Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 01:56:19:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662681 Posts in 298803 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Obama says I think if ran again I would win 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Obama says I think if ran again I would win  (Read 833 times)
ttopcat

« on: 07 29, 15, 08:50:29:AM » Reply

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/28/politics/obama-third-term-win-ethiopia/index.html

Washington (CNN)President Barack Obama said Tuesday that he could win a third term in office if he ran again but that he is barred by the Constitution.

"I actually think I'm a pretty good President. I think if I ran, I could win. But I can't," Obama ad-libbed during a speech in Ethiopia. "There's a lot that I'd like to do to keep America moving. But the law is the law, and no person is above the law, not even the president.
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 07 29, 15, 08:54:19:AM » Reply

I'm sure he would. He's been a great.president.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #2 on: 07 29, 15, 09:01:10:AM » Reply

no doubt about it.  trump?  rubio?  jeb!  governor scotty?  no contest.  mark it! 
ttopcat

« Reply #3 on: 07 29, 15, 09:34:08:AM » Reply

He wouldn't have to go out and campaign.
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 07 29, 15, 09:36:03:AM » Reply

He probably wouldn't need to campaign at all to win.
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #5 on: 07 29, 15, 10:16:24:AM » Reply

It's too bad we can't find out.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #6 on: 07 29, 15, 10:52:04:AM » Reply

He probably would, which is the reason why we have the 22nd amendment.
willam

Formerly known as lm-oregon

« Reply #7 on: 07 29, 15, 11:13:15:AM » Reply

Is Obama saying so to really doom Clinton to another election cycle of much ado about nothing - except himself. Apparently.

Suprising declaration of Obama's to place into the public record and surprising declaration to do TO Hillary - after she agreed to back out of the 2008 election, hand delivering him the election, subsequently agreeing to be his booby prize Secretary of State where she agreed to cover up the F UP that is Benghazi that all went down in the months leading up to the 2012 election. Covering it up. Lying about it. Destroying evidence that could have truthfully told the nation what actually went down and why at the order of Commander in Chief Obama - as four Americans were targetted terroristically, the Obama Administration knew the Embassy in Libya was indeed going to be attacked by Al Qaeda on the day it was. And the Obama Administration chose to turn a blind eye to Ambassador Stevens and three other Americans loyally serving this nation. Just so Obama could be re-elected in 2012.

What the f President Barack H. Obama? You won two times over - with help from Heelary and you really don't care to do more to help her out - when it is her turn in the 2016 election cycle? You instead choose to promote YOURSELF in the hot summer days of the year leading up to the next election cycle instead?

Apparently Obama doesn't give a crap about anyone but himself. No surprise there. Heelary should have known better in 2008 and 2012 than to work for him - and think all you had to do was make a "deal" with him and expect anything in return.
wvit1001

« Reply #8 on: 07 29, 15, 11:17:06:AM » Reply

It's over a year til the election.  Obama will support the democratic nominee whoever that ends up being.
willam

Formerly known as lm-oregon

« Reply #9 on: 07 29, 15, 11:30:44:AM » Reply

Obama is saying there is no one but himself. Telling the American voter in the coming year to accept Heelary as a booby prize when the Democratic Party should be looking long and hard at anyone but her - why aren't you getting that?

Heelary's ship sailed in 2008. SHE hedged her entire future to a man today who is setting sail into the next phase of his wondrous self serving life - without her. Like the tv show House of Cards - Heelary's political life is over.

Democrat voters are sitting scratching their heads today wondering where in the F is Elizabeth Warren today. Their party's salvation and only HOPE for a 2016 win. Why, if Obama truly can't muster more confidence in Heelary Clinton as a presidential candidate - isn't Obama's motorcade seen leaving Elizabeth Warren's home?

More intriguing - IS Elizabeth Warren being culled by Clinton as we speak and told she must make a deal with Clinton, akin to Heelary lowering herself when she gave up her best shot at the White House and sold her future and her presidential hopes to Obama in 2008. Eliizabeth Warren, folks is no shim shaming deal making Heelary Clinton. I can't imagine Warren ever agreeing to that.

And thus a 2016 win for Clinton is toast - and we ALL know so. Obama doesn't give a crap. He is happy as a clam opining only about himself. Himself. Himself.

And having the last laugh.

wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #10 on: 07 29, 15, 11:32:59:AM » Reply

It's over a year til the election.  Obama will support the democratic nominee whoever that ends up being.

Of course he will. It has been a long standing tradition for the President to stay out of the fray until a nominee is selected.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #11 on: 07 29, 15, 11:53:54:AM » Reply

Obama says I think if ran again I would win

That's what happens to you when you live in a bubble and surround yourself with adoring sycophants.  Problem is, people outside the "Beltway" vote.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Obama says I think if ran again I would win
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory