Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 09:01:23:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653414 Posts in 297919 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Dems Try To Trick Gun Owners Into Registration!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Print
Author Topic: Dems Try To Trick Gun Owners Into Registration!!  (Read 8685 times)
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #24 on: 07 14, 15, 11:11:15:AM » Reply

I've noticed that YAHOO has developed a very Lib stance on its home page articles. I'm very close to finding a different one that focuses on Normal News.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #25 on: 07 14, 15, 11:12:05:AM » Reply

Gun Laws listing for every State:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_the_United_States_by_state
caserio1

« Reply #26 on: 07 14, 15, 11:13:38:AM » Reply

it's common knowledge that a gun will make a nut case a nuttier case
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #27 on: 07 14, 15, 11:20:34:AM » Reply

YOU Can cut out the Bullshit on Yahoo's home page By clicking on NEWS Or Politics -It cuts out the click bait called Salon--Huff-post -Media Matters and Daily beast!!

I have no idea what Cas just said -- No Idea at all??

I find this place to be just a wonderful site to check for gun related stories every day ->

http://www.outdoorsunlimited.net/

story  NO Problems with Kansas New No permits needed law -[constitutional carry ]

TOPEKA — The rules have changed.
A Kansas law that took effect last week gives most people 21 and older the option of carrying a concealed handgun in public on their person, whether that be a six-shooter in a holster, a semiautomatic handgun in a waistband or a pistol in a purse.
The law legalizes “the concealed carry of a firearm without a concealed carry license issued by the State, as long as that individual is not prohibited from possessing a firearm under either federal or state law,” Topeka police Lt. Colleen Stuart said Thursday.
The bill also clarifies that it’s illegal for anyone younger than 21 to carry a concealed weapon except on that person’s land, in his or her abode, or at his or her fixed place of business, Stuart said.
The law, which took effect July 1, enables Kansans to carry a concealed firearm without having to go through the previously established process of passing a background check, completing firearms training and paying a non-refundable fee of $132.50 to acquire a concealed carry permit from the state.
But Attorney General Derek Schmidt’s office continues to accept new and renewal applications for concealed carry licenses, said Jennifer Rapp, the office’s spokeswoman.
“To date, there are 90,387 active licenses,” she said Tuesday.

McIntosh, a board member for the Kansas State Rifle Association, said Tuesday he felt pleased that the new law had taken effect.
He said he expects it will make Kansans safer by deterring would-be criminals, who won’t know which law-abiding citizens are armed.
Shawnee County Sheriff Herman Jones said Tuesday his deputies didn’t seem to be hearing a lot of questions from the public about the new law.

Jones said his office was changing “nothing policy-wise per se” in reaction to the new law.

He said that if a deputy sees someone carrying a concealed gun, the deputy might ask that person about it.

Still, “persons carrying concealed should not expect to be asked unless the deputy has reason to do so,” Jones said.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #28 on: 07 15, 15, 11:22:33:AM » Reply

WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #29 on: 07 15, 15, 06:53:27:PM » Reply

If Libs/Dems/Fags/Negroes had their way, the entire USA would be just like Chicago!!!

omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #30 on: 07 15, 15, 07:01:08:PM » Reply

A San Fransisco Alderman stated that easy access to firearms was the reason for the Illegal Alien getting the gun used too kill that woman in San Fransisco, even though the gun actually was lost by a Federal Agent.  Would someone explain how a Federal Agent loses his gun? 
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #31 on: 07 15, 15, 07:05:33:PM » Reply

I've noticed that YAHOO has developed a very Lib stance on its home page articles

They've been doing that for the past 10 years.  They will have a minimum of two pro-LGBTQ stories each day.  Their liberal bias is blatant.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #32 on: 07 15, 15, 11:49:41:PM » Reply

Yep, YAHOO always has a Fag article or two every day!!!

They pander to 1% of the population and piss off 2/3 of their users!!!
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #33 on: 07 16, 15, 12:19:47:AM » Reply

They pander to 1% of the population and piss off 2/3 of their users!!!

WRONG---If they pissed off 2.3rds Of the users they would be Like MSNBC--The bottom of the pile --What they are Is Click magnet  to the metrosexual Kornholefoniainas..  That is the reason they are so big --  Like Liberal Media in general they are popular with so many Middle of the roaders --Like you and I who are pissed at TV in general Yet you own one and your family watches it alot[I have ditched Mine 2 years ago ]  So Yahee will grow Until a FOX of the interweb comes along and Knockes there socks Off [and I cant wait ]
  as I said --You can bypass the bullschite Huffpost--salon--think progress and The lesser libshit click bait By Just choosing NEWS Or the Politics from the LH side menu..

PS==edit -The CEO of yahee is a very Liberal chick who is totally anti gun rights .

Marissa Ann Mayer  born May 30, 1975) is the current president and CEO of Yahoo!, a position she has held since July 2012. Previously, she was a long-time executive, usability leader, and key spokesperson for Google. In 2014, Mayer was ranked sixth on Fortune‍ '​s 40 under 40 list, and was ranked the 16th most-powerful businesswoman in the world that year according to the same publication.

WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #34 on: 07 16, 15, 11:47:16:PM » Reply

WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #35 on: 07 17, 15, 10:48:16:PM » Reply

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Dems Try To Trick Gun Owners Into Registration!!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory