Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 07:03:56:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663377 Posts in 298871 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: bid on a house in GA 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: bid on a house in GA  (Read 654 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #12 on: 08 13, 15, 06:40:35:AM » Reply

Thanks for the info...

First,    all my money is still in my account... it's just on hold until I win the bid...that's when money will be exchanged...

I have checked most of the sites mentioned about and all except for HUD directs you to Auction.com ....it's the way of the world...

I read their contracts and they are tight...and appears to be unfair... but all my t's are crossed and the i's dotted...

I really didn't want to deal with them but they are holding on to most of the properties listed these days...talked to a lot of agents everywhere and Auction.com is making a monopoly on buying homes today...like I said it's a game...

I should know by noon today whether my bid wins or I'm outbid... I'm thinking I won this one...

doing more checking the house is occupied... and all their rent will come to me after I've won... and you know I'm going to increase them out nicely... of course...under the new management crapola.... so it maybe a little bit more time before I get the house than I wanted for move in... but the rent will help with the heating cost here if needed and only if they are paying on time...

now I'll take my tranquilizer this morning.... cause I need something to calm my nerves......yikes...
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #13 on: 08 13, 15, 11:52:48:AM » Reply

Putting a hold on your money means you can't use it, otherwise you'll become overdrawn.  It happened to us once, just once, when we rented a car from Budget rentals.  They put a $500 deposit hold on our account, which was all the money we had to travel (home for a funeral no less), even though we paid cash for the rental. 
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: bid on a house in GA
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory