Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 08:37:13:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653692 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Tea Party's New Logo 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: Tea Party's New Logo  (Read 2701 times)
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #36 on: 06 30, 15, 03:50:43:PM » Reply

THE NEW DEFINITION OF RACISM: ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ANY POLITICAL POSITION SOMEONE ON THE LEFT TAKES, EVEN THOUGHT THEY, AMONGST THEMSELVES DO NOT ALWAYS AGREE! THERE NOW IS THERE ANY LOGIC IN THAT? BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE WE ARE!
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #37 on: 06 30, 15, 03:53:28:PM » Reply

* Duckculture.jpg (113.35 KB, 464x705 - viewed 14 times.)
1965hawks

« Reply #38 on: 06 30, 15, 04:26:12:PM » Reply

in re: Reply #37

Speaking of lies,....

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2010/09/30/lies_of_the_tea_party_movement.html
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #39 on: 06 30, 15, 04:40:26:PM » Reply

The NRA actually helped blacks defend themselves from violent KKK Democrats in the south, not the other way around.

As new chapters where formed, many helped teach Black Americans how to protect themselves from hate groups like the KKK.  Democrats have been gun control advocates in some form.  In the past, it was to keep guns out of the hands of Black Americans.

Following the firebombing of his house in 1956, Dr. Martin Luther King, who was, among other things, a Christian minister, applied for a gun permit but authorities found him unsuitable.

The NRA opposed these discretionary gun permit laws and proceeded to grant NRA charters to blacks who sought to defend themselves from Klan violence — including the great civil rights hero Robert F. Williams.

A World War II Marine veteran, Williams returned home to Monroe, N.C., to find the Klan riding high — beating, lynching and murdering blacks at will. No one would join the NAACP for fear of Klan reprisals. Williams became president of the local chapter and increased membership from six to more than 200.

But it was not until he got a charter from the NRA in 1957 and founded the Black Armed Guard that the Klan got their comeuppance in Monroe.

Williams’ repeated thwarting of violent Klan attacks is described in his stirring book, “Negroes With Guns.” In one crucial battle, the Klan sieged the home of a black physician and his wife, but Williams and his Black Armed Guard stood sentry and repelled the larger, cowardly force. And that was the end of it.

As the Klan found out, it’s not so much fun when the rabbit’s got the gun.

The NRA’s proud history of fighting the Klan has been airbrushed out of the record by those who were complicit with the KKK, Jim Crow and racial terror, to wit: the Democrats.

Many cannot stand the fact that the NRA is the oldest civil rights organization in the U.S.    They hate the fact the NRA helped the blacks protect themselves against the Democratic KKK and other hate groups before the 20th century.

The initial wave of gun laws was instituted after the Civil War to deny blacks the ability to defend themselves.
ttopcat

« Reply #40 on: 06 30, 15, 04:50:26:PM » Reply

I think both democrats and republicans hold a lot of quilt when it comes to racial division in the USA, If a person looks at things from a genetic stand point as it should be every body is different and educating people to understand that could make some great strides to help the racial problems in the USA. The two party system don't leave a lot of choice  for many who believe that moderation and better public relations between government and private enter prize could go a long ways to solve many problems.
caserio1

« Reply #41 on: 06 30, 15, 05:02:11:PM » Reply

not so

republicans are racist to the bone
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #42 on: 06 30, 15, 05:17:18:PM » Reply

If you think black Americans should be treated exactly the same as white Americans, they call you racist for opposing affirmative action. If you point out that the poverty rate for blacks has increased sharply under President Obama, they call you racist for criticizing a black President. And if you complain that Democrats treat black people like helpless children, they call you racist for calling black people helpless children...  which you didn’t but, too late, it’s already in all the headlines.  Which are written by Democrats.

As a conservative, sometimes you just want take a Democrat aside and ask him straight out, “How’d that feel?” after, you know, you’ve kicked him in the groin.

Now I’m in the center of the political spectrum, because I stand to the right on matters of personal liberty, limited government and free markets but I stand to the left in relation to the random picture of Gary Busey on my right.  So maybe I can explain to conservatives why Democrats are so quick to level this ugly charge.

You see, Democrats have a special insight into the mistreatment of African Americans because...  they committed most of it.

And that’s why when you allude to the provably disastrous results of Democrat programs in poor black neighborhoods, Democrats call you racist. Because they feel bad.  Because you kicked them in the groin.

Andrew Klavan
LadyRavensWing

« Reply #43 on: 07 01, 15, 02:24:29:AM » Reply

STILL whining, sine?

My, my you got a pair of lungs for wailing and crying..

Quityerownbitching, bitch.

You STILL can't back up your OWN gop bullshit..

Whine on as the republican/tea party/clown show WAS, IS, and REMAINS the laughing stock of this nation and the world, sine..

*snick!*

Dismissed..,

ONCE AGAIN, folks..,

laughing!!!!

Ldy R.* 
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #44 on: 07 01, 15, 06:30:14:AM » Reply

if one accepts the decades long held fact that there is really just one race- the human race - and that there are very few real differences between any of the races that should influence native intelligence, or work ethic, or basic morality, or anything of a real and significant difference, then when the data shows that members of what have been identified as members of a certain race, mainly by skin color and other physical characteristics like kinky hair and whatnot, are doing way less better in our society than others who are identified as the majority race in this society, then, logically, it must be due to a certain amount of racism and unfair advantage/discrimination that exists in this society today but more especially existed in this society at an incredibly high level for hundreds of years.  the same logical case could be presented for women in our society.  who among us today feel women are by nature worse businessmen than men?  or by nature have no way of competing against men in the corporate society or the political society or the education society?  sure, physically there are clear and definite differences, but physicality has nothing to do with running a business or making good decisions or having guts and courage.  and yet of the Fortune 500 companies, 4.6% have female CEOs!!!!  just like with the obvious facts about skin color having a lot to do with prison rates, poverty rates, dropout rates, in this society, this bizarre fact about only 4.6% of the fortune 500 companies having female CEOs shows how clearly gender bias has had on our society for so long, and how it will take a long time for that bias to totally go away and be reflected by more equal numbers. 
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #45 on: 07 01, 15, 12:11:49:PM » Reply

When the Declaration of Independence proclaims all men to be created equal, it means that all human beings, regardless of religion, sex, or skin color, possess the same natural rights. The Founders were well aware that different people are unequal in physical and mental capacities. But however noticeable the differences between people may be, they are never so great as to deprive them of their rights. No one, no matter how intelligent or capable he or she may be, can claim the right to rule others. Since all men and women share a common human nature, they are all therefore equally entitled to the same natural rights (such as life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness).

Today, many people think that equal rights are not enough and demand equality of results. They view any inequalities, whether in income or educational attainment, as a sign of injustice. Such claims are misguided. Because we are all different, inequalities are the natural result of living in a free society. Whether through luck, skill, or determination, some people will always succeed more than others. And others will fail. As long as no one’s rights are being denied, inequalities are perfectly normal and desirable expressions of natural diversity.

Julia Shaw
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #46 on: 07 01, 15, 12:54:22:PM » Reply

Still spanking your raggedy shit stained lying behind 6 ways to Sunday here el Skanky!

That you are to stupid to know it just means you are a dumbfuck liberal America hater!

Sure is funny and sad in a way,  reading the lefts posts here trying to rewrite their embarrassing side of history

But I don't think the left will ever live down the facts of their party of choices abject racism and hate for all things American!
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #47 on: 07 01, 15, 01:00:26:PM » Reply

liberals like to laugh at you anchoragedan.

you don't adhere to the principles of the constitution.

you're an anarchist and a seperatist, who feigns alliance to the principles of the founding fathers and the US Constitution.

Macy's dumps Donald Trump

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Tea Party's New Logo
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats