Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 04:19:21:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2661862 Posts in 298729 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: how do you get up every day 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: how do you get up every day  (Read 118 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 07 09, 15, 06:32:56:AM » Reply

and struggle threw it...

some folks out there are living without water... in more ways than one.... Tom Selleck, got caught stealing water... what a shock...why?? when water is suppose to be free...and the reason for pipelines is what we pay for... right... but if you're going to the lake or ocean to take it out of the      lake or ocean should you be charged for it...and I know that's not how Tom got it... I just wanted say what if...

what has the world become... I don't really know...water...goodness...

some folks are saving their bath water and watering gardens with that.... on the other hand here... some folks are saving rain water to flush toilets and wash clothes...and I'll tell you... there's a lot of water here  in Hellsville...

make it stop raining please... goodness.....I pray... cause it's causing great pain with my arthritis... and I wonder now when I go to Memphis and it rains there a lot... will I feel better or....not...hope is in the making that the atmosphere will be different somehow... we'll see....

sorry off the topic...lol

just had to mention that...sometimes I scatter my thoughts when I'm in this kinda pain...seriously....

back to topic...

how do you get up every day....

press your way threw moments.... living like you're on a roller coaster all day long... the highs... the lows... surely we all have those moments daily....don't we or is it me?  I refuse to believe it's only me... ok...

I sit back sometimes and wonder what happened to my youth... where did it go...seriously...did I waste it somewhere... if I did I forgot where I put it...lol

so we struggle each day seeking the joy that life presents itself every day... ever moment somehow... don't we...I do... at least I try....

grateful in all kinds of ways that we are given another day on the roller coaster ride..... that's how I get up everyday... being thankful...
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #1 on: 07 09, 15, 11:12:56:AM » Reply

The shoe is on the other foot.  The generally drier, hotter midwest and east is getting its dose of rain this year.  Be glad.  The western drought is wreaking havoc with multiple wildfires that are ruining lives and loss of food farm growth.  What Selleck did, in his privileged mind, was just fine by him, but was steal from the coffers that could be protecting homes when those fires spark up again in California. 

Washington usually has rainy summers and we've had some summers in which we wondered if we would ever see the sun.  This year, it's scary hot and dry for the region.  Mother Nature doesn't look at maps, or read clocks and she certainly doesn't control the ignorant masses who put others in danger with their unattended campfires and illegal fireworks. 

Be happy you have the rain now, it might be a lot drier next year.
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 07 09, 15, 11:30:18:AM » Reply

Absolutely...I will take too much rain over a drought like you all have out there. We had that a few years back with the fire worries and were afraid our well would dry up...it did for a lot of people in the county. I had to install a $1500.00 back up sump pump yesterday  to prevent the basement from flooding due to so much underground water. It's crystal clear water too...wish I could bottle it up!!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: how do you get up every day
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory