Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 04:24:08:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653360 Posts in 297918 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Dems Try To Trick Gun Owners Into Registration!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Print
Author Topic: Dems Try To Trick Gun Owners Into Registration!!  (Read 8683 times)
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« on: 07 13, 15, 06:46:13:PM » Reply

Dem introduces Bill to require insurance for gun owners or be fined $10,000!!!  Of course it would become a list of all guns and their owners which would
   become a sneaky way to accomplish gun registration. BTW, do you think criminals would be buying the insurance?  DUH!!!!!  So, this only serves to
   punish Law-Abiding Gun Owners - as usual!!!

Once the insurance is purchased, registration will have been accomplished and gun confiscation could begin.

http://thehill.com/regulation/243425-house-bill-would-require-gun-owners-to-carry-insurance

If the present Laws were properly enforced, there would be much less gun crime!!!!
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #1 on: 07 13, 15, 07:22:21:PM » Reply

THIS is a dream of wvitt's  ,,  Ho < Davic <Jw-and Hawks ,  They know that by history itself every nation that has gun registry has at some time or another engaged in Gun Bans and confiscation !
  First ya Gotta Know who has em!

First they came for the assault weapons  and Standard Cap Mags --I did not have them or like them so I said nothing !
 Then They came for the handguns and Hi Cap Mags   I dont own a handgun so I said nothing!
  Then They came for the scoped Sniper rifles They hunt deer and big game with--  I shoot trap so I said Nothing!

Then they came for My Trap shotgun --But By then -No one was left to Speak up for me !!!!
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #2 on: 07 13, 15, 07:27:11:PM » Reply

Given the correct political climate...dems will make it impossible for LAW ABIDING ctizens to own a firearm!
justincase

« Reply #3 on: 07 13, 15, 08:05:31:PM » Reply

What's the matter? Weren't the 644 responses to your last thread about this exact same thing enough for you? 
HK91-762mm

« Reply #4 on: 07 13, 15, 08:29:43:PM » Reply

This has been a KEY Point for many Liberals --Oh Just let us register The Guns and We will be happy!!

Sorry Justin-- Thats the Way they play ! Governor Kuomo and Sen. Di Finstine  have said the same thing -Confiscation!
justincase

« Reply #5 on: 07 13, 15, 08:45:06:PM » Reply

Okay, but still...he posted this exact same thing and it was on the board for many days and garnered 644 posts. Since there are only about 15 or so people who post here on any kind of regular basis, it would seem that all that was able to be said about this subject was said at least once or twice in those 644 posts.  It's ridiculous to start another thread using the exact same post.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #6 on: 07 13, 15, 09:03:58:PM » Reply

Actually there are still 54 daily posters, but I digress.   Bye....  Although two are currently on assignment in the woodshed.

http://www.aesopsretreat.com/forum/Audio/BeProfessional.htm

dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 07 13, 15, 10:03:14:PM » Reply

Dems are famous for using the back door or late night meeting under cover of darkness. PC is taking it's toll on America the USSC is now a part of political Correctness, PC has replaced written law!
justincase

« Reply #8 on: 07 13, 15, 10:10:04:PM » Reply

Although two are currently on assignment in the woodshed.

http://www.aesopsretreat.com/forum/Audio/BeProfessional.htm

That would have been funnier had it been The Three Stooges.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 07 13, 15, 10:15:14:PM » Reply

The Three Stooges, I watch them about every morning!
justincase

« Reply #10 on: 07 13, 15, 10:17:35:PM » Reply

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.
HK91-762mm

« Reply #11 on: 07 13, 15, 10:21:21:PM » Reply

The NY state SAFE ACT --Passed at 11:30 Pm  Signed into law By Kuomo at Midnight !! In January...

The  following April -- 14 thousand GUN rights advocates converge on Albany Ny --and I was one of them !  Kuomo got on the state helicopter and off to NYcity for wine and cheese with his Guido buddies --!!

That would have been funnier had it been The Three Stooges.
Oh Would it be so nice --  Ohh to dream !!  Hoser--Wvitt-Caserio 

The Three Stooges, I watch them about every morning! 

something You will NEVER see again===1950's -60's Cartoons with Black african natives and  Other Blacks in them -- ==BANNED Big Time !!!  2 tribes meet up in the jungle -One looks at the other and says -- Where the Fugouie  [where the fuck are we -]  The other tribe leader looks around and says Were the helwowi !!  [ where The hell are we]

* Albany-Rally-13.jpg (37.15 KB, 660x339 - viewed 309 times.)
Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Dems Try To Trick Gun Owners Into Registration!!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory