Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 08:00:49:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660978 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: He did it to save the children. Simply put. And did not seek 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: He did it to save the children. Simply put. And did not seek  (Read 1410 times)
willam

Formerly known as lm-oregon

« on: 07 02, 15, 11:34:03:AM » Reply

recognition for his acts. Britain's "Schindler", Nicholas Winston died this week at the age of 106. God rest his soul.

Kind, caring and humble - he saved a generation from hatred directed German extermination. And more than one generation here on earth will know forevermore - it is GOOD.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/07/01/kindertransport-organizer-nicholas-winton-dies-at-106/29566925/
caserio1

« Reply #1 on: 07 02, 15, 01:24:19:PM » Reply

bullshit

more people did that without looking for praise than we could possibly know

without the connections either
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #2 on: 07 02, 15, 07:14:15:PM » Reply

william is easily impressed apparently

as she is mislead.

sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #3 on: 07 02, 15, 07:22:18:PM » Reply

Few people know the facts about the singular event that  helped spark what ultimately became known as World War II - the international  Jewish declaration of war on Germany shortly after Adolf Hitler came to  power and well before any official German government sanctions or reprisals  against Jews were carried out.

The March 24, 1933 issue of The Daily Express  of London (shown above) described how Jewish leaders, in combination with  powerful international Jewish financial interests, had launched a boycott  of Germany for the express purpose of crippling her already precarious   economy in the hope of bringing down the new Hitler regime. It was only  then that Germany struck back in response. Thus, if truth be told, it  was the worldwide Jewish leadership - not the Third Reich - that effectively  fired the first shot in the Second World War. Prominent New York attorney  Samuel Untermyer (above right) was one of the leading agitators in the  war against Germany, describing the Jewish campaign as nothing less than  a "holy war."

Long before the Hitler government began restricting the  rights of the German Jews, the leaders of the worldwide Jewish community   formally declared war on the "New Germany" at a time when the  U.S. government and even the Jewish leaders in Germany were urging caution  in dealing with the new Hitler regime.

The war by the international Jewish leadership on Germany  not only sparked definite reprisals by the German government but also  set the stage for a little-known economic and political alliance between  the Hitler government and the leaders of the Zionist movement who hoped  that the tension between the Germans and the Jews would lead to massive  emigration to Palestine. In short, the result was a tactical alliance  between the Nazis and the founders of the modern-day state of Israel -  a fact that many today would prefer be forgotten.

To this day, it is generally (although incorrectly) believed  that when Adolf Hitler was appointed German chancellor in January of 1933, the German government began policies to suppress the Jews of Germany,  including rounding up of Jews and putting them in concentration camps  and launching campaigns of terror and violence against the domestic Jewish  population.

While there were sporadic eruptions of violence against  Jews in Germany after Hitler came to power, this was not officially sanctioned  or encouraged. And the truth is that anti-Jewish sentiments in Germany  (or elsewhere in Europe) were actually nothing new. As all Jewish historians  attest with much fervor, anti- Semitic uprisings of various degrees had  been ever-present in European history.

In any case, in early 1933, Hitler was not the undisputed  leader of Germany, nor did he have full command of the armed forces. Hitler   was a major figure in a coalition government, but he was far from being  the government himself. That was the result of a process of consolidation  which evolved later.

sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #4 on: 07 02, 15, 07:23:40:PM » Reply

Even Germany's Jewish Central Association, known as the  Verein, contested the suggestion (made by some Jewish leaders outside   Germany) that the new government was deliberately provoking anti- Jewish  uprisings.   

The Verein issued a statement that "the responsible  government authorities [i.e. the Hitler regime] are unaware of the threatening  situation," saying, "we do not believe our German fellow citizens will let themselves be carried away into committing excesses against  the Jews."   

Despite this, Jewish leaders in the United States and Britain determined on their own that it was necessary to launch a war   against the Hitler government.   

On March 12, 1933 the American Jewish Congress announced  a massive protest at Madison Square Gardens for March 27. At that time  the commander in chief of the Jewish War Veterans called for an American  boycott of German goods. In the meantime, on March 23, 20,000 Jews protested  at New York's City Hall as rallies were staged outside the North German  Lloyd and Hamburg-American shipping lines and boycotts were mounted against  German goods throughout shops and businesses in New York City.

According to The Daily Express of London of March 24,  1933, the Jews had already launched their boycott against Germany and  her elected government. The headline read "Judea Declares War on   Germany - Jews of All the World Unite - Boycott of German Goods - Mass  Demonstrations." The article described a forthcoming "holy war"  and went on to implore Jews everywhere to boycott German goods and engage  in mass demonstrations against German economic interests.

According to  the Express:   The whole of Israel throughout the world is uniting to  declare an economic and financial war on Germany. The appearance of the   Swastika as the symbol of the new Germany has revived the old war symbol  of Judas to new life. Fourteen million Jews scattered over the entire  world are tight to each other as if one man, in order to declare war against  the German persecutors of their fellow believers.   

The Jewish wholesaler will quit his house, the banker  his stock exchange, the merchant his business, and the beggar his humble  hut, in order to join the holy war against Hitler's people.   

The Express said that Germany was "now confronted  with an international boycott of its trade, its finances, and its industry....  In London, New York, Paris and Warsaw, Jewish businessmen are united to  go on an economic crusade." 

The article said "worldwide preparations are being  made to organize protest demonstrations," and reported that "the  old and reunited nation of Israel gets in formation with new and modern  weapons to fight out its age old battle against its persecutors."   

This truly could be described as "the first shot  fired in the Second World War."
willam

« Reply #5 on: 07 07, 15, 10:55:28:AM » Reply

Sine-  Adolph Hitler indoctrinated Germans post World War I who were facing economic oppression because they engaged in World War I and lost it.

So Adolph Hitler comes along and suggest ANOTHER WAR will revitalize their nation. And targetting and killing Jews while declaring war on the world - will revitalize their nation, too.

And Germans, one by one, NON JEWISH Germans of course - went along with it all.

The inhumane agenda against their Jewish neighbors across all of Europe - because they all hoped to economincally profiteer.

Suggesting JEWS were asking for it - is balls on fire racist historic revision by you. And a select few who "believe" as you narrow mindedly do.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #6 on: 07 07, 15, 12:48:29:PM » Reply

As usual william, the facts I post say you are wrong and sorely misinformed, child!

You make up your own version of thing and I will continue

To post the historic and published facts of the matter!

That way those reading our posts here will know who to take seriously and who to

feel sorry for
willam

« Reply #7 on: 07 07, 15, 12:53:43:PM » Reply

You did not discount my facts - you presume to revise yours while discounting the truth about the german population being HOOD WINKED by Hitler's economic and racist agenda. 

You cannot call me a liar for stating what I did.

You cannot suggest Germans were not intent on genocide of an ENTIRE RACE so they could economically profiteer. 

Shame on you for suggesting Jews caused the circumstance of their own targetted genocide at the hands of complicit evil intending "Christian" Germans - drinking Hitlers racist koolaid.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #8 on: 07 07, 15, 01:37:10:PM » Reply

You cannot call me a liar for stating what I did.

Where did I do that?

i simply said your ideas must be your own since they are NOT what our history records

as I posted with a London newspaper announcing an act of war by international Jewry upon

The German people.

That they started a war on Germany and lost, is the results of their own rancor and policy that any nation

Finding traitors in their ranks would surely respond to harshly, just as Japan did after FDR declared economic warfare

on them by putting an embargo on their imported oil!  We, the U.S. Would have done the same given the same circumstances

In reverse!   Make no mistake, war includes economic sanctions, as the Intl Jewry had done, as Obama is doing to start WWIII, as well as violence and has been used as such many times!

You mess with the Bull, your get the horns then, is an apt description of Jewry starting WWII!

willam

« Reply #9 on: 07 07, 15, 02:34:13:PM » Reply

A "London newspaper" is your soul and only historical reference?

Yikes. I bet there are newspapers galore from major cities that "justify" depraved confederate slavery and the british keeping us all slaves to the king, too.

Get a grip, sine. You oozing revisionist racist you.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #10 on: 07 07, 15, 04:10:26:PM » Reply

Get a grip?

Thats funny!

You should get a "brain" for yourself cause there is no way I can
be a revisionist quoting a 1933 Newspaper, while you quote who, confused one?

Maybe you think i have a time machine william, that I could go back and make the

newspaper print what i wanted?  Bwahahahahah!

Is that what you think wiliam?   I have a time machine, child Huh?

b tw, I've already posted other sources that confirm thje newspaper report.
Sorry for you that you prefer to wallow in ignorance, child!
willam

« Reply #11 on: 07 09, 15, 11:37:11:AM » Reply

Sine - seriously - I stated there were American newspapers printing balls on fire inaccurate postulations about war - not just this war, but all wars.

YOU should know beterr than to believe something just because it is printed in a singular newspaper.

Facts are facts.

We all know Germany was the agressor TWICE OVER of world wars - and the war instigator of World War II most especially. And a cruel INHUMANE GENOCIDAL MONSTER.

We don't have to rely on newspapers reporting that.

Eye witness accounts of German concentration camps - proved it with human beings own eyes. German citizens willingly supporting all of that. Inhumanely.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: He did it to save the children. Simply put. And did not seek
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory