Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 05:05:55:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662068 Posts in 298754 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: It's a sad day in our town 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: It's a sad day in our town  (Read 253 times)
william H
Honored Member

« on: 07 28, 15, 04:33:44:PM » Reply

The only homosexual in our town has died from kidney failure due to an infection he received by his sexual activity. He was quite the site wearing his dress around town. We were all aware when he had been out of town on a date. He is survived by his elderly mother who when he was drunk and high beat her and cussed her for birthing him. She was moved to a nursing last year after a beating he gave her left her unable to care for herself. He will be buried in a local cemetery in an unmarked grave his mother has requested he be buried with a condom so he can have safe sex in hell. GOOD RIDDANCE TO A DISGUSTING WOMAN BEATING FAGGOT MAY YOU BURN IN HELL!
fun n games
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 07 29, 15, 01:58:34:AM » Reply

It sounds like you were very close friends with this person.  Very sorry for your loss.

Bob Huntress
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 07 29, 15, 02:13:20:AM » Reply

Why the sadness? I am sure that your town can see a bright spot, somewhere. He is no longer confused and deluted. The boys of your town are safer. His mother is safer. It seems that in your town everyone including deviant is better off, so why the sadness?
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #3 on: 07 29, 15, 04:48:06:AM » Reply

Sounds more like a day of rejoicing is in order.  Every person in this world has their own demons and whatever drove this man's ugliness was of his own making...
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #4 on: 07 29, 15, 05:45:31:AM » Reply

somebody actually believes this racist chickenshit? if you stupid gullible teabaggers were not so gullible and stupid, you would automatically question ANYTHING a racist posts.  but especially this nonsensical bullshit here. why don't you homophobic, lamebrained teabaggers pretend you have an IQ and let me 'splain how many lies are in this racist asshole's post:

first off, THE ONLY HOMOSEXUAL IN HIS TOWN...how would he know?  and only one in any size town in america? total bullshit.

how does he know the only homosexual in town well enough to know what his sexual activity is, and if it is somehow related to a kidney infection?  is he saying kidney infections are ALWAYS caused by AIDS?  even you slugs must be smarter than that.  i looked up what most AIDS victims die of and kidney infections were not on the list...most die of pneumonia or lung cancer or liver disease. 

how was this racist hayes well aware when the only gay guy in town was out of town on a date?  was he stalking him? jealous of his out of town encounters?  you believe hayes is capable of being well aware of anything, much less when the only homosexual in his town is out of town on a date?  how stupid are you teabagger morons?

and lastly, but not leastly, hayes knew this guy was beating his mother when he was drunk and/or high and did nothing to stop him? well, that i can believe knowing how chickenshit racists are.  and that he beat his mom so badly she had to go to a hospice and they did not notice the welts and bruises and contact the police? and somehow hayes knows the only gay guy in town's mom well enough to know she requested he be buried with a condom in an unmarked grave so he can have SAFE SEX IN HELL? 

how do even senseless retarded teabaggers believe any of this first grade bullshit?

thanks for the unintended laugh at your expense, dimwits!!

* why aliens won't talk to us.jpg (182.7 KB, 500x281 - viewed 52 times.)
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #5 on: 07 29, 15, 07:22:06:AM » Reply

I'm sure he means the only homosexual in town that would have sex with him. Thus his sadness at the passing.

Save your money Hayes, maybe you will be able to buy a moment of pleasure from another homosexual if you have enough money.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #6 on: 07 29, 15, 07:29:46:AM » Reply

and he has those male goats in the back yard of his double wide, too. 
willam

Formerly known as lm-oregon

« Reply #7 on: 07 29, 15, 09:36:20:AM » Reply

No one believes this chicken sheeit's pttom feeding wet dream.

Let's put it into context - this is the same week the Boy Scout's manned up and did right by their organization and the boys who they are charged with mentoring ethics and good character too - acknowledging that persons of every both sexual preferences can be Scout Leaders. Gay or straight and life goes on - and it just so happens to be the same week Hayes festers his bigotry and can't stand it, he has to do "something" - like racist confederates with a flag of pure hate that "has" to be flown in spite of all of its ugly cruel human race oppressing inferences - Hayes blows an aneurysm and slanders all homosexuals.

And immediately upon that notice being issued by the Boy Scous of America troops across the USA became fairly and equally represented by persons of all sexual preferences - and there is nothing Hayes can do about it.

Nah, nah, nahhhhhhh Hayes. Grow up.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #8 on: 07 29, 15, 09:39:44:AM » Reply

what is even loonier is that 2 or 3 other teabaggers apparently believed this nonsensical "fairy" tale.  it reads more like what his first grade special ed class was told to do as a homework assignment, write a 5 paragraph short story about something you fantasize about. 
willam

Formerly known as lm-oregon

« Reply #9 on: 07 29, 15, 09:55:15:AM » Reply

Hoosier - no one believes any homosexual is a threat.

Hayes just loves to hate - for hate's sake. What will Hayes do with all of his time now? Actually sit back and tolerate all others? Poor, poor Hayes today. Someone needs to show up at his house, bake him some cookies and tell him everything will be alright.

Hayes, Hayes, Hayes - homosexuals have been "tolerating" you their entire lives. If they can do that - YOU will be okay now too - having to tolerate the existence and full inclusion into your life of ALL homosexuals - who are your family members, your co-workers, your neighbors, your fellow worshipers at the Catholic, Presbyterian, Methodist, Mormon or Jewish church.

And the beat of life goes on and on and on  - whether Hayes likes it or not. Thank GOD for that.
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #10 on: 07 29, 15, 01:02:33:PM » Reply

Hayes is all eat up with hate. There is no doubt about that, but he isn't the only one, and it isn't only right wingers suffering from that affliction, though it does seem more prevelant among them.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #11 on: 07 29, 15, 01:07:22:PM » Reply

2 or 3 other teabaggers apparently believed this nonsensical "fairy" tale.

Speak for yourself, teabagger.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: It's a sad day in our town
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats