Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 01:04:51:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653459 Posts in 297923 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Illegal immigrant ordered freed by feds now suspected of murder in 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print
Author Topic: Illegal immigrant ordered freed by feds now suspected of murder in  (Read 294 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 07 29, 15, 04:39:49:PM » Reply

Illegal immigrant ordered freed by feds now suspected of murder in Ohio

JUAN EMMANUEL RAZO, an illegal immigrant suspected of murdering one woman, wounding another and attempting to rape a 14-year-old girl is released earlier this month by Ohio sheriff's deputies after U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents told them not to hold him, law enforcement officials say.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/29/illegal-immigrant-ordered-freed-by-feds-now-suspected-murder-in-ohio

When is this shit going to STOP?  When will you on the Left STOP applauding every Illegal that hops the fence?

HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #1 on: 07 29, 15, 04:51:01:PM » Reply

Another story with crickets chirping !!!!  Trump called this right on Long before this happened !!

I wish the RINOS would say something and We Know the liberals are discussing the weather looking the other way !
caserio1

« Reply #2 on: 07 29, 15, 04:53:19:PM » Reply

it's funny to watch right wingers foaming at the mouth hoping for a chance to shoot somebody

it must really suck to be you
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 07 29, 15, 07:31:55:PM » Reply

So, you're glad this Illegal murdered someone after being released.  I know, its a Progressive thing, I wouldn't understand. Right?
In Other Words, You like murderers.

What sucks about being me is how I have the patience of putting up with you.  Something that is foreign to people like you.
If it were up to people like you, I would have been banned from speaking.

wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 07 29, 15, 07:35:28:PM » Reply

So your thinking we should reduce the military budget and put more money into rounding up illegals? 
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 07 29, 15, 07:36:08:PM » Reply

Why would you have to do that?
wvit1001

« Reply #6 on: 07 29, 15, 07:39:33:PM » Reply

Or are you thinking the extra enforcement would just happen because you want it to.   How much more are you willing to put towards it?
Baretta19

« Reply #7 on: 07 29, 15, 07:41:53:PM » Reply

So your thinking we should reduce the military budget and put more money into rounding up illegals?   

With hundreds of thousands slithering across the border, My thinking is we call this an invasion and put the military on the border, nobody needs to die just cut  loose every now and then with some bursts from M60 machine guns, cut loose with some blanks from the M1 Abrams, Run a bunch of Blackhawks and Apaches up and down the border..Pedro will turn around and go back home
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #8 on: 07 29, 15, 07:42:31:PM » Reply

When do you suppose Obama is going to lead that charge?
darkflower

« Reply #9 on: 07 29, 15, 07:48:34:PM » Reply

Cut the military in half, use half that to deport illegal immigrants (or incarcerate) and the other half to help the poor. Or heck, 1/3 deport, 1/3 tax cut, 1/3 help the poor. I'd go for that.

The guy being released and later doing those crimes are 2 separate issues. fyi. Violent crime is not a foreseeable consequence of releasing a non-violent offender.
darkflower

« Reply #10 on: 07 29, 15, 07:50:59:PM » Reply

Ending the drug war would also help, as it would improve conditions in Mexico and thus reduce pressure to leave for a better life. it would also free up resources here.
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #11 on: 07 29, 15, 07:51:23:PM » Reply

Just redirect the scope of DHS.
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Illegal immigrant ordered freed by feds now suspected of murder in
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory