Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 16, 24, 06:03:18:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2659491 Posts in 298499 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Hanoi Jane... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 22 Print
Author Topic: Hanoi Jane...  (Read 13887 times)
darkflower

« Reply #12 on: 07 19, 15, 05:40:41:PM » Reply

I hate her for apologizing. She was right to oppose the war and the vets should not hate her, they should hate the government for sending them. You are all hating the wrong people. The enemy were never the Vietnamese, it was the united states government and nobody but the government. The vets were killing the wrong people in that war. And that was their own fault.
daroadie
Honored Member

« Reply #13 on: 07 19, 15, 05:43:21:PM » Reply

No Cas, She never apologized.
daroadie
Honored Member

« Reply #14 on: 07 19, 15, 06:02:23:PM » Reply

Google Agent Orange Cas.  Nasty Stuff they sprayed us with.  Courtesy of DOW CHEMICALS.
a777pilot
Honored Member

« Reply #15 on: 07 19, 15, 06:14:15:PM » Reply

I hate her for apologizing. She was right to oppose the war and the vets should not hate her, they should hate the government for sending them. You are all hating the wrong people. The enemy were never the Vietnamese, it was the united states government and nobody but the government. The vets were killing the wrong people in that war. And that was their own fault.

As I have always thought, anti-war was far from anti-war.  It was all about anti-America.
Baretta19

« Reply #16 on: 07 19, 15, 06:25:21:PM » Reply

As I have always thought, anti-war was far from anti-war.  It was all about anti-America.

ALWAYS has been and ALWAYS will be anti-America, We've hit the peak today with the most virulent anti-American President this country has ever seen and I hope it will be many decades before we see the likes of another King Hussein Obama
darkflower

« Reply #17 on: 07 19, 15, 06:28:07:PM » Reply

No, it is about who started the war. Do you think only anti-germans think the nazis were wrong for starting ww2? If not, then why do you think only anti-americans think it is wrong for the wars it starts?

Anti-war is exactly what it says it is. Don't blame us for the sins of the government. Meanwhile, how come nobody hates any of the presidents guilty for that war? How come people hate Fonda but not nixon, lbj, jfk? How come nobody ever says the government should ever be held criminally responsible for its wars?

It is not anti-american to apply the same standards to all. The united states government is guilty as hell for that war, and for many other wars and atrocities too.
darkflower

« Reply #18 on: 07 19, 15, 06:30:47:PM » Reply

obama has been no different than bush.
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #19 on: 07 19, 15, 06:34:48:PM » Reply

This Jane Fonda -

daroadie
Honored Member

« Reply #20 on: 07 19, 15, 06:38:51:PM » Reply

Take a good Look Cas.  Here is Your Hero.

Traitor: "Hanoi Jane" Fonda — The Patriot Post
viking12j
Honored Member

« Reply #21 on: 07 19, 15, 06:39:37:PM » Reply

How come people hate Fonda but not nixon,.......

--------------------------------

Nixon got us out of Vietnam, genius.
Baretta19

« Reply #22 on: 07 19, 15, 06:41:28:PM » Reply

The United States of America has NEVER STARTED any war, this is an undeniable FACT.

In every instance that the US has exercised it's might was to SAVE PEOPLE, it was to SAVE those who were being brutally murdered or being threatened by the actions of maniacs. It is expected that MOST if not all "anti-war" IDIOTS lack the intelligence to see past their vile hatred of this country, they are blind and ignorant of the REAL ACTONS of this country, In EVERY INSTANCE we have stop the carnage and then proceed to help rebuild the nations that had suffered.

I feel sympathy for those who are full of emotion but empty of any intelligence. Spend a moment to appreciates the lives we have saved and stop dwelling on the lives that were lost, without our help the body count would be exponentially higher
viking12j
Honored Member

« Reply #23 on: 07 19, 15, 06:46:15:PM » Reply

It's no use arguing with the left. They despise America.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 22 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Hanoi Jane...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory