Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 08:56:48:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660579 Posts in 298604 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Kim Davis IN Custody for Contempt of Court 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 24 Print
Author Topic: Kim Davis IN Custody for Contempt of Court  (Read 23387 times)
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #192 on: 09 09, 15, 01:54:12:PM » Reply

Dan. you are apparently still stuck in Bizarro World

I couldn't help but notice you failed to offer a logical reply to my obvious factual statement.  You don't have a logical reply because you know I am correct.  Therefore your only alternative is to make personal attacks.

caserio1

« Reply #193 on: 09 09, 15, 01:56:16:PM » Reply

be assured wm

dan is up to his old tricks
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #194 on: 09 09, 15, 01:58:38:PM » Reply

dan is up to his old tricks

Yep.  It's called logic.
caserio1

« Reply #195 on: 09 09, 15, 02:13:43:PM » Reply

exactly
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #196 on: 09 09, 15, 04:02:51:PM » Reply

I couldn't help but notice you failed to offer a logical reply to my obvious factual statement.  You don't have a logical reply because you know I am correct.  Therefore your only alternative is to make personal attacks.

(1.) It's an observation, not an attack. (2.) I replied to your flawed (il)logic in other threads and quite possibly in the earlier pages of this one. Your repetition of nonsensical arguments don't bring them any closer to reality.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #197 on: 09 09, 15, 04:11:31:PM » Reply

you need to go back to your 3rd grade special ed reading class, nancy dan, and read what she swore to do, or affirmed, if she did not want to swear:

Here is the oath of office taken by county clerks in Kentucky:
———
Section 228 of the Kentucky Constitution, oath of officers and attorneys:
Members of the General Assembly and all officers, before they enter upon the execution of the duties of their respective offices, and all members of the bar, before they enter upon the practice of their profession, shall take the following oath or affirmation:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm, as the case may be) that I will support the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of this Commonwealth, and be faithful and true to the Commonwealth of Kentucky so long as I continue a citizen thereof, and that I will faithfully execute, to the best of my ability, the office of ___________ according to law; and I do further solemnly swear (or affirm) that since the adoption of the present Constitution, I, being a citizen of this State, have not fought a duel with deadly weapons within this State nor out of it, nor have I sent or accepted a challenge to fight a duel with deadly weapons, nor have I acted as second in carrying a challenge, nor aided or assisted any person thus offending, so help me God."
———
— Source: Kentucky Legislative Research Commission

as justincase noted:

Notice it doesn't say "according to law when I took this oath," it says "according to law." Current law is that gay marriage is legal and a Constitutional right.  You don't have to agree with the law, but it IS the law, which she swore to execute. She has failed to execute her duty.

notice, too, she also swore to support the Constitution.  by the authority of the Constitution, the Supreme Court has said that any state bans on gay marriage are unconstitutional and therefore invalid.  period.  she is not following the law of Kentucky, and she is not supporting the Constitution.  nancy dan has had his ass handed to him once again.  what else is new?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #198 on: 09 09, 15, 05:26:02:PM » Reply

(1.) It's an observation, not an attack

OK, I "observe" that you are a lying moron.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #199 on: 09 09, 15, 05:28:29:PM » Reply

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm, as the case may be) that I will support the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of this Commonwealth, and be faithful and true to the Commonwealth of Kentucky so long as I continue a citizen thereof, and that I will faithfully execute, to the best of my ability, the office of ___________ according to law; and I do further solemnly swear (or affirm) that since the adoption of the present Constitution, I, being a citizen of this State, have not fought a duel with deadly weapons within this State nor out of it, nor have I sent or accepted a challenge to fight a duel with deadly weapons, nor have I acted as second in carrying a challenge, nor aided or assisted any person thus offending, so help me God."
———
— Source: Kentucky Legislative Research Commission

as justincase noted:

Notice it doesn't say "according to law when I took this oath,"

Sure it does.  "According to the law" is in the present tense.  Notice it doesn't say "according to current and future laws..."
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #200 on: 09 09, 15, 05:34:22:PM » Reply

I observed here that she is following the law of the land and even quoted

the exact law passed by U.S. Congress.

When asked to produce a state or federal laws that mentions marriage and mentioned perversion and degeneracy that she broke,

we get crickets from the boards supporters of degeneracy. 

You sickos are your own proof that sicko degeneracy you adhere to makes one stupid! LOL!
LadyRavensWing

« Reply #201 on: 09 09, 15, 05:36:12:PM » Reply

dan, truth be told, you are as brainwashed in malfeasance here as much as any of the brain dead morons that have supported davis and her ilk.

This isn't about her phony bologna religion.

She can pray to the "Flying Spaghetti Monster" for all anybody cares.

When her beliefs interfere with the rights of others, she SHOULD be called on it and brought to justice.

She was.

If she continues in her fraudulent ignorance, she will find herself back in jail in contempt of court.

It's not about religion. It's about justice.

She broke the law.

Just like the old saying..

"You break it, You pay for it."

Dismissed..,

Ldy R.* 
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #202 on: 09 09, 15, 05:43:10:PM » Reply

dan, truth be told, you are as brainwashed

OK, here we go with the personal attacks again.  I'll tell you what, when you come back with a substantive counter argument to my statements, then I will listen to what you have to say.

She broke the law.

Name the statute.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #203 on: 09 09, 15, 05:46:28:PM » Reply

Just like the saying,
"When one aims low, one brings down to mediocre or sicko in this case instead of uplifting

Seems the perverts on the left want to bring down society to their degenerate level.

Kim and honest Americans don't want to see our country taken over by psychos or degraded by sicko perverts

she like all good Americans wants to uplft the law and uplift society, a progressive concept that is lost

on the sicko looneys on the left
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 24 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Kim Davis IN Custody for Contempt of Court
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory