Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 08:25:33:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2661884 Posts in 298731 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: One does NOT have to Vote for Trump to like what he says. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: One does NOT have to Vote for Trump to like what he says.  (Read 107 times)
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #12 on: 07 29, 15, 09:35:59:AM » Reply

i apologize...tveyes looks legitimate.   i read the url and assumed it was just ailes saying that or murdoch.  in fact, what convinces me tveyes is legitimate is that other real news media uses it, and even the police and fbi....and fox filed a lawsuit against them!!  but i think trump should be mentioned even more.  i am disappointed fox is kinda waking up to the fact that trump is hurting the GOP and has decided to change their worshiping view of him a tad to try and give jeb!  or governor scotty a chance. 

These customers create customized search terms and are able to get access to transcripts and video clips. Fox News has warned that such a service — because it also allows those who pay a flat fee of $500 a month to watch live streams — will erode its ratings and "decimate" its business.

There was even more at stake.

As anyone who watches MSNBC knows, Fox News clips are often shown widely in the media. In this lawsuit, Fox News expressed concern that TVEyes competes with its own authorized clip service, which has deals with Yahoo, Hulu and YouTube. What's revealed in today's ruling is that Fox News licensees must agree they will not show clips in a way that is derogatory or critical of Fox News.

With that backdrop, U.S. District Judge Alvin Hellerstein had to examine TVEyes and figure out whether it was a copyright-infringing machine (somewhat but not exactly analogous to what the Supreme Court had to say about Aereo) or whether it served some form of purpose that put it outside the realm of a copyright holder's exclusive rights. Hellerstein takes the latter view, determining that it's closer to Google's efforts to digitize books than Meltwater's efforts to scrape online news stories.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/fox-news-suffers-major-legal-731610
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #13 on: 07 29, 15, 09:40:03:AM » Reply

i apologize...tveyes looks legitimate.

Accepted.   So why do you think CNN and MSNBC talk about Trump more than Fox?
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #14 on: 07 29, 15, 10:12:19:AM » Reply

Because Trump is a controversial figure, and controversy sells news. The fact remains that Fox is the beneficiary of all the controversy.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #15 on: 07 29, 15, 10:45:05:AM » Reply

All news networks are a beneficiary.
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #16 on: 07 29, 15, 11:34:27:AM » Reply

FOX most of all because they are airing the debate. I'm predicting that this will be the largest viewing of a first presidential primary debate... ever.
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #17 on: 07 30, 15, 01:16:49:PM » Reply

Yet another Republican clims on the clown car. Will Happy Gilmore be done before the first debate? I suspect he won't make the cut. Trump has bought the nine other positions.
caserio1

« Reply #18 on: 07 30, 15, 01:30:36:PM » Reply

big mouths are always entertaining, until the novelty wears off

and as to his business prowess

more deals were good than were bad, just basic business
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #19 on: 07 30, 15, 01:39:24:PM » Reply

But I do like what Trump says, and I do plan to vote for him... in the primary. It's a left thing - you wouldn't understand.

Actually I do understand. Its an attempt at being Dishonest, and we all understand the Left mindset. 

caserio1

« Reply #20 on: 07 30, 15, 01:47:21:PM » Reply

cas can see that

you despise, equal rights, welfare assistance, an educated population, avoiding war
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #21 on: 07 30, 15, 03:13:56:PM » Reply

But I do like what Trump says, and I do plan to vote for him... in the primary. It's a left thing - you wouldn't understand.

Actually I do understand. Its an attempt at being Dishonest, and we all understand the Left mindset. 

I do plan to vote for him... in the primary. That is very honest. Honesty is a left thing.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #22 on: 07 30, 15, 06:43:34:PM » Reply

you would have to have an IQ at least 20 points higher than yours to understand the left mindset. 
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: One does NOT have to Vote for Trump to like what he says.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory