Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 04:09:12:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660560 Posts in 298600 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: On The Tissue Issue... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: On The Tissue Issue...  (Read 112 times)
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« on: 07 29, 15, 07:45:49:PM » Reply

On the initial point of Abortion I will only say it is a foolish species that destroys it's own progeny for nothing more than convenience

That said, it's is even greater foolishness to dispose of the still living tissues in a Bio-hazard Bag and consign that living tissue to the garbage pit of eternity.

When the questionable deed of Abortion is completed, why compound the foolishness by denying the benefits to science and/or the living by not taking all possible measures to preserve and sustain the remains of the tissues so that the Life that once was can still be again.

I believe that the products of reproduction remaining after an Abortion MUST be preserved and offered to Science and Medicine towards the benefit of the Living.

The only remuneration to be considered would be the balance of expenses of the Abortion and Harvest procedures not covered by other monies.

Recover at least some rational benefit from this irrational act.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #1 on: 07 29, 15, 07:50:32:PM » Reply

The problem is, the presumed benefit becomes a justification for the horrid, tending to promote moral hazard.
Baretta19

« Reply #2 on: 07 29, 15, 07:52:25:PM » Reply

How many liberals on here (ALL OF THEM) will say it's NOT HUMAN, it's just a blob of NOTHING yet we hear how they are selling REAL HUMAN PARTS, Hearts, lungs, kidneys etc, Yeah sounds like it's just a blob. Abortion is nothing more than cold calculated MURDER and EVERYONE who had their hand in this should be sent to jail only because they are protected from their names and addresses being tweeted all over the world, get this information out on social media, let society decide their sentence
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #3 on: 07 29, 15, 08:06:49:PM » Reply

Whats more concerning is how every celebrity and their uncle is so upset over this dead Lion than is over all the dead (potential) human babies on a daily basis.  Why isn't Planned Parenthood all over as many News stations as Cecil is?   Not to diminish the death of that one Lion, but one cannot claim to be a "Humanitarian" over a dead animal while neglecting the actual Human that the word "Humanitarian" comes from.
Baretta19

« Reply #4 on: 07 29, 15, 08:26:36:PM » Reply

Whats more concerning is how every celebrity and their uncle is so upset over this dead Lion

Sorry Jim but Cecil has been upstaged by how much air pressure was in the footballs Tom Brady used, millions and millions will be spent in a legal battle to decide whether he get's to PLAY, meanwhile unborn children are being murder and their body parts sold off like some "chop shop" and we wonder where this society is headed, it seems to be degrading on a daily basis now.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #5 on: 07 29, 15, 08:33:35:PM » Reply

I will add, however, that given abortion is legal and as such, fetuses are not protected, the moral hazard is inevitable.   But, left to be supported solely by it proponents, rather than through public coercion, the hazard is minimized as much as possible.
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #6 on: 07 29, 15, 10:59:41:PM » Reply

Presumably removing the profit motive would minimize the "drumming up business" aspect that might be there.  It would be nice to turn the Abortion business way down, but I don't think we are going to minimize it.  I was hoping that mandating the use of fetal tissues we might at least mitigate the loss to humanity of the Life society has rejected.

Clearly if we could minimize the Abortion practice it self that would be the best idea, but if we can not, at least those who died with no name, on the alter of convenience, shall not have died in vain.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #7 on: 07 29, 15, 11:16:36:PM » Reply

Make it profitable to sell Butterfly wings and watch the number of the butterfly death rate skyrocket.
Same goes for abortion clinics.

Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #8 on: 07 29, 15, 11:18:59:PM » Reply

The only remuneration to be considered would be the balance of expenses of the Abortion and Harvest procedures not covered by other monies.

No profit.
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #9 on: 07 30, 15, 07:08:55:AM » Reply

There is no profit. Only recovery of preparation and transportation costs. That has been clearly established to anyone that is interested in honesty.
wvit1001

« Reply #10 on: 07 30, 15, 07:27:11:AM » Reply

The anti women's rights people aren't interested in honesty. They've proved that over and over.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #11 on: 07 30, 15, 08:43:12:AM » Reply

right wingers will believe any lie that fox bends them over and fills them up with.  nobody connected to planned parenthood, ON THEIR WORST DAY ON EARTH, WOULD EVEN CONTEMPLATE USING ABORTION AS A MEANS OF MAKING A PROFIT OFF FETAL TISSUE.  the fact that fox can make you clueless, easily programmed meat puppets into somehow believing that just proves how senseless, gullible and immoral you are.  no moral person could ever accept there are enough educated american women connected to ANY ORGANIZATION, AND PROUD TO BE MEMBERS OF THAT GROUP, WHO COULD EVEN IMAGINE SOMETHING THAT DESPICABLE.  but you immoral jackasses can!!  because you are that immoral. 
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: On The Tissue Issue...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory