Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 06:54:31:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660843 Posts in 298628 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Liberal wishes do not always come true! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Liberal wishes do not always come true!  (Read 131 times)
LadyRavensWing

« Reply #12 on: 09 03, 15, 09:46:41:PM » Reply

Don't think so, Ken..

When push comes to shove, "the trumpster" won't get the amount of votes nationwide to win..

"IF" he is indeed nominated, that is...

Ldy R.* 
KensanIV

« Reply #13 on: 09 03, 15, 10:30:28:PM » Reply

There are a lot of Democrats who are just as tired of the Clintons lies and the Obama overreaches that they too are ready for someone who tells it as it is. 

The top 3 R's... all have no government experience and have never been elected to any public office...  That should tell you a lot about the attitude of voters today.

Everyone but Trump is taking campaign contributions... And JUST WHY DO YOU THINK THAT PEOPLE DONATE MONEY POLITICAL CAMPAIGNS?  In the event you really don't know...They want something if the guy they support gets elected.

Trump owes no one a penny for any sort of campaign contribution.  And he is going to make a point of that.

Don't sell him short... He is a masterful salesman... and that is all a good politician really is. 
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #14 on: 09 03, 15, 10:36:55:PM » Reply

Several months and one FBI investigation...before the Clinton Crime Family can be crowned queen & king pervert!
LadyRavensWing

« Reply #15 on: 09 03, 15, 10:59:25:PM » Reply

Probably not enough to do the trick..

trumpster is good, but not THAT good..

He's a *supposedly* good business man, but his knowledge in foreign policy, among other things is woefully lacking.

I don't think there are enough voters out there trusting him enough to get him in..

Ldy R.* 
KensanIV

« Reply #16 on: 09 04, 15, 11:27:26:PM » Reply

Obama was also an extreme neophyte regarding foreign policy, Otherwise he would not have placed Hillary or Kerry in that position.  Can Trump do any worse?  Doubtful.  I do believe that Trump has the brains to listen to his advisors and put someone into the office who has the needs of our country as their primary purpose. 

From the deal that Kerry has foistered  onto this country... It is obvious that he does NOT.    What are you going to do if the Congress is held by the R's, as well as the senate and the WH? 
LadyRavensWing

« Reply #17 on: 09 04, 15, 11:28:40:PM » Reply

That is only your own opinion, ken...

Not shared by a a heckuva lot of others..

Ldy R.* 
KensanIV

« Reply #18 on: 09 04, 15, 11:33:23:PM » Reply

Sez You? 
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #19 on: 09 04, 15, 11:49:55:PM » Reply

and these career politicians will be put out to pasture and rules putin place for length of service will also be put in place. 'Bout dangtime they did...

DANM NOW THE LEFT AS IN RAVENSHIT IS SOUNDING LIKE TRUMP AND ASKING FOR TERM LIMITS, WHODATHUNK IT, TRUMP IS ALSO FOR PUBLIC FUNDING ELECTION RUNS TO ELIMINATE SPECIAL INTERESTS AND I BET SHE IS FOR THAT AS WELL, BUT STILL SHE RAILS AGAINST HIM WHEN THEY BOTH WANT THE SAME THINGS!!! LOL
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #20 on: 09 05, 15, 09:35:29:AM » Reply

The pledge Trump was boasting about signing, is NOT binding.  Only symbolic.  As long as he is the front runner, he's good.  As soon as he starts loosing ground and the GOP dump him at the primaries, Trump will bail and go independent.  And will never apologize for doing so.

Trump is not really interested in becoming POTUS, he's just looking for more attention as he tries to fuck up the system...
LadyRavensWing

« Reply #21 on: 09 05, 15, 10:13:14:AM » Reply

Yep, Jigsaw...

Ldy R.* 
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Liberal wishes do not always come true!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory