Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 01:37:22:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662339 Posts in 298768 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Tom Brady - saint or sinner/deserved four game 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print
Author Topic: Tom Brady - saint or sinner/deserved four game  (Read 349 times)
willam

Formerly known as lm-oregon

« on: 07 29, 15, 09:47:14:AM » Reply

suspension recipient.

If you believe he is a saint then should the NFL ever initiate any investigations into any alleged cheating or illegal conduct and hold anyone accountable?

Do you get any stupidier than Tom Brady, Super Bowl MVP and uber multi-millionaire - by just not admitting he f-ed up and having the last laugh with his multi-millions for playing the game of football four months a year - instead of destroying evidence and looking forever more like there was evidence of him actively cheating AND A WHOLE LOT MORE that he was doing wrong - on that phone of his - and he just didn't give a crap about owning up to any of it...

Tom Brady - real complex human being - four Superbowl wins, an NFL pension for life that pads it all -  and kazillions of money in the bank. Cheaters ALWAYS win.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #1 on: 07 29, 15, 10:08:11:AM » Reply

bullshit.  you never played, you have no idea how petty this is.  there is absolutely no proof any balls were messed with.  all balls lose pressure during any game.  not all of the balls the NFL tested were under inflated and the ones that were were barely under inflated. why would brady tell the ball boys not to under inflate ALL THE BALLS?  and we know that balls do not gain pressure during a ball game unless the temperature rises about 20° or so!!  it proves the accuracy of the evidence is half ass.  there is no real proof ANYTHING HAPPENED DUE TO ANY HUMAN INTERFERENCE.  AND HAVING A VERY UNDER INFLATED BALL MAKES THROWING THE BALL WITH ANY ZIP AND ANY SPIN MUCH HARDER, ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE.  A LITTLE UNDER INFLATED MAKES NO DIFFERENCE ANYWAY...they should have let them off with a warning, then changed the whole procedure where NO TEAM GETS TO HANDLE THE BALLS AFTER THE REFS OKAY THEM....this is about the dumbest way possible to handle such a ticky tack "offense," if it even happened. 
willam

« Reply #2 on: 07 29, 15, 10:48:26:AM » Reply

Petty is it not. It is pretty danged simple. And Tom Brady is a paid professional who plays a game for a living - for four months out of every year - who chose to engage in it.

At the second to last game of the year Brady lost it. And colluded in it all. CHEATING. The ball boys - who appear to be Brady's targetted fall guys, are the ones owning it all - who manned up and told the truth. Brady is fine with letting them be FALL GUYS.

Saint or sinner - letting the ones you ordered - be the fall guys? That doesn't appear to be very MVP/world champion team leadership of Tom Brady, multi-millionaire sports professional at the end of any day. '

His choice all along - to instigate a lowly Richard Nixon evidence destroying paranoia fed party after he ordered balls in the AFC championship game be deflated. Destroying evidence and lying about well, uhm er everything every day since - will never elevate Brady from the bottom dwelling cheating he CHOSE to engage in.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #3 on: 07 29, 15, 12:02:47:PM » Reply

So he destroyed the cell phone...then claims he destroys cell phones ALL THE TIME...so the NFL has no proof of wrong doing?

Is it just me, or do cell phone companies have electronic records?  If not, how is it that the Library of Congress can archive every "Tweet" ever created?
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #4 on: 07 29, 15, 12:04:39:PM » Reply

destroying a cell phone proves ball boys under inflated footballs?  do you even have a brain, takncare?
willam

« Reply #5 on: 07 29, 15, 12:51:07:PM » Reply

Takn - it is just you. Roger Goodell  had to rule and take this action of Brady's seriously. It was a championship game, after all.

The cheating in regard to ordering up balls to be deflated is what it is - the team faced a huge fine because of that = deservedly. The COVERUPUP of championship game cheating after the fact by Tom Brady when Tom Brady was made aware all cell phones transmisions were being reviewed - is CONDUCT OF BRADY'S that DEFLATED the entirety of the NFL ORGANIZATION and its organizational integrity. '

THAT is why this ended up being a big deal resulting in a four game suspension for MVP Tommy Boy - when all Tom had to do once his hand was stuck FULL IN inside of the cookie jar - was admit he done did it and not tried to stick his ball boys with all of it instead.

Either way or any way you look at it - Tom Brady's good name was MUCK once the opposing team was made aware of the New England Patriots cheating DURING THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #6 on: 07 29, 15, 12:58:09:PM » Reply

do you even have a clue what you are talking about?  the colts squealed to the refs at halftime of the AFC game when the score was 21-7 and brady was not having a good game.  the refs checked the balls at half time, and then THEY TOOK CONTROL OF THE BALLS AND IN THE SECOND HALF, BRADY KICKED THEIR ASS AND THE PATRIOTS WHEN 45-7...get it? in the first half, supposedly an unfair advantage, brady sucked.  second half, refs in charge, balls at exact pressure, brady kicks ass. DISMISSED.
willam

« Reply #7 on: 07 29, 15, 01:40:20:PM » Reply

Hoosier - get a grip. I am acknowledging less than saintly, in fact lowly acting Tom Brady ends up laughing all the way to the bank with this one - 4th Super Bowl ring on his finger. Don't foot stomp on here and suggest his actions of choice were ethical or integrity bound or NFL league allowable. 

He ordered up an action that he knew was considered CHEATING in the NFL. And he didn't care if ball boys went down - as a consequence. DURING A CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. You fault the opposing team for taking exception to Brady flagrantly cheating during this championship game. Get real...

Brady has the mutl-millions to be cushioned from any economic impact of the NFL telling him to his face he IS a cheater and he dinged the INTEGRITY of the NFL by choosing a championship game to flagrantly order up deflating of ball games - which the NFL expressly disallows. He won't be impacted by sittingn out four games. He will have more time to seek endorsements during that time - if he chooses.

He cheated and got caught. He cheated and tried to cover it up. And he has the last laugh with that gilded ring on his finger. You tell me why keeping the record straight as to what kind of NFL player he chose to be - is wrong of anyone observing how it is high priced part time NFL players conduct themselves while on the clock?. Brady has the last laugh if you are counting up rings and monies in the bank and nothing else. His ethical conduct - forever more will reflect he is a cheater and a low life who tried to pin his conduct on others.
caserio1

« Reply #8 on: 07 29, 15, 01:44:39:PM » Reply

he beat seatlle, mano a mano

that's all she wrote

get over it
willam

« Reply #9 on: 07 29, 15, 01:54:27:PM » Reply

Because he beats teams he gets a free pass when he CHEATS teams, too?

Get a grip, caserio.

If anything I am commending Tom Brady for believing he gets a free pass and four rings and probably even more endorsement monies.

Something else to be Tom Brady - untouchable flagrant cheater that he is.

No team was ever supposed to complain during a championship game about him or his conduct of choice? No consequence was supposed to flow forth to him as a consequence. Tom was okay with the ball boys being punished - just not him?

Right...

FYI - the Seahakws coach lost the Superbow AND Russell Wilson lost it too - too damned scaredy cat a QB to tell Pete Carroll to shove that play that had him throwing a pass on the one yard line ON THE LAST PLAY OF THE Superbowl. 

Not the performance of Tom Brady.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #10 on: 07 29, 15, 03:15:43:PM » Reply

dont you dullards get it yet?

Pro sports is entertainment for gamblers

who started the NFL !

pro sports = pro wrestling
KensanIV

« Reply #11 on: 07 29, 15, 04:37:27:PM » Reply

Why do liberal Democrats such as the Loser always support crooked acts and lies?  There was much proof in the beginning before the sentence was handed out that the balls had been tampered with...even without the telephone coincidence.   

Normally there is a check given by the officials to test a number of footballs before the game starts and they must meet a standard of x number of pounds of pressure.

Brady is fortunate, it could have been worse... If winning by cheating (and a deflated ball is easier to throw and catch) is necessary to win a game then he needs to be fired and they may get a QB who can win without cheating.  Anything you can do legally or illegally to get an edge seems to be the mantra of the leftist, or at least they are always willing to overlook and condone cheating.

This is sort of like Pete Rose...He too is a disgrace to his sport.  As years go by, it becomes more and more apparent that he bet on games he played in as well as those he coached.

Hillary thinks it is part of the continued right wing conspiracy. 

Before you accuse me of hijacking the thread... Anyone but me notice the similarly between Brady's phone and Hillary's hard drive? 
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Tom Brady - saint or sinner/deserved four game
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory