Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 07:15:27:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2661883 Posts in 298731 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump: I Can Kick El Chapo's Ass, But Calls FBI After Hostile Tweet 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Trump: I Can Kick El Chapo's Ass, But Calls FBI After Hostile Tweet  (Read 28 times)
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« on: 07 29, 15, 07:38:04:AM » Reply

Donald Trump, who promised to kick El Chapo’s a--, calls FBI after Mexican drug lord threatens him on Twitter (hilarious!!  calling the FBI because of a tweet!  it must be his hair talking)

BY MEG WAGNER  NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Donald Trump thinks he can kick El Chapo’s butt — but the billionaire called the FBI when the Mexican drug lord returned the threat.

The 2016 presidential hopeful contacted federal agents Monday when a Twitter account claiming to be the escaped Joaquin (El Chapo) Guzman tweeted profane, hostile messages at him, TMZ reported.

A day earlier, Trump tweeted that he’d kick Guzman’s "ass," unlike other presidential contenders who are softer on immigration.

“Keep f--king around, and I’ll make you eat all of your godd--n words, f--king whitey f----t @realDonaldTrump,” an account claiming to be Guzman’s official Twitter presence tweeted at Trump’s account in Spanish.

The Daily News could not verify the @ElChap0Guzman’s authenticity, but the account has more than 272,000 followers and dates back to June 2012. (el chapo had a tweeter account in jail?)

The same account also tweeted threats to President Enrique Pena Nieto — “And you, @EPN don’t ever call me a delinquent again because I give people jobs, unlike your f--king current government” and commented on life outside of prison — “Life takes many turns, one day we’re in the hole and the next we’re on top..”

When Guzman escaped from a maximum-security prison Saturday, Trump quickly chimed in on how he’d handle the runaway cartel mastermind.

“Can you envision Jeb Bush or Hillary Clinton negotiating with 'El Chapo', the Mexican drug lord who escaped from prison? ....” @realDonaldTrump Tweeted Sunday night.

He continued: “...Trump, however, would kick his ass!”

Trump followed up his Sunday comments with more derogatory musings Monday morning about immigration and Mexico. The scathing tweets mirrored bizarre, inflammatory comments he made about Mexican immigrants during his candidacy announcement.

“The U.S. will invite El Chapo, the Mexican drug lord who just escaped prison, to become a U.S. citizen because our ‘leaders’ can't say no!” Trump tweeted. “El Chapo and the Mexican drug cartels use the border unimpeded like it was a  vacuum cleaner, sucking drugs and death right into the U.S.”

The rant continued: “....likewise, billions of dollars gets brought into Mexico through the border. We get the killers, drugs & crime, they get the money!”

Last month, while announcing his 2016 presidential run, Trump accused Mexico of sending its drug runners and rapists to the U.S., insinuating that most immigrants were criminals. Critics slammed the comments were slammed as racist — but Trump isn’t backing down, especially in the wake of Guzman’s escape.

i had heard this but i thought it was a joke.  somebody stupid enough to believe a drug lord with a super huge reward on his head and on the run would "tweet" a comedy version of a GOP candidate to threaten him?  wow.  and there are people that like what this clownish henteaser says?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/donald-trump-kick-el-chapo-a-article-1.2290555

* trump hair nut.jpg (11.41 KB, 173x265 - viewed 12 times.)
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #1 on: 07 29, 15, 07:51:55:AM » Reply

WOW, Trump must scare the shit out of HO.

WTF is your problem with him when 16 others are out there .

Billary in the dumps got your camel humping hate filled ass scared also??
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #2 on: 07 29, 15, 07:57:09:AM » Reply

How many here have you reported to the your authorities.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #3 on: 07 29, 15, 09:09:05:AM » Reply

Calling the FBI won't get him any protection.  I suggest that Trump start carrying, or get continuous bodyguard service.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #4 on: 07 29, 15, 09:17:41:AM » Reply

or realize that wasn't el chappo, like a sane person.  what a wuss.  so, dumbass....here is candidate trump walking through a crowd kissing hands and shaking babies, with one hand, and having his anti-el chappo gun in the other, cocked and loaded, and aiming at any latino guys in the crowd- that is how he protects himself, space cadet?
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump: I Can Kick El Chapo's Ass, But Calls FBI After Hostile Tweet
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory