Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 16, 24, 07:14:20:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2659714 Posts in 298519 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Oklahoma Governor's Daughter's Trailer on Mansion Grounds Must Go 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Oklahoma Governor's Daughter's Trailer on Mansion Grounds Must Go  (Read 31 times)
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« on: 07 29, 15, 12:31:08:PM » Reply

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin said Tuesday she was trying to be a good mother when she let her daughter park a "nice trailer" on the grounds of the governor's mansion, but that the vehicle runs afoul of an obscure state regulation and Christina Fallin must move the home on wheels.

Fallin told Oklahoma television station KFOR that her 28-year-old daughter received no special benefit by parking the travel trailer outside the mansion near the state Capitol since April. Any electricity or water she would have used in the trailer would have also been used if she had been living inside the brick-and-mortar home.

"My Oklahoma values ... is to take care of your family," Fallin, a Republican, told the TV station in a live interview.

"My daughter a couple of months ago came to me and said she was in between living arrangements," Fallin said. "She does have a "very nice trailer" that she bought" but didn't have a place to park it. "And so I told her you can park it in the back of this lot, not seen to the public eye, and store it there."

The trailer started generating buzz around the Capitol and questions arose about whether it violated any local ordinances. Fallin said no Oklahoma City laws prohibit the trailer but that the administrative rules of the Oklahoma Capitol-Medical Center Improvement and Zoning Commission bars mobile homes in the area.

"Christina had the travel trailer before she moved it to the mansion and was looking for a permanent place to put it," Fallin spokesman Alex Weintz said Tuesday. "She had one living arrangement that fell through, so the governor said, 'Why don't you come put it on the mansion property?'"

Weintz said the trailer will be gone by Sunday — with or without Fallin's daughter.

"She's been invited to move into the mansion, but that's up to Christina," Weintz said.

Fallin and her husband, Wade Christensen, live in the mansion with one of Christensen's adult sons. Another of Christensen's sons lives in a garage apartment on the mansion grounds.

http://news.yahoo.com/fallin-daughters-trailer-governors-mansion-must-231427171.html

when i read this story, the beverly hillbillies theme kept playing in my head.   i wonder if all the adult kids have total access to the cement pond?
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #1 on: 07 29, 15, 12:43:01:PM » Reply

governor falin and her brood have been living in various places in and around the Oklahoma Governor's Mansion since she was first elected, somehow, in 2010, when the teabagger infestation first hit this country, especially the southern states, with a vengeance.  so far, they still go looking for what causes that bell goes off inside in the house...the governor was quoted as saying they would have found where that bell ringing was coming from by now if every time they start looking, somebody ends up knocking on the door. 

no official pictures are allowed of the first daughter's trailer, but a person described as a family friend did claim this was a picture of her domicile. 

* rebel flag capital trailer.jpg (116.03 KB, 800x450 - viewed 0 times.)
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 07 29, 15, 12:44:04:PM » Reply

A couple of cars up on blocks would complete the picture.
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #3 on: 07 29, 15, 12:54:45:PM » Reply

There are a lot of stupid laws and local ordinances around the country. In Michigan for instance, I recently found out it is illegal to leave an alligator tied to a fire hydrant. A state law! How much of a problem was it that they need to legislate against tieing your alligator to a fire hydrant?
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #4 on: 07 29, 15, 01:01:12:PM » Reply

what in the wide wide world of sports is going on when any southern state bans the placement of trailers on the governor's mansion grounds?  this is a matter of heritage, not racism.  and what southern mansion would even think of not having a few cars on blocks in the front yard, and maybe a deer or two being gutted next to those cars?
August West

« Reply #5 on: 07 29, 15, 01:02:13:PM » Reply

Strange isn`t it that when the terrorists attacked the WTC in liberal blue NY that they passed on attacking goober slack jawed hick sites in flyover Jesusland. I guess they didn`t want to attack some place that has the same mentality as their own. They`re pro-family too ya know.
August West

« Reply #6 on: 07 29, 15, 01:03:54:PM » Reply

Those junk cars on blocks? According to the hillbilly manual one mean dog should be chained to each car.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #7 on: 07 29, 15, 01:07:36:PM » Reply

the family that stays together, even when the young-uns reach their mid 20's and over, especially if they live in a nice governor's mansion with a fancy dining table with extra long pot passers that look like pool sticks, and with a cement pond for the critters and the kids, stays together.  why should a governor's grown kids be expected to live on their own when they are in their mid-20's or so?  that is how pro-family this goony governor is. 
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Oklahoma Governor's Daughter's Trailer on Mansion Grounds Must Go
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory