Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 16, 24, 12:06:03:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2659509 Posts in 298500 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Kim Davis IN Custody for Contempt of Court 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 24 Print
Author Topic: Kim Davis IN Custody for Contempt of Court  (Read 23358 times)
1965hawks

« Reply #120 on: 09 04, 15, 05:28:51:PM » Reply

wmdn_bs: D2D doesn't realize Kim Davis is a Democrat.

I wouldn't be surprised that she doesn't. But I've known that fact for quite some time now. And I've also known that the federal judge who  threw Kim's dumb ass in the slammer was a Bush appointee. And, in addition to that, I've also known that Judge Bunning really had no choice but to throw her stupid ass in the calaboose after she turned down his reasonable offer that would had prevented her incarceration.
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #121 on: 09 04, 15, 05:33:14:PM » Reply

During debate over the first clause of the Fourteenth Amendment, he argued for including the phrase and subject to the jurisdiction thereof. Howard said:

[The 14th amendment] will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the government of the United States, but will include every other class of person.
[
]

1965hawks

« Reply #122 on: 09 04, 15, 06:24:15:PM » Reply

takncarabizniz: My God...are gay people so thin-skinned that they cannot think outside the box?  What's stopping them from going to another clerk?  What the fuck was stopping the 5 of 6 other clerks in her office from defying her before today, given she was apparently defying the "law", she can't fire them for DOING THEIR JOBS!  So, why the furor over one woman's refusal?

Why the furor? Should Davis be allowed to thumb her nose at a Supreme Court ruling and an order from that court to comply with that ruling? Should a Davis be allowed to deny others their constitutionally guaranteed civil rights, privileges, and liberties--based on her personal beliefs and opinions? Should Davis be allowed to operate a Rowan County governmental office as if it were a fiefdom with her, its self-appointed tyrant?   

It's the AGENDA people...nothing but the agenda...break down the ability of anyone to do anything but have a fucking sheeple mentality!

What about the agenda of persons like Kim Davis, who defy the freedom of others under the guise of exercising their own freedom? What's the mentality of those fucking hate-mongers, Ms.Takn ?

How long before the judge in Oregon who is refusing to perform gay marriages will be raked over the coals in the same fashion?

Evidently not too much longer, given the fact that the Supreme Court of the United States has found refusal to preform gay marriages to be unconstitutional.

He offers couples the names of other judges, but will that be good enough?  I bet not.

Of course it's not good enough!  The Fourteenth Amendment guarantees equal protection under the law. That means everybody must be treated the same. If a judge in Oregon--or in any other state--marries heterosexual couples, he cannot deny that same service to same-sex couples, using the unjustifiable excuse that his personal beliefs prevented him from performing the marriage. That's the bogus argument that put Davis in the slammer. Remember

Kim Davis offered gay couples alternative locations and sources to get a license, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, the gay agenda had to push till they got their way.

Kim Davis had no business offering same-sex couples alternative locations to obtain marriage licenses. She was hired to issue marriage licenses in Rowan County. If she had simply done that, done what she was hired to do--instead of setting herself up as some kind of judgmental ass hole, she would had been taking care of business.

LOL

I am offended daily by shit that happens around me...does it mean I get to ruin lives to get my way?  NO !

grow up !!!

Here's what you need to do, takncarabizniz: Take a seat and shut the fuck up! You're talking out your ass and saying nothing.
1965hawks

« Reply #123 on: 09 04, 15, 06:57:12:PM » Reply

To: Local5th

Again you've given our forum another example of your well-documented modicum of reading comprehension skills. And again your defective reading comprehension has resulted in your presenting yet another absurd argument.

As Senator Howard remarked, the requirement of "jurisdiction," understood in the sense of "allegiance," "will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States."

Most revealing, however, was Senator Howard's contention that "every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States."

http://www.heritage.org/constitution#!/amendments/14/essays/167/citizenship

Obviously Senator Howard was referring to families of ambassadors and foreign ministers--persons not under the jurisdiction of the United States--when he referred to "foreigners" and "aliens." Evidently he clearly understood that, pursuant to the Fourteenth Amendment, every other person born within the limits of the United States and subject to its jurisdiction--"subject to its jurisdiction thereof"--is by virtue of natural law and national law a [natural born] citizen of the United States of America.   
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #124 on: 09 04, 15, 07:29:10:PM » Reply

WHAT IS THE ACTUAL FED LAW THAT SHE VIOLATED?

HOW, EXACTLY, DOES IT READ?
1965hawks

« Reply #125 on: 09 04, 15, 07:57:11:PM » Reply

WWV10MHZ: WHAT IS THE ACTUAL FED LAW THAT SHE VIOLATED? HOW, EXACTLY, DOES IT READ?

Here are more relevant questions: On what legal grounds did Kim Davis base her refusal to deny marriage licenses to same-sex couples after the US Supreme Court ruled that, pursuant to the Fourteenth Amendment, same-sex marriages are legal throughout the United States?  And on what legal grounds did Davis base her defiant refusal to obey a Supreme Court Order  that she issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples?
Local5th

« Reply #126 on: 09 04, 15, 10:17:55:PM » Reply

Obviously Senator Howard was referring to families of ambassadors and foreign ministers--persons not under the jurisdiction of the United States--when he referred to "foreigners" and "aliens."

I think you are wrong chicken hawk. He was distinguishing between two groups of people.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #127 on: 09 05, 15, 02:37:11:AM » Reply

Hawks, the question was asked about federal laws being violated...yet you deflected?

LOL

BTW, Kim Davis offered couples alternate means of getting licenses from other clerks.  So, she was holding fast to her own beliefs, while offering them a way to get what they wanted.  What was wrong with that?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #128 on: 09 05, 15, 03:31:04:AM » Reply

No lrw.  She didn't.

Hawk, that's what I said.
Baretta19

« Reply #129 on: 09 05, 15, 05:49:16:AM » Reply

WHAT IS THE ACTUAL FED LAW THAT SHE VIOLATED?

It is very obvious NOW that in the United States of America your belief in god will get you jail time. It's amazing what has transpired in 7 years.

-We've lost our freedom of choice.(The ACA took this freedom away)
-We've been cast into a racial war with "Hands up don't shoot" to "Black Lives Matter" , to "WITHOUT facts, The cop acted stupidly" A WAR a.k.a. Fatwa has been declared on whites and/those identified by the Gov't as racist, Such as Republicans and anyone who displays a confederate flag. We have Muslim clerics, LEADERS of the blacks soliciting for an Army of 10,000 to kill the slave masters.
-The continued "equality" rhetoric, Rich hard working people MUST support the non-producers.
-WE have been FORCED to accept any / all sexual perversions that MAN has created, Our CHILDREN are being FORCIBLY exposed to this vile sickness, the perversion of our society has begun.

Sad but true "Death to America" is resonating from within our very own borders.
Local5th

« Reply #130 on: 09 05, 15, 09:45:55:AM » Reply

Bad shit happens to people who don't obey the law.

If you don't believe that ask Michael Brown.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #131 on: 09 05, 15, 09:52:29:AM » Reply

wmdn_bs: D2D doesn't realize Kim Davis is a Democrat.

I wouldn't be surprised that she doesn't. But I've known that fact for quite some time now. And I've also known that the federal judge who  threw Kim's dumb ass in the slammer was a Bush appointee. And, in addition to that, I've also known that Judge Bunning really had no choice but to throw her stupid ass in the calaboose after she turned down his reasonable offer that would had prevented her incarceration.
I am fully aware of that fact!

I also expect her to be purged from the democrat party for heresy!

That is why democrats imprisoned her instead of simply impeaching her!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 24 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Kim Davis IN Custody for Contempt of Court
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory