Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 10:24:52:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653716 Posts in 297947 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Tom Brady - saint or sinner/deserved four game 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Tom Brady - saint or sinner/deserved four game  (Read 344 times)
caserio1

« Reply #12 on: 07 29, 15, 04:40:29:PM » Reply

the envy toward those better than you is palpable......not pretty either
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #13 on: 07 29, 15, 04:43:19:PM » Reply

Is it just me, or do cell phone companies have electronic records?

That's what I'm thinking.  There are two ends to any meaningful conversation -- so check the other ends.  And, the NSA has everything recorded anyway.
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #14 on: 07 29, 15, 04:47:02:PM » Reply

Im-oregon,
Whaaaa....still mad that rube eastcoast team beat the Seachickens...who were gifted the Superbowl by the Packers...who BTW, would have beaten Brady's eastcoast rube patties like an unwanted step child.
caserio1

« Reply #15 on: 07 29, 15, 04:51:29:PM » Reply

brady won cuz he was the best

case closed
KensanIV

« Reply #16 on: 07 29, 15, 04:54:39:PM » Reply

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/deflate-gate-patriots-probably-tampered-balls-tom-brady-likely-generally-n354791

You might try to read the article written by NBC re-the investigation.
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #17 on: 07 29, 15, 06:28:02:PM » Reply

Brady won by pure dumb luck
Baretta19

« Reply #18 on: 07 29, 15, 07:35:45:PM » Reply

A football team is made up of more than one guy, I think the entire Patriots organization should be sidelined for 4 games or until somebody tells the truth.

I stopped watching pro sports long ago, There hasn't been  real sportsmanship  in pro sports since the late 70's, just a bunch of million dollar babies. 
willam

Formerly known as lm-oregon

« Reply #19 on: 07 29, 15, 08:31:20:PM » Reply

Seahawks fans AND THEIR PLAYERS are still trying to figure out Pete Carroll's historic f-up.

Tom Brady was handed the MVP and Super Bowl ring by Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson - Wilson too much of a fraidy cat to tell Pete Carroll to stick that pass play. Wilson too much of a anti-team player to advocate for Marshawn Lynch to ram that damn ball in - for the win.  Pete Carroll sheeit all over Lynch and went with a pass instead. And the rest is history.

Watch out, Tommy Boy about demanding a stay in regard to your NFL sanctioned punishment. When would Patriot fans rather have Tom Brady serve his four games off the field - at the beginning of the season or the last four games of the regular season?

It will probably fall in Tom's favor - when he serves his four game sit out. I do not believe the league's decision will be overturned. Tom Brady cheated after all.
willam

Formerly known as lm-oregon

« Reply #20 on: 07 29, 15, 08:31:20:PM » Reply

Seahawks fans AND THEIR PLAYERS are still trying to figure out Pete Carroll's historic f-up.

Tom Brady was handed the MVP and Super Bowl ring by Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson - Wilson too much of a fraidy cat to tell Pete Carroll to stick that pass play. Wilson too much of a anti-team player to advocate for Marshawn Lynch to ram that damn ball in - for the win.  Pete Carroll sheeit all over Lynch and went with a pass instead. And the rest is history.

Watch out, Tommy Boy about demanding a stay in regard to your NFL sanctioned punishment. When would Patriot fans rather have Tom Brady serve his four games off the field - at the beginning of the season or the last four games of the regular season?

It will probably fall in Tom's favor - when he serves his four game sit out. I do not believe the league's decision will be overturned. Tom Brady cheated after all.
Bob Huntress
Honored Member

« Reply #21 on: 07 29, 15, 09:42:36:PM » Reply

Wow, I must agree with Hoosier here, and that doesn't happen often. If the NFL had proof that Brady cheated, as opposed to their current position that unless Tom Brady can prove his innocence, he shall be treated as guilty, I would support his dealing with the consequences. The NFL has no proof, however, and feels Brady should still be punished
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #22 on: 07 29, 15, 09:53:28:PM » Reply

bullshit.  you never played, you have no idea how petty this is.

AND YOU NEVER PLAYED FOOTBALL EITHER YOU ASSHOLE, YET YOU THINK YOU ARE QUALIFIED TO DISS SOMEONE ELSE! BUT THEN YOU ARE NOT IN POLITICS YET YOU CALL OTHERS OUT IN FACT YOU ARE NOT AN EXPERT ON ANYTHING OTHER THAN BEING A FOUL MOUTHED LITTLE PRICK. AND YOU CALL OTHERS RACIST WHEN YOU HAVE DEMONSTRATED RACIST TENDENCIES ON HERE MORE THAN ANY OTHER POSTER YOU PUNK ASS HYPOCRITE!

there is absolutely no proof any balls were messed with.  all balls lose pressure during any game.

THE OFFICIALS CHECKED THEM AND THEY WERE UNDER INFLATED, AND NO ALL BALLS DO NOT LOSE PRESSURE DURING A GAME OTHERWISE WHY WOULD THEY CHECK THE PRESSURE YOU ASSHOLE! AND THE PRESSURE WAS CHECKED BEFORE THE BALLS WERE RELEASED TO THE TEAM PERSONNEL AND THEY HAD TIME TO LET THE AIR OUT AND IT WAS NOTICED. AND IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO WON THE FUCKING GAME IF THERE WAS CHEATING IT STILL NEEDS TO BE DEALT WITH YOU PUTZ! THEN THERE IS THE HISTORY OF THE PATS, THEY BROUGHT A TRACTOR WITH A PLOW BLADE ON THE FIELD TO CLEAR THE SNOW SO THEY COULD WIN A GAME, BUT THAT COURTESY WAS NOT EXTENDED TO THE OTHER TEAM, THEN THERE IS "SPYGATE" AND NOW THIS SO THREE STRIKES AND YOU ARE OUT BITCH!
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #23 on: 07 30, 15, 05:44:45:AM » Reply

william again shows how stupid she is about football...try having at least one game under your belt before you presume to judge, clown...

Tom Brady was handed the MVP and Super Bowl ring by Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson - Wilson too much of a fraidy cat to tell Pete Carroll to stick that pass play. Wilson too much of a anti-team player to advocate for Marshawn Lynch to ram that damn ball in - for the win.  Pete Carroll sheeit all over Lynch and went with a pass instead. And the rest is history.

if you think a third year quarterback is going to refuse to run a play the coach sends in, and you call him a fraidy cat, then you are senseless.  the play that was called was actually a good call, the cornerback made an insane break on the ball and made a great catch.  EVERYBODY has great hindsight, it only proves what a clown you are to post the obvious knowing that this play decided the game due to the incredible defensive play made.  but there was no cheating going on that has ever been proven, or ALL THE BALLS WOULD HAVE BEEN BARELY UNDER INFLATED NOT JUST 80%....have you ever fucking played football?  THE BALL LOSES PRESSURE DURING A GAME, ESPECIALLY IF IT GETS SMUSHED BY SOME 230 POUND RUNNING BACK WHO IS BEING SMUSHED BY SOME 300 POUND DEFENSIVE LINEMAN.  you ever seen the ball?  it is not the most sophisticated apparatus in the world.  there is no tricky anti-air leak system involved.  some balls lose pressure faster than others.  it is imperfect.  and you idiots want to make a team lose their star quarterback for the first 4 games of the years, and dock that quarterback a million dollars in pay, and the team a million dollars PLUS a draft choice, WHEN THERE IS NO REAL EVIDENCE OF ANY TAMPERING?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Tom Brady - saint or sinner/deserved four game
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory