Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 12:35:51:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660537 Posts in 298598 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Do you hate me because I'm honest? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Do you hate me because I'm honest?  (Read 190 times)
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #12 on: 07 29, 15, 03:23:54:PM » Reply

Love that meme WMD...gotta keep that one...

You're welcome to use it any time the situation calls for it.
caserio1

« Reply #13 on: 07 29, 15, 03:56:40:PM » Reply

jw

were you talking to me?

anti social ?

cas has answered every post directed to him, the very essence of socialbility

not one other person on this site can make that claim
KensanIV

« Reply #14 on: 07 29, 15, 09:35:02:PM » Reply

Hmmmm, he could have lead a left wing union shop... seems like him.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #15 on: 07 30, 15, 05:28:31:AM » Reply

caserio says:

bullshit

takn's know it all attitude is quite irritating

and the usual suspects, the goony teabaggers go apoplectic in their bitchiness at how awful cass is...

on the other hand, on another thread, well-known sickening racist chickenshit and fellow teabagger hayes says this piece of shit crap and you agree with him or say nothing, it just slides right off:

Hayes
Honored Member

It's a sad day in our town
« on: 07 28, 15, 04:33:44:PM »   Reply

The only homosexual in our town has died from kidney failure due to an infection he received by his sexual activity. He was quite the site wearing his dress around town. We were all aware when he had been out of town on a date. He is survived by his elderly mother who when he was drunk and high beat her and cussed her for birthing him. She was moved to a nursing last year after a beating he gave her left her unable to care for herself. He will be buried in a local cemetery in an unmarked grave his mother has requested he be buried with a condom so he can have safe sex in hell. GOOD RIDDANCE TO A DISGUSTING WOMAN BEATING FAGGOT MAY YOU BURN IN HELL!

SEE HOW DISGUSTINGLY HYPOCRITICAL YOU RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC TEABAGGERS?  EVERYBODY ELSE DOES.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #16 on: 07 30, 15, 05:55:54:AM » Reply

This HYPERVENTILATING MORAL OUTRAGE over things that are trivial is what Progressives do to trumpet their unearned moral superiority.
It's cheap, it's weak and I have never once been impressed.

Baretta19

« Reply #17 on: 07 30, 15, 06:03:40:AM » Reply

She hates you because you expressed your opinion based on intelligence rather than emotion.
She hates you because you have a personal opinion rather than a party opinion.
She hates you because you take care of yourself and family.
She hates you because you believe in a hand up not a hand out.
She hates you because you are a racist.
She hates you because black lives matter.

hoosier_daddy

« Reply #18 on: 07 30, 15, 06:21:17:AM » Reply

what lies, boy.  all of takncare's right wing bullshit opinions are based on emotions, not facts.  like every gun nut that wants more guns in public- total bullshit.  not one fact warrants such a goofy opinion.  but the gun nuts have it anyway.  and illegals being here is a problem, but why do repubs NOT WANT TO REFORM THE PROCESS LOGICALLY AND WITH SOME SENSE OF FAIR PLAY FOR THOSE BROUGHT HERE WHEN THEY WERE KIDS AND WHO HAVE BEEN BROUGHT UP AS AMERICANS IN OUR SCHOOLS, IN OUR COMPANIES, AND EVEN IN SERVICE TO THIS COUNTRY AS SOLDIERS?  why the hate?  why not compromise?  what are right wingers so emotional and so quick to hate and to want to punish?  most of the repubs running for president RIGHT NOW in the GOP at one time favored a path to citizenship, the Dream Act, whatever it is called at one time....but when the teabaggers took more control, the sensible repubs chickened out, and caved in to their craven, one-sided, bigoted, my way or the highway policy of obstruction. 
Baretta19

« Reply #19 on: 07 30, 15, 06:39:32:AM » Reply

My decision to be armed is based on FACT, The FACT I chose not to be the victim you are hoping for

why not compromise?

I have compromised roughly 12-20 MILLION times, I have compromised, while AMERICANS are going homeless and hungry and we sit back and watch illegals get free, free, free,  and in true liberal form you want more, Compromise and tolerance is over, it's time to take back this country, I will no longer "press one for English", I will no longer step aside and throw our valuable resources to someone who DOES NOT BELONG HERE. I will welcome everyone / anyone who wishes to come to this country, assimilate into our society and become productive members of AMERICA'S society.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #20 on: 07 30, 15, 06:46:01:AM » Reply

another lie based on emotion!!  illegals do not qualify for any federal benefits- PERIOD. 
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #21 on: 07 30, 15, 07:19:08:AM » Reply

The support services firm Capita will earn up to £40million if it finds all of the migrants identified by the UK Border Agency who may be living in the country illegally will be tracked down by private-sector bounty hunters.

'Bounty hunters' hired to track down illegal immigrants

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/9551180/Bounty-hunters-hired-to-track-down-illegal-immigrants.html

About time someone uses common sense illegal alien control...
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #22 on: 07 30, 15, 07:28:02:AM » Reply

How many of the undocumented immigrants in this country do you think our border agency has records of? Do you think they all cross at border security check stations and register? Try thinking for yourself for once instead of just absorbing what the hacks tell you to think. Sometimes the cure can be worse than the ailment.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #23 on: 07 30, 15, 07:54:07:AM » Reply

President Eisenhower cut off this illegal traffic. He did it quickly and decisively with only 1,075 United States Border Patrol agents – less than one-tenth of today's force. The operation is still highly praised among veterans of the Border Patrol.

In 1954, Ike appointed retired Gen. Joseph Swing, a former West Point classmate and veteran of the 101st Airborne, as the new INS commissioner.   General Swing's close connections to the president shielded him – and the Border Patrol – from meddling by powerful political and corporate interests.

One of Swing's first decisive acts was to transfer certain entrenched immigration officials out of the border area to other regions of the country where their political connections with people such as Senator Lyndon Johnson would have no effect.

Then on June 17, 1954, what was called "Operation Wetback" began.

Because political resistance was lower in California and Arizona, the roundup of aliens began there. Some 750 agents swept northward through agricultural areas with a goal of 1,000 apprehensions a day. By the end of July, over 50,000 aliens were caught in the two states. Another 488,000, fearing arrest, had fled the country.

By mid-July, the crackdown extended northward into Utah, Nevada, and Idaho, and eastward to Texas.

By September, 80,000 had been taken into custody in Texas, and an estimated 500,000 to 700,000 illegals had left the Lone Star State voluntarily.

Unlike today, Mexicans caught in the roundup were not simply released at the border, where they could easily reenter the US. To discourage their return, Swing arranged for buses and trains to take many aliens deep within Mexico before being set free.

Tens of thousands more were put aboard two hired ships, the Emancipation and the Mercurio. The ships ferried the aliens from Port Isabel, Texas, to Vera Cruz, Mexico, more than 500 miles south.

The sea voyage was "a rough trip, and they did not like it," says Don Coppock, who worked his way up from Border Patrolman in 1941 to eventually head the Border Patrol from 1960 to 1973.

There are now said to be 12 million to 20 million illegal aliens in the US. Of the Mexicans who live here, an estimated 85 percent are here illegally.

Several retired Border Patrol agents who took part in the 1950s effort, including Mr. Edwards, say much of what Swing did could be repeated today.

"Some say we cannot send 12 million illegals now in the United States back where they came from. Of course we can!" Edwards says.

Donald Coppock, who headed the Patrol from 1960 to 1973, says that if Swing and Ike were still running immigration enforcement, "they'd be on top of this in a minute."

William Chambers, another '50s veteran, agrees. "They could do a pretty good job" sealing the border.

While Congress debates building a fence on the border, these veterans say other actions should have higher priority.

1. End the current practice of taking captured Mexican aliens to the border and releasing them. Instead, deport them deep into Mexico, where return to the US would be more costly.

2. Crack down hard on employers who hire illegals. Without jobs, the aliens won't come.

3. End "catch and release" for non-Mexican aliens.  It is common for illegal migrants not from Mexico to be set free after their arrest if they promise to appear later before a judge. Few show up.

The Patrol veterans say enforcement could also be aided by a legalized guest- worker program that permits Mexicans to register in their country for temporary jobs in the US. Eisenhower's team ran such a program. It permitted up to 400,000 Mexicans a year to enter the US for various agriculture jobs that lasted for 12 to 52 weeks.

How Eisenhower solved illegal border crossings from Mexico

John Dillin
C.S. Monitor
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Do you hate me because I'm honest?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory