Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 08:27:19:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660980 Posts in 298645 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Why Carry a Gun? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Print
Author Topic: Why Carry a Gun?  (Read 1956 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 07 29, 15, 12:17:54:AM » Reply

DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #1 on: 07 29, 15, 04:32:05:AM » Reply

As soon as my city hires a cop for each resident ,,, I will put my gun away.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #2 on: 07 29, 15, 05:49:46:AM » Reply

must suck to be so paranoid and so wimpy at the same time.  that is a real bad combo. 
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 07 29, 15, 05:56:28:AM » Reply

Only the paranoid survive,,, those with their head up their asses in denial are targets,, nothing more.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #4 on: 07 29, 15, 06:27:43:AM » Reply

see how paranoid you are?  what a moron. 
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 07 29, 15, 06:36:48:AM » Reply

Excuse me,, you have me mistaken for someone that gives a shit about your opinion on that topic.

You making the statement again and again and again hoping for a different outcome is called insanity..

You don't mean shit here dude , piss off.
wvit1001

« Reply #6 on: 07 29, 15, 08:52:58:AM » Reply

The fact remains that unless you buy or sell illegal drugs or hang around people who buy or sell illegal drugs your chances of being involved in a violent crime are practically zero
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #7 on: 07 29, 15, 09:13:46:AM » Reply

Practically zero, as are your chances of getting shot.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #8 on: 07 29, 15, 09:18:58:AM » Reply

Practically zero, as are your chances of getting shot.

then why carry a gun, dickhead?  to up your chances of an accidental shooting?
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #9 on: 07 29, 15, 09:19:23:AM » Reply

must suck to be so paranoid and so wimpy at the same time.

Paranoid and wimpy is when you need to violate little old ladies and kids to feel safe getting onto an airplane.

Paranoid and wimpy is when you need Homeland Security to feel safe.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #10 on: 07 29, 15, 09:20:20:AM » Reply

then why carry a gun, dickhead?

Then why do you care?
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #11 on: 07 29, 15, 09:30:03:AM » Reply

WASHINGTON, March 8— Eighty-three percent of 12-year-old children in the United States will be victims or intended victims of violent crimes at least once in their lifetimes, the Justice Department reported today. Fifty-two percent will be victims of such crimes more than once.

Using figures compiled by the Government's National Crime Survey, the department has calculated an individual's chance of becoming a victim of violent crime in his or her lifetime.

Based on current crime rates, the study reached these conclusions:

* One out of every 133 Americans will become a murder victim. Among black men, the estimate is dramatically higher: 1 out of 30.

* One out of every 12 women will be the victim of a rape or attempted rape. The rate for black women is 1 out of 9.

* Nearly everyone will be the victim of a personal theft at least once, and 87 percent will be personal theft victims three or more times. Variety of Differences

Significant differences between blacks and whites and men and women appear in several areas. Blacks have a 53 percent chance of becoming the victims of a completed rape, robbery or assault, while the figure for whites is 41 percent. For robbery, blacks face a 51 percent victimization rate, while the rate for whites is 27 percent.

Men are more likely to be violently assaulted than women, the study found. Eighty-nine percent of 12-year-old boys can expect to become victims of violent crimes, as against 73 percent for girls. Nearly one in four men will be robbed, but only one out of five women.

In addition, researchers found that as a person ages, the chances of being a victim of violent crime decline more rapidly than life expectancy. Age and Violent Crime

According to the report, people who are now 20 years old have a 72 percent chance of being raped, robbed or assaulted, and the figures drop to 53 percent at age 30, 36 percent at age 40, 22 percent at age 50, 14 percent at age 60 and 8 percent at the age of 70.

Almost 3 out of 4 households will be burglarized at least once in a 20-year period, and theft without forcible entry will occur in 9 out of 10 homes. Urban households have a 93 percent of being burglarized, and rural homes 82 percent.

One out of 5 households will have an automobile stolen, but the odds drop to 1 in 10 in rural areas. Urban households face a 27 percent chance of auto theft in a 20-year period.

Researchers conducted twice-yearly interviews with 101,000 people aged 12 and over in 49,000 households.

The National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS), administered by the Bureau of Justice Statistics, is a national survey of approximately 49,000 to 77,400 households twice a year in the United States, on the frequency of crime victimization, as well as characteristics and consequences of victimization. The survey focuses on gathering information on the following crimes: assault, burglary, larceny, motor vehicle theft, rape, and robbery. The survey results are used for the purposes of building a crime index. It has been used in comparison with the Uniform Crime Reports and the National Incident Based Reporting System to assess the dark figure of crime.
Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Why Carry a Gun?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory