Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 16, 24, 06:19:56:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2659491 Posts in 298499 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Kim Davis IN Custody for Contempt of Court 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 24 Print
Author Topic: Kim Davis IN Custody for Contempt of Court  (Read 23357 times)
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #108 on: 09 04, 15, 03:59:13:PM » Reply

No, Dan. Kim Davis is languishing in the hoosegow because a federal district judge found her in contempt

Right.  That's what I said.  She was persecuted for her religious beliefs.  Not because she broke the law or violated her oath of office.
LadyRavensWing

« Reply #109 on: 09 04, 15, 04:01:51:PM » Reply

No, dan..

She broke the law..

THAT is why she will continue to sit in jail..

Let her sit....

Dismissed...,

Ldy R.* 
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #110 on: 09 04, 15, 04:04:23:PM » Reply

So anyone who dares disagree with the liberal party line should be imprisoned until they get their minds straight and parrot the party line?
LadyRavensWing

« Reply #111 on: 09 04, 15, 04:28:38:PM » Reply

No, d2duh...

She is imprisoned for contempt of court, remember?

Let her sit...

Dismissed..,

Ldy R.*
1965hawks

« Reply #112 on: 09 04, 15, 04:36:27:PM » Reply

That one.

Well, Dan, for your information, with the exception of children born to foreign diplomats officially representing their respective governments while here in the United States, "that one" means that all persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the states wherein they reside.

Due to the policy of diplomatic immunity, neither foreign diplomats nor children born to them while in a host country are subject to the jurisdiction of the host country. In other words, a child born to a foreign diplomat serving in the United States is not under the jurisdiction of US law and, therefore, pursuant to Amendment XIV, is not construed to be a natural born US citizen. But all other children born in the United States--including children born to illegal immigrants--are US citizens, as explicitly defined by the Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/amendmentxiv   
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #113 on: 09 04, 15, 04:38:15:PM » Reply

So expressing an opinion different from the courts makes you guilty of Contempt of Court and should be imprisoned until you get your mind straight and parrot the party line?
LadyRavensWing

« Reply #114 on: 09 04, 15, 04:43:39:PM » Reply

I have ALREADY answered that question, d2duh...

Dismissed..,

Ldy R.* 
1965hawks

« Reply #115 on: 09 04, 15, 04:49:24:PM » Reply

D2D: So anyone who dares disagree with the liberal party line should be imprisoned until they get their minds straight and parrot the party line?

D2D,

Stop lying! What party line are you babbling about? Kim Davis isn't behind bars because she dared to "disagree with the liberal party." Her dumb ass is in the slammer because she was found in contempt; she defied a court order--from the highest court in the land at that!--and she got her just deserts.
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #116 on: 09 04, 15, 05:02:57:PM » Reply

D2D doesn't realize Kim Davis is a Democrat.
LadyRavensWing

« Reply #117 on: 09 04, 15, 05:06:31:PM » Reply

It really wouldn't matter if she was a martian,wmd-bs..

She broke the law..

Now she is facing the consequences of her actions.

Ldy R.*
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #118 on: 09 04, 15, 05:14:57:PM » Reply

My God...are gay people so thin-skinned that they cannot think outside the box?  What's stopping them from going to another clerk?  What the fuck was stopping the 5 of 6 other clerks in her office from defying her before today, given she was apparently defying the "law", she can't fire them for DOING THEIR JOBS!  So, why the furor over one woman's refusal?

It's the AGENDA people...nothing but the agenda...break down the ability of anyone to do anything but have a fucking sheeple mentality! 

How long before the judge in Oregon who is refusing to perform gay marriages will be raked over the coals in the same fashion?  He offers couples the names of other judges, but will that be good enough?  I bet not.   Kim Davis offered gay couples alternative locations and sources to get a license, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, the gay agenda had to push till they got their way.  I am offended daily by shit that happens around me...does it mean I get to ruin lives to get my way?  NO !

grow up !!!
LadyRavensWing

« Reply #119 on: 09 04, 15, 05:16:58:PM » Reply

Takn, WHY in the world SHOULD they if they live and pay taxes in that county?

Be reasonable here.

The woman refused to do her sworn job..

Period!

It is the republicans and their minions who need to grow up and stop whining like 2 year olds..

Dismissed..,

Ldy R.* 
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 24 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Kim Davis IN Custody for Contempt of Court
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory