Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 12:55:34:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662730 Posts in 298805 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Cutting Through Baby's Face To "Harvest" The Brain!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 23 Print
Author Topic: Cutting Through Baby's Face To "Harvest" The Brain!!!  (Read 14989 times)
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #24 on: 08 20, 15, 01:12:24:PM » Reply

i guess you will join me in fighting against people leaving their bodies to science

I'm afraid I don't understand your position on this.  Do you support harvesting dead baby parts or not?  First you said you don't support it.  Now you appear to be saying you DO support it.  Which is it, nancy teabagger?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #25 on: 08 20, 15, 01:12:55:PM » Reply

i guess you will join me in fighting against people leaving their bodies to science

I'm afraid I don't understand your position on this.  Do you support harvesting dead baby parts or not?  First you said you don't support it.  Now you appear to be saying you DO support it.  Which is it, nancy teabagger?
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #26 on: 08 20, 15, 01:13:54:PM » Reply

i guess you will join me in fighting against people leaving their bodies to science, to be used as "practice" by medical students

That is your choice, hooty, but adults have a choice before they die to be used for experiments where the unborn do not have a choice.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #27 on: 08 20, 15, 01:14:47:PM » Reply

Cord blood stem cells are not embryonic stem cells and are free from the controversy that surrounds them. In fact, cord blood stem cells belong to a different group of stem cells entirely called adult stem cells. No embryos are destroyed in the collection of cord blood stem cells.

Cord blood refers to the blood that remains in the umbilical cord and in the placenta after birth. Typically, the umbilical cord and placenta are discarded, but the blood found inside is rich in a type of stem cell called hematopoietic stem cells. Hematopoietic stem cells can differentiate into all types of blood cells and are currently used to treat over 70 diseases such as leukemia and other cancers.

The hematopoietic stem cell is the most frequently studied and used stem cell. Additionally, these cells have the largest proven application to clinical practice and have been used in transplantation for over 30 years!
caserio1

« Reply #28 on: 08 20, 15, 01:16:38:PM » Reply

there is no nobler action than sacrificing ones body for ones fellow man
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #29 on: 08 20, 15, 01:19:18:PM » Reply

not sure what you mean by baby.....a delivered baby?  i guess it is possible some might be donated to science after they die, by parents who want to do what they can to help future babies and children be healthier.  why would i be against that?  or do you mean undelivered babies in the womb who have died?  i guess the same holds true.  i am sure what happens after these type donations are similar to what happens when an adult leaves his body to science, are you against that?  if not, why not?  do you think people donate their bodies, or fetal tissue, or miscarried babies, and all they do is look at it, without any type of invasive procedures being done to harvest what they want, or to explore what they want, that would not gross out the average layman that saw it occurring?  what are you talking about?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #30 on: 08 20, 15, 01:21:24:PM » Reply

there is no nobler action than sacrificing ones body for ones fellow man

Especially when they make the conscious decision to forfeit their life.  But what does that have to do with harvesting dead baby parts?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #31 on: 08 20, 15, 01:22:07:PM » Reply

not sure what you mean by baby

Then I can't help you.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #32 on: 08 20, 15, 01:22:57:PM » Reply

Especially when they make the conscious decision to forfeit their life.  But what does that have to do with harvesting dead baby parts?

you think people donate their body then kill themselves?  are you on drugs?  if the baby is dead, what is the difference?  the parents make that decision, not you.  shut up.  this does not concern you. 

Posted on: Today at 01:22:07 PM Posted by: Dan
Insert Quote
not sure what you mean by baby

Then I can't help you.

i never ever thought you could ever help me, nancy dan.  MARK IT!!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #33 on: 08 20, 15, 01:28:39:PM » Reply

you think people donate their body then kill themselves?

I never said that.

if the baby is dead, what is the difference?

OK, so you DO support the harvesting of dead baby parts?  Is that your final answer?  Then this video should not bother you.  And you should have no reason to doubt its veracity.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #34 on: 08 20, 15, 01:31:38:PM » Reply

I can see nancy teabagger as being one of those Germans who could justify the extermination of Jews in WW2.  He would say it was for the greater good, even if it does seem distasteful.
wvit1001

« Reply #35 on: 08 20, 15, 01:49:43:PM » Reply

are you using the words baby and fetus interchangeably dan?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 23 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Cutting Through Baby's Face To "Harvest" The Brain!!!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory