Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 08:43:22:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662700 Posts in 298805 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Cutting Through Baby's Face To "Harvest" The Brain!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 23 Print
Author Topic: Cutting Through Baby's Face To "Harvest" The Brain!!!  (Read 14985 times)
1965hawks

« Reply #108 on: 08 21, 15, 12:05:00:PM » Reply

wxzy321: Selling of organs and unborn baby body parts IS ILLEGAL... that's #1. Deceiving the would be mother's that their unborn babies body parts would not be sold ... that's #2. Killing a live born baby outside the mother's womb/birth canal... that's #3. There are more! plenty more violations.

And I'm sure you have a lot more lies and bullshit to post, wuzzy.  But that comes as no surprise to me because right-wingnuts have  doubled down on anti-abortion and pro-life extremism.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/conservatives-double-down-on-pro-life-extremism/2015/08/18/81adbec8-45c7-11e5-8e7d-9c033e6745d8_story.html
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #109 on: 08 21, 15, 12:19:38:PM » Reply

If you give bad people money and facilities to do good things, they may actually do bad things instead.

There’s a reason the abortion industry has always protected its image so jealously. It has what you might call a built-in PR problem. While it’s easy to talk about the “right to choose” or “reproductive health,” the actual work of slaughtering unborn humans is revolting. Decent people don’t want the sort of job that requires them to crush human skulls or pack up tiny livers for transport.

That’s why we find ghoulish figures like Mary Gatter and Kermit Gosnell lurking in abortion clinics. It’s why Planned Parenthood has been called out again and again for skirting the law. It’s why clinics that perform abortions really don’t offer a very wide range services, and tend not to have warm, cooperative relationships with other health care facilities in their region. It’s why Planned Parenthood has trouble building new clinics in states like Texas that require abortion providers to have hospital admitting privileges. There are tens of thousands of doctors in Texas. But most people who go into medicine are more interested in saving lives than in taking them.

When we understand how isolated the abortion industry tends to be, we can easily reject the absurd suggestion that defunding the nation’s biggest abortion provider will increase the total number of abortions. Contraceptives are ubiquitous. Shifting our methods of distribution would be easy. By contrast, providing abortions (particularly late-term) is much harder, because nice, normal people don’t want to be associated with such a grisly business. Planned Parenthood relies on you, the taxpayer, to make their industry profitable.

How do you feel about helping pay six-figure salaries to people like Deborah Nucatola? Do you trust Cecile Richards to be a responsible, ethical user of government funds? If we want to invest in the health of women and children, let’s redirect funds to people who don’t have a history of killing them.

Rachel Lu

She has a PhD in philosophy from Cornell University and teaches at the University of St Thomas. As a Robert Novak Fellow, she is currently researching criminal justice reform. Her non-academic work can be found in Touchstone Magazine, the Public Discourse and Crisis Magazine. She is also a former Peace Corps Volunteer.
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« Reply #110 on: 08 21, 15, 01:28:57:PM » Reply

And I'm sure you have a lot more lies and bullshit to post, wuzzy.  But that comes as no surprise to me because right-wingnuts have  doubled down on anti-abortion and pro-life extremism.

You must feel very proud to support the killing of babies... deny the truth all you want... you're a waste.
caserio1

« Reply #111 on: 08 21, 15, 01:46:27:PM » Reply

calling something a baby does not make it a baby
wxzyw

« Reply #112 on: 08 21, 15, 01:49:30:PM » Reply

calling something a baby does not make it a baby

Not to creeps like you.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #113 on: 08 21, 15, 01:57:10:PM » Reply

I'm not mentioning any names but there are certain posters on here that should have a double "D" after their names.  "DD" standing for Debunk and Deflect.  Along with that comes anger and name calling.  They don't care about verifying or truth if it gets in the way of a far left agenda, however important the issue may be.

They also angrily accuse the other side of lying and bullshit, when that is exactly what they are doing in their rebuttals, not to mention the profanities spewed.  This is what litters an argument that could be considered as to possible validity.  So why bother? The hotheads render themselves irrelevant.

I recoil when I think of cutting up a perfectly formed baby with a beating heart and movement in it's little body after it's been aborted - brainwaves or no brainwaves, and then selling off the parts!  It is despicable and the truth about this whole procedure needs to fully come out.

Just because you don't want it to be so (and I certainly don't) doesn't mean that it can't possibly be happening.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #114 on: 08 21, 15, 02:01:17:PM » Reply

sweet....  EXCELLENT POST!!!   
caserio1

« Reply #115 on: 08 21, 15, 02:04:51:PM » Reply

what a lotta hearts and flowers crap

shame on you
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #116 on: 08 21, 15, 02:31:32:PM » Reply

Shame on you for not giving a flying F!
caserio1

« Reply #117 on: 08 21, 15, 02:34:55:PM » Reply

no

it's just good breeding to at least put a name to whomever yer attacking
wvit1001

« Reply #118 on: 08 21, 15, 02:36:31:PM » Reply

I think the use of donated materials for research is a great use of tissue that would otherwise be destroyed.
wxzyw

« Reply #119 on: 08 21, 15, 02:40:13:PM » Reply

Emily, good post..... thanks.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 23 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Cutting Through Baby's Face To "Harvest" The Brain!!!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory