Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 04:38:52:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660561 Posts in 298600 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Why Does Anybody Like Trump Saying Mexico SENDS Rapists Into U.S.? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Print
Author Topic: Why Does Anybody Like Trump Saying Mexico SENDS Rapists Into U.S.?  (Read 1902 times)
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« on: 07 28, 15, 06:27:43:PM » Reply

plus sending people bringing drugs, bringing crimes, and SOME good people?  why do you LIKE listening to someone lie so blatantly about how Mexico sends anybody anywhere much less rapists and criminals?  do you just get off on somebody in publi being even dumber and more gullible than yourselves?

you like trump saying this:

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

–Real estate mogul Donald Trump, presidential announcement speech, June 16, 2015

“What can be simpler or more accurately stated? The Mexican Government is forcing their most unwanted people into the United States. They are, in many cases, criminals, drug dealers, rapists, etc.”

–Trump, statement about his June 16 comments, July 6, 2015

here is the truth:

Data on immigrants and crime are incomplete, but a range of studies show there is no evidence immigrants commit more crimes than native-born Americans. In fact, first-generation immigrants are predisposed to lower crime rates than native-born Americans. (The Center for Immigration Studies, which advocates for restrictive immigration laws, has a detailed report showing the shortfalls of immigrant crime data.)

Immigration and crime levels have had inverse trajectories since the 1990s: immigration has increased, while crime has decreased. Some experts say the influx of immigrants contributed to the decrease in crime rates, by increasing the denominator while not adding significantly to the numerator.

so you like him trashing mccain because he was captured?  so you like him stating the truth about how since gov. scotty has became governor, he has trashed the education system, trashed the highway system but cutting funding to those two needed projects WHILE STILL SOMEHOW CREATING A 2.2 BILLION DOLLAR DEFICIT?

why?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #1 on: 07 28, 15, 06:55:19:PM » Reply

Why Does Anybody Like Trump Saying Mexico SENDS Rapists Into U.S.

Why does anyone saying Mexico sends rapists into the U.S. what?
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #2 on: 07 28, 15, 07:07:57:PM » Reply

Why don't you just shut the fuck up, Ho??
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #3 on: 07 28, 15, 07:11:15:PM » Reply

Mexican rapists, thieves, murderers, drug dealers and criminals of all kinds flood across the Border into America.

EVERYONE that comes across the Border illegally is a CRIMINAL and MUST be arrested and deported!!!!!

Baretta19

« Reply #4 on: 07 28, 15, 07:20:44:PM » Reply

I don't know why he says stuff like that..I would like to hope Ho Boy et al suffer the consequences of their actions but unlike liberals I would never want harm to come to any child, Sadly Ho Boy et al defense is "More Americans commit crimes than illegals" Tell that to Mr Stenle, the last words he heard from his child was "Help me Dad" something liberals obviously have no problem living with

PA Dad Fends Off Illegal Who Tried to Kidnap His 8 Year ...

Apr 20, 2015 -
A Pennsylvania dad chased off a Guatemalan illegal alien who tried to lure his 8 year old daughter into his van and then exposed himself to her ...

POLICE: Mexican Illegal Alien Kidnapped, Sexually ...
www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../police-mexican-illegal-alien-kidnapped-s...

Jul 13, 2015 -
An illegal alien kidnapped a 13-year-old girl from Polk County, Florida ... the residence about 8:15 p.m. Thursday and found the 13-year-old girl ... You could have stopped this - and when Trump tries to stop it, you attack him.

Mexican Illegal Alien Arrested for Allegedly Raping 13-Year ...

www.breitbart.com/.../mexican-illegal-alien-arrested-for-allegedl...

Jul 13, 2015 -
... after finding him with a 13-year-old Florida girl missing for 2 days. ... Illegal Alien Arrested for Allegedly Kidnapping, Raping 13-Year-Old.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #5 on: 07 28, 15, 07:32:34:PM » Reply

THIS is How Trump can say it, and how we/you can believe it...

A Mexican Manual for Illegal Migrants Upsets Some in U.S.

MEXICO CITY, Jan. 5 - The Mexican government drew fire from American advocates of tighter borders on Wednesday for publishing a pamphlet that instructs migrants how to safely enter the United States illegally and live there without being detected.

Read More:
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/06/world/americas/a-mexican-manual-for-illegal-migrants-upsets-some-in-us.html

Bob Huntress
Honored Member

« Reply #6 on: 07 28, 15, 08:56:44:PM » Reply

I prefer hearing what a candidate intends to do about immigration, which whether it has any hope of becoming law or not, Trump has also done. If the media did their job we could discuss the merits, or lack thereof, of his plan. Don't misunderstand me. I support enforcing our immigration, but if we find these laws beyond what we can enforce, we need to amend them to what we can reasonably expect people to obey and we can enforce.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #7 on: 07 29, 15, 05:20:17:AM » Reply

THIS is How Trump can say it, and how we/you can believe it...

A Mexican Manual for Illegal Migrants Upsets Some in U.S.

MEXICO CITY, Jan. 5 - The Mexican government drew fire from American advocates of tighter borders on Wednesday for publishing a pamphlet that instructs migrants how to safely enter the United States illegally and live there without being detected.

Read More:
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/06/world/americas/a-mexican-manual-for-illegal-migrants-upsets-some-in-us.html

from 2005 that does not ADVOCATE anyone coming here.  can you read? after reading about some women and children DYING IN THE DESERT in arizona, this pamphlet was made available.  and to you, somehow with your sub-zero IQ, that pamphlet from 10 years ago is what led Trump to say Mexico SENDS rapists into this country? do you know what a senseless right wing zombie you are?  that is the lamest excuse for liking Trump's lie i can imagine.  you are so lame. 

and there are 12 million estimated illegals here.  and have been for many years since the immigration rate for the last four years has been zero.  and out of that 12 million, baretta can use some right wing website to "find," if these are accurate, 4 examples of an illegal being a total asshole.  and 2 of those are probably lies because it was "reported" on newsmax and breitbart!!
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #8 on: 07 29, 15, 05:36:07:AM » Reply

This is a stupid post that don't mean shit.

Obviously the poster choose to ignore Obamas actions in getting them here.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #9 on: 07 29, 15, 05:47:35:AM » Reply

the last 4 years, under obama, has seen zero immigration, net.  you need to go play with yourself and quit making such stupid ass comments, boy. 
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #10 on: 07 29, 15, 05:48:48:AM » Reply

This asshole want everyone to think the Illegal immigration problems stared with Donald..

Not the Obama policies, the Liberal sanctuary cities, the hiding and codling of criminal by this Justice dept, Not Fast and furious and gang/ criminal activity build up along the borders...

NO<< IT ONLY DONALD right HO???

Tell your fucking made up numbers to the rape and murder victims you slimy POS.
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #11 on: 07 29, 15, 09:43:01:AM » Reply

I suppose it's because you probably have a better chance of being killed or raped by an illegal as oppose to a ME terrorist.

It's an interesting situation. If terrorist leaned toward one party or the other we would be welcoming them with open arms too.
Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Why Does Anybody Like Trump Saying Mexico SENDS Rapists Into U.S.?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory