Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 02:25:32:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2661853 Posts in 298728 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Muslim getting a head as a wedding present! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Muslim getting a head as a wedding present!  (Read 47 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 07 28, 15, 12:18:26:PM » Reply

An Islamic State defector from the Hisbah (the Islamic State religious police) told a shocking tale of petty power plays and a cult of vicious violence.
Leena (not her real name) told The Mail Online “'I was horrified by what I saw, the brutality and corruption. I left because I saw so many terrible things, so much destruction, beatings.”
She fled the would-be Caliphate after her boss, a female ISIS judge, was given over to another female judge, for beheading.
She said “Um Abdullah was married with four children. She was kind.
“If the woman brought to her was poor she would give her a very small fine. One time she had to sentence a woman to a beating, so she beat the woman with her pencil so it would not hurt but still be within the law.
'But there was another judge, a Tunisian, Roaa Um Khotaba al-Tunisi, she was a real monster. She was married to a Libyan fighter and he was killed in battle in Kobane. The ISIS leaders said she should marry again because she was young, maybe 30.
“For her wedding present she asked the emirs to cut off the head of a kuffar, an unbeliever. Her request went to the top of ISIS, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, who considered it for a long time.
“Finally he said she could have a prisoner beheaded, but it had to be a woman. At about the same time my judge, Um Abdullah, disappeared. She had been accused of being a spy, working for the Saudi Intelligence Services. She was captured and taken to jail.
http://www.clarionproject.org/news/isis-defector-tells-rampant-abuse-morality-police
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #1 on: 07 28, 15, 01:38:02:PM » Reply

Seems liberals have no problem with it!

Tells you a great deal about liberalism!
D2D

« Reply #2 on: 07 29, 15, 12:22:50:AM » Reply

A truly sad commentary on modern liberalism!
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #3 on: 07 29, 15, 04:34:49:AM » Reply

A truly sad commentary on modern liberalism!
D2D

« Reply #4 on: 07 29, 15, 11:26:36:AM » Reply

Indeed it is!

They seem to think of they ignore Islamofascism the Islamofascists will not notice them!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Muslim getting a head as a wedding present!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory