Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 03:54:29:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662686 Posts in 298804 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Cutting Through Baby's Face To "Harvest" The Brain!!! 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 Print
Author Topic: Cutting Through Baby's Face To "Harvest" The Brain!!!  (Read 14980 times)
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #48 on: 08 20, 15, 02:55:31:PM » Reply

42 U.S.C. 289g-2(a) is the relevant federal statute and makes it unlawful for any person “to knowingly acquire, receive, or otherwise transfer any fetal tissue for valuable consideration.”

The “donation” of fetal tissue and “informed consent” is addressed in 42 U.S.C. 289g-1.

Nowhere in the video or in the transcript does Dr. Nucatola limit or define her PP organization’s (or her own) harvesting and selling of aborted fetal tissue for transplantation of human fetal tissue.
caserio1

« Reply #49 on: 08 20, 15, 02:57:08:PM » Reply

no evidence

no story
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #50 on: 08 20, 15, 02:59:38:PM » Reply

Just facts...

42 U.S.C. 289g-2(a) is the relevant federal statute and makes it unlawful for any person “to knowingly acquire, receive, or otherwise transfer any fetal tissue for valuable consideration.”

The “donation” of fetal tissue and “informed consent” is addressed in 42 U.S.C. 289g-1.
caserio1

« Reply #51 on: 08 20, 15, 03:03:23:PM » Reply

no evidence of illegal activity............... clearer ?
1965hawks

« Reply #52 on: 08 20, 15, 03:07:00:PM » Reply

To: Dan

in re: Videos.

You keep babbling about videos.

The seventh video from the anti-choice Center for Medical Progress (CMP) falls flat in its attempt to smear Planned Parenthood, once again showing no clear evidence that the Planned Parenthood clinics broke any laws in obtaining fetal tissue donations from consenting patients. The latest video again relies on footage already debunked as highly edited, features conversations with third-party providers who acted as the middlemen between researchers and clinics, and relies heavily on the account of a technician who did not work for Planned Parenthood and who has been accused of violating her employment agreement with a third-party provider.

http://mediamatters.org/research/2015/08/19/5-things-to-know-about-the-center-for-medical-p/205026
caserio1

« Reply #53 on: 08 20, 15, 03:09:38:PM » Reply

easy to understand

it's a program to help the poor, anathema to the right
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #54 on: 08 20, 15, 03:09:56:PM » Reply

Harvesting human parts for purchase or sale by PP is against federal law.   I'll wait for the final report from the investigation into PP by Congress.
1965hawks

« Reply #55 on: 08 20, 15, 03:19:14:PM » Reply

sweetwater5s9: I'll wait for the final report from the investigation into [Planned Parenthood] by Congress.

Good for you! Because all you're doing now is posting loaded language about "harvesting" body parts--an appeal to emotion logical . So now go take a seat and shut the fuck up.
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« Reply #56 on: 08 20, 15, 03:23:13:PM » Reply

sweetwater5s9: I'll wait for the final report from the investigation into [Planned Parenthood] by Congress.

Good for you! Because all you're doing now is posting loaded language about "harvesting" body parts--an appeal to emotion logical . So now go take a seat and shut the fuck up.

No where was there a script for the PP administrators to say what they said... it's takes a dishonest person to dismiss the facts shown in the video and a corrupt person to dismiss the "unedited videos" without viewing them.
caserio1

« Reply #57 on: 08 20, 15, 03:30:10:PM » Reply

through the centuries more than one doctor broke (or bent) the law looking for a cure

good or bad it goes with the problem of imperfect humans
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #58 on: 08 20, 15, 03:36:37:PM » Reply

To: Dan

in re: Videos.

You keep talking about videos.

The seventh video from the (pro-life) Center for Medical Progress (CMP) falls flat in its attempt to (expose) Planned Parenthood

I disagree.  I think it succeeded greatly in exposing their nonchalance and barbarism.

once again showing no clear evidence that the Planned Parenthood clinics broke any laws

They admitted altering their abortion procedures in order to harvest baby parts.  That's a crime.
They admitted to selling baby parts.  That's a crime.

The latest video again relies on footage already debunked

Are you saying they didn't say what they actually said?  They are just actors pretending to be Planned Parenthood employees?  Are you suggesting the barbarism depicted in the videos does not actually occur?  Is that your position?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #59 on: 08 20, 15, 03:37:39:PM » Reply

it's a program to help the poor, anathema to the right

Using a Government PROGRAM, yes.  Helping the poor, no.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Cutting Through Baby's Face To "Harvest" The Brain!!!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory