Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 01:07:38:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2661953 Posts in 298742 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: It's a sad day in our town 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: It's a sad day in our town  (Read 252 times)
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #12 on: 07 29, 15, 01:22:48:PM » Reply

What aliens?

Are you hearing voices again HOR's-BOY? ? ? ?
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #13 on: 07 29, 15, 01:33:53:PM » Reply

William say's--->Let's put it into context - this is the same week the Boy Scout's manned up and did right by their organization, by allowing homosexuals access to young boys for their sexual pleasure when ever the urge arises. This is the same William that was spewing hate for a flag that had done him no harm, while his politicians was passing a bill to allow the State to preform sex change operations on young children without the parents knowledge.

There is no need to wonder what's wrong with America today, it's the Williams all over America that's the problem lack of morals or values and a sense of understanding that wrong is wrong.

One of the homosexual leaders said years ago they would have the children and damn if he wasn't right!
willam

Formerly known as lm-oregon

« Reply #14 on: 07 29, 15, 01:49:00:PM » Reply

dontblame - we embraced the civil rights era. We embraced the end of the civil war too.

You will be alright.

Homosexuals live next door to you. Around the block and in your work place. They are your relatives and your sister or brother too. Your doctor who operated on you was probably gay.

They ARE you.

Trying to suggest only homosexuals do this or that - give it up.  They are not the only ones who do anything - murder, rape, cheat on their taxes, chew tobacco and spit on sidewalks, or drive in the wrong lane in front of you - suggested gay Americans are the enemy of children - only makes you the agitated paranoid bigot you are.

Take a chill pilll, get some rest and embrace realty, dude. It is RIGHT and it is good that the Boy Scouts have now joined the rest of the world. Finally free of discriminating against gay persons. Good on them. Really - it is good for us all.

You know so.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #15 on: 07 29, 15, 01:55:24:PM » Reply

Hoosier...you stole my meme...LOL

Glad you like it enough to use it. 
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #16 on: 07 29, 15, 02:09:42:PM » Reply

So do you also embrace the fact that children in your state can get sex change operations without the parents permission or knowledge?

You have already made it clear you have no problem with male homosexuals having access to young children, just what else would you support William?
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #17 on: 07 29, 15, 04:27:46:PM » Reply

My Friend in the NY state police forensics Unit tell me that gays are the worst ones to commit graffic murders !!
willam

« Reply #18 on: 07 29, 15, 08:38:49:PM » Reply

We all survived the racist human oppressing civil war that enemy confederates evilly declared against our government. We all survived the civil rights movement of the 1960's too. We ALL survived the women's suffragette movement in this land. 

It's okay bigoted homophobe boys on here. You will survive marriage equality, too. After all, who someone else marries is none of your business. None of the state's business too. Indeed it is the law of the land today that YOU have no 'right" telling anyone else who they can love and marry.

Why did you "think" you could?
Baretta19

« Reply #19 on: 07 29, 15, 08:46:58:PM » Reply

9 out of 10 gays are very fine upstanding people, it's a sad day when somebody is willing to expose a defenseless child to that ONE that isn't, I'll say it again what will it take for REALITY to set in, These things are happening already, why are we going to take action to MAKE IT EASIER?

"HE WAS A NICE MAN I DIDN'T THINK HE WAS GOING TO SODOMIZE MY 8 YEAR OLD SON"
willam

« Reply #20 on: 07 29, 15, 09:16:44:PM » Reply

Baretta - what in the heck are you talking about - marriage equality or your need to go off the grid and discuss something everyone already knows  - (that has nothing to do with marriage equality at all) that some heterosexuals, some homosexuals and some bisexuals are criminals?

Does your off the grid comment and completely off topic deflection mean ALL gay persons should be denied the right to marriage equality, to marry the person of their choosing that they love? Of course it does not or else all heterosexuals would be denied their right to marry the person of their free choice too.

Baretta, dude - get a grip. You just made NO sense at all.
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #21 on: 07 30, 15, 06:50:41:AM » Reply

After reading Baretta19's posts for a long time I've come to realize he is a large barrel of hate. He is one of the unreachables who wakes up hating, hates all day and then retires hating. Life is too short for me to live like that, so I tend to ignore his posts. I ocassionaly read them, but have a tendency to skim through them to see if there has been any change. So far, none. One thing you can say for him, like Trump he is consistent. Perhaps consistently out of touch, again like Trump, but predictable as the sun coming up in the east.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #22 on: 07 30, 15, 06:52:59:AM » Reply

why does he keep confusing homosexuals with pedophiles?  does he not have a "learning curve?"
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #23 on: 07 30, 15, 07:19:54:AM » Reply

He is so full of unreasonable hate there is no room for new information to enter. Any available space is reserved for more reasons to hate. He is smarter than DaBoz and D2D. I know that isn't saying much since your average toadstool is also of higher IQ than the two of them combined, but I think occasionally Baretta19 does make some good points.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: It's a sad day in our town
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About