rifle with a Bible verse on it that's meant to stop "Muslim terrorists" from using it.

Images of the AR-15 Crusader rifle posted online by Spike's Tactical in Apopka show an emblem of a cross inside a shield similar to those used by the Knights Templar during the Crusades on one side.

The other side features Psalm 144:1:

"Blessed be the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle."

The gun also has 3, count them, 3 (teabaggers use one of your life lines to call a friend), settings on the safety:

Peace (yeah, that's gonna happen!)  = safety on
War (now we're talkin'!) = semi-automatic
and
God Wills It (geezus, could you be a little more obvious in your pandering, sleazeballs?) = who knows what comes after semi-automatic.....total mental breakdown?

Apopka, Florida -- A new assault rifle manufactured by Spike’s Tactical in Apopka, Florida has become available for public purchase.

The Spike’s Tactical Crusader is a new version of the AR-15 assault rifle and has the Bible verse, Psalm 144:1 is laser etched into the magazine. The Bible verse says, “Blessed be the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.”

“Right now and as it has been for quite some time, one of the biggest threats in the world is and remains Islamic terrorism,”(Huh?? more americans have been killed by other americans using guns in one year than have been killed in history by terrorist attacks on americans) said Ben “Mookie” Thomas, spokesman for Spike’s Tactical, who is a former Navy Seal and former Blackwater security contractor. “We wanted to make sure we built a weapon that would never be able to be used by Muslim terrorists to kill innocent people or advance their radical agenda.”(we want gun nut fake christians to use it to advance their radical agenda...remember koresh and tim mcveigh?)

The Crusader features a shield with a cross on the left side of the lower unit, while the safety selector markings feature the words, “Peace” for safe, “War” for semi-automatic, and “God wills it.” On the reverse side of the safety selector are the Latin translations of those words, Pax Pacis, Bellum, and Deus Vult.

Florida man creates 'Tactical Crusader' rifle

The rifle shoots standard .223 or 5.56 ammunition, but can be modified to shoot 300 AAC Blackout ammunition by simply changing the barrel.

The Crusader retails for $1,395, and like all Spike’s Tactical products, has a manufacturer’s lifetime warranty.(or 2 years, whichever comes first for loony tune fake christian gun nuts who shoot themselves so often playing GI Joe)

For a list of full specifications and to learn more about purchasing the Crusader rifle, click here.

http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/local/2015/09/02/florida-man-creates-tactical-crusader-rifle/71594036/

* gun nut bible verse.jpeg (60.68 KB, 630x420 - viewed 4 times.)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #1 on: 09 03, 15, 05:45:45:PM » Reply

Cut&Paste boy strikes again.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #2 on: 09 03, 15, 05:50:23:PM » Reply

yeah, maybe someday you can learn to do it, chemtrail.  special ed classes for teabaggers is quite the rage nowadays.  don't be ashamed to seek help.  you really need it. 

and what does Cut&Past mean?  if you could read, you could tell that only about half of that post was copied. 
pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #3 on: 09 03, 15, 06:22:04:PM » Reply

Maybe a little off topic, but
Bush made a big mistake disbanding the Iraqi army thus creating ISIS/ISIL and now these barbarians are slaughtering even the most gentle of peoples and wiping out their lives and historic lands. So the question is what do we do about it?

Seeing the horrors of the beheadings to being thrown into mass grave pits not unlike the holocaust, of course I want them stopped and smashed to smithereens, but easy for me to say as I wouldn't be personally involved nor have my life put on the line, so that makes me an armchair warrior.

Whatever the correct answer is what to do, I hope these poor people who are desperately trying to flee from being murdered are given safe haven in countries and areas that could protect them.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #4 on: 09 03, 15, 06:28:20:PM » Reply

yeah, bush and his advisors screwed up every aspect of the whole iraq invasion and occupation.  basically taking over, firing every elected official, every mayor, every police chief, every policeman, every soldier, leaving them high and dry with no work, no future, and in most cities, no running water or sanitary sewer or medical facilities or even electricity....THAT IS HOW YOU WIN OVER A NATION, BY DESTROYING THEIR INFRASTRUCTURE?  maybe most iraqis would have accepted our initial invasion if we had left it at that, and maybe used a real UN nation building force to help the iraqis get back on their feet and decide their own future.  who knows?  but the bottom line is, we should not have invaded any country in the middle east for such specious reasons at any time. 
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 09 03, 15, 06:34:38:PM » Reply

A Florida gun manufacturer is facing criticism for creating an assault rifle with a Bible verse on it that's meant to stop "Muslim terrorists" from using it.

Images of the AR-15 Crusader rifle posted online by Spike's Tactical in Apopka show an emblem of a cross inside a shield similar to those used by the Knights Templar during the Crusades on one side.

Maybe the pansy-assed Left would feel better had the manufacturer simply dipped the AR-15s in pigs blood.  But surely I jest..
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #6 on: 09 03, 15, 06:43:02:PM » Reply

yeah, bush and his advisors screwed up every aspect of the whole iraq invasion and occupation.  basically taking over, firing every elected official, every mayor, every police chief, every policeman, every soldier, leaving them high and dry with no work, no future, and in most cities, no running water or sanitary sewer or medical facilities or even electricity....THAT IS HOW YOU WIN OVER A NATION, BY DESTROYING THEIR INFRASTRUCTURE?

And Obama carried it even further by creating and arming ISIS and destroying Libya and Syria.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #7 on: 09 03, 15, 06:45:08:PM » Reply

Jim
Contributor

The Left Break "everything" they Touch.

Re: "Crusader" Assault Weapon: Pandering to Gun Nut Christians Since
« Reply #5 on: Today at 06:34:38 PM »   Reply

Maybe the pansy-assed Left would feel better had the manufacturer simply dipped the AR-15s in pigs blood.  But surly I jest..

yeah, you are surly!!  tell me, right wing sage, if the Crusader gun, designed for the christian who likes shooting people, has 3 settings on its safety, and the first says Peace, and it means the safety is on.  and the second says, War, and the safety is off and it is on semi-automatic, what does the 3rd setting mean when it says "God wills it?"  time to have a full-on mental breakdown and start shooting everybody in the theater or mall?  you right wing gun nuts do that a lot, you know. 

Local5th

Re: "Crusader" Assault Weapon: Pandering to Gun Nut Christians Since

And Obama carried it even further by creating and arming ISIS and destroying Libya and Syria.

obama created ISIS?  he armed ISIS?  he destroyed syria, russia's best friend in the region whose leader admitted using chemical weapons against his own people?  if obama did destroy syria, why are you crying, little bitch?  and how can even someone as stupid as you believe obama created ISIS, you silly dickhead?  are you trying to prove how stupid you are?
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 09 03, 15, 06:48:28:PM » Reply

Whatever the correct answer is what to do, I hope these poor people who are desperately trying to flee from being murdered are given safe haven in countries and areas that could protect them.

You can bet your house that these Christians will not be given safe haven in this country whatsoever. And the reason is because atheists on the left, like hoosier, jw, gwboolean et al can't stand Christians. They shed more tears for a lost cat than a Christian being beheaded.

Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #9 on: 09 03, 15, 06:50:54:PM » Reply

War is for true assault weapons son. Not that semi-auto crap.

I'll have to look these rifles from a collector stand point. The AR-15 I would really like to have is in a local gun shop. Serial number 666.
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 09 03, 15, 06:51:43:PM » Reply

tell me, right wing sage, if the Crusader gun, designed for the christian who likes shooting people, has 3 settings on its safety, and the first says Peace, and it means the safety is on.  and the second say, War, and the safety is off and it is on semi-automatic, what does the 3rd setting mean when it says "God wills it?"  time to have a full-on mental breakdown and start shooting everybody in the theater or mall?  you right wing gun nuts do that a lot, you know.

I thank you for posting how your mind works.  You actually believe Christians go out "on a whim" to slaughter innocent people.
True colors always come through at some point.
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #11 on: 09 03, 15, 06:52:38:PM » Reply

I'll have to look these rifles from a collector stand point. The AR-15 I would really like to have is in a local gun shop. Serial number 666.

I'd rather have the one with the serial# 777...
Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: "Crusader" Assault Weapon: Pandering to Gun Nut Christians Since 2015
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory