Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 09:56:04:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663499 Posts in 298883 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: bid on a house in GA 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: bid on a house in GA  (Read 656 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 08 12, 15, 01:04:49:PM » Reply

will know in 24 hrs...

reserve not met yet... so this could be a game they are playing with me...

haven't got the deposit back from the last bid and will need it to completely pay for this current bid...will have to call my bank and see what the hold up is...should have gotten it back today... but my bank is slow and I'm sure its there cause that's what my balance shows... they just have a hold on the deposit... called the company and they said it takes a couple of days... so hopefully it will come so I can pay for the current bid in full...

I can live in GA... it's not my first choice but it's out of Hellsville for sure... it has an attached garage and it's kinda cute...now I have to explore the location better... checking the crime...shopping...etc...I know I should have checked in advance... but I can't imagine any place worse than Hellsville on the planet... can you?

the world is spinning a little to fast but I'm excited about the possibilities...

may have lost my focus a bit... but this place is closer to relatives or as close as I want to be near them... another story...ok...lol
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 08 12, 15, 01:10:41:PM » Reply

GA might be a better option than TN...twice the crime rate for the state.

https://www.census.gov/statab/ranks/rank21.html
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #2 on: 08 12, 15, 01:18:54:PM » Reply

I have a friend who lives in Georgia...........Tyrone.  It's a lovely little town and not too far from Atlanta. 
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 08 12, 15, 01:22:46:PM » Reply

And it's a beach state.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #4 on: 08 12, 15, 01:44:20:PM » Reply

What I was looking at was the temps... that rules my world... I may not have to heat this place at all.. although I will need a good AC...

it has a screened in back porch... I just adore that...no mosquitoes unless I let them in... me... no way... and it's fenced for bigum...

kinda a deserted place though... I don't know...... haven't got all the scoop on the places there yet but I will....

it's close to all the places I'd like to visit... like LA, and Mobile, AL...you know I love that place... talked about it a lot...close to the only state I left in tears... FL...

again... not getting excited about it until I get the bid...talk about a roller coaster ride... and I must get my deposit from the other place back... like today... haven't called my bank yet but I will before the hour is up...

I hope... I just hope...
pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #5 on: 08 12, 15, 02:33:16:PM » Reply

Sounds promising, Luv! Georgia peach, delicious.... coastlines, warm weather, yard for bigum, etc. Hopes and prayers are with you.

Good things headed your way.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #6 on: 08 12, 15, 04:00:52:PM » Reply

why is it when you have no money to spend you want everything....

I'm seeking help on this one...

I want a pizza so bad right now and if I do... I may be sacrificing every thing....

but I tell you I want that pizza...

all the food I have stored up in this house... I should be slapped..lol

I think I'll back a chicken instead... haven't done that in a good while... usually it's chicken and rice... but I think baked chicken and dressing will have to do...

but I want that pizza...darn...lol
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 08 12, 15, 05:42:15:PM » Reply

mmmmm pizza......haven't had any in a long time.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #8 on: 08 13, 15, 03:53:39:AM » Reply

You should probably stop using the auction dot com site...

http://www.trulia.com/voices/Home_Buying/Can_I_bid_on_a_bank_owned_home_at_AUCTION_COM_Is-389194

http://www.highya.com/auction-com-reviews

http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/Auction-com-and-williams-and-williams-auctions-what-has-been-your-experience/381443/

http://nypost.com/2014/12/25/lawsuit-targets-googles-auction-com/

You're better off registering at the Hud homes for sale site or going to a realtor and doing it the normal way...otherwise you may end up losing a ton more money.
pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #9 on: 08 13, 15, 04:21:50:AM » Reply

I was flipping through the channels today and came upon rltv retirement living and there was an expert on and a caller called in asking about buying a home; can't remember what all her circumstances were, but the expert did mention that HUD site, registering with HUD. Good advice, Takn.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #10 on: 08 13, 15, 04:25:50:AM » Reply

If you're going to buy via auction, only using a government access site is probably the best bet...cities, counties and states all offer homes for auction.

https://www.hudhomestore.com/Home/Index.aspx
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #11 on: 08 13, 15, 04:42:12:AM » Reply

I agree with taken and pacifica on using  the HUD  gov site...We would hate for you to loose your money luv...just looking out for you.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: bid on a house in GA
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory