Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 01:20:55:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653462 Posts in 297924 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Iran wins! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Iran wins!  (Read 36 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 06 28, 15, 10:39:01:PM » Reply

VIENNA   (AP) -- A senior U.S. official acknowledged Sunday that Iran nuclear talks will go past their June 30 target date, as Iran's foreign minister prepared to head home for consultations before returning to push for a breakthrough.
Iranian media said Mohammed Javad Zarif's trip was planned in advance. Still, the fact that he was leaving the talks so close to the Tuesday deadline reflected his need to get instructions on how to proceed on issues where the sides remain apart - among them how much access Tehran should give to U.N. experts monitoring his country's compliance to any deal.
The United States insists on more intrusive monitoring than Iran is ready to give. With these and other disputes still unresolved, the likelihood that the Tuesday target deadline for an Iran nuclear deal could slip was increasingly growing even before the U.S. confirmation.
The dispute over access surfaced again Sunday, with Iranian Gen. Masoud Jazayeri saying that any inspection by foreigners of Iran's military centers is prohibited.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/I/IRAN_NUCLEAR_TALKS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-06-28-09-08-12

Iran has gotten what it wanted!

Sanctions lifted and delayed with the needed time to become a nuclear power!

The age of nuclear terrorism has begun!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #1 on: 06 28, 15, 10:45:16:PM » Reply

GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump says the Obama administration is making the U.S. “look like we’re beggars” as they pursue a long-term deal on Iran’s nuclear program.

“We look like we’re beggars. We look like we’re sitting there begging,” Trump told John Catsimatidis on Sunday during “The Cats Roundtable” on New York’s AM 970.

“The Persians … are very good negotiators. The people representing Iran are master negotiators. They’re dealing with fools. They’re dealing with fools,” he said, adding that Obama is “not a negotiator.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/246380-trump-we-look-like-were-beggars-in-iran-nuclear-talks
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 06 28, 15, 10:59:56:PM » Reply

so all the sanctions stay in place and negotiations continue. 

neither you nor Trump gave an alternative.  what would you're next move be if you were in charge D2?
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 06 28, 15, 11:32:31:PM » Reply

With Obama in the white house and lurch talking deal was there ever any doubt as to Iran coming out winner?
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #4 on: 06 28, 15, 11:46:56:PM » Reply

An alternative?  Don't negotiate.  Tell them what they will do, and tell the the consequences if they don't. Negotiate with Balls.
D2D

« Reply #5 on: 06 28, 15, 11:48:10:PM » Reply

Wvit seems to have forgotten that Obama unilaterally lifted most sanctions against Iran in exchange for negotiation!

The fool!
D2D

« Reply #6 on: 06 29, 15, 11:42:01:PM » Reply

I find it interesting no liberal here is capable of making a reasoned argument for further negotiation!
Baretta19

« Reply #7 on: 06 30, 15, 06:15:04:AM » Reply

Iran wins!

Trouncing Hussien Obama and THE TRAITOR is no big success, the court jester and his King
Baretta19

« Reply #8 on: 06 30, 15, 06:18:15:AM » Reply

BTW WVIT, the solution to Iran weighs in at 30,000 lbs, time to eradicate the problem
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Iran wins!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory