Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 11:13:50:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653434 Posts in 297922 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: "If he's for it, we have to be against it," 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: "If he's for it, we have to be against it,"  (Read 118 times)
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #12 on: 06 29, 15, 12:32:46:PM » Reply

Majority Leader Mitch McConnell reportedly said, "If he's for it, we have to be against it," and, "We can't let [him] succeed," during a Republican strategy session.

By "he," I assume McConnell is talking about Rand Paul.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #13 on: 06 29, 15, 12:34:11:PM » Reply

Obama_denied_the_respect_he_deserves

How much respect does one deserve for taking a dump on the Constitution and destroying my country?  I think I have shown him far more respect than he deserves.
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #14 on: 06 29, 15, 01:07:00:PM » Reply

what's sad is people will let themselves be enslaved to or forced to buy a service they don't want or need by sitting home and not voting for a man because they don't like his religious views, and by doing that have allowed to come to pass what has come to pass, in allowing the moral decline of America to sink lower in the cesspool of political correctness where the USSC justices make laws from the bench and give rights were rights never were and render decisions based on politics and not the rule of law!

Mitt would of been the better choice for Americans and America!

I know a lot of people that didn't vote for Mitt. Not one of them withheld their vote because of his religion. Is that something right wingers do?
caserio1

« Reply #15 on: 06 29, 15, 01:09:36:PM » Reply

well I dunno

milt woulda bombed teheran by now

it's what arm chair warriors thrive on
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #16 on: 06 30, 15, 04:48:21:PM » Reply

Obama is the worst president since World War II as Quinnipiac University found with it's survey.  Ronald Reagan was the best president since World War II, receiving nearly twice as many votes as any other former president.   The majority of voters said the U.S. would be better off today with Mitt Romney serving in the White House.

https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=A0LEVvNX_5JVhTwAReMPxQt.;_ylc=X1MDMjExNDcwMDU1OQRfcgMyBGZyA3lteXktdC05OTkEZ3ByaWQDdVZkaGxHNExUZUNocUR3eThPWEpFQQRuX3JzbHQDMARuX3N1Z2cDNARvcmlnaW4Dc2VhcmNoLnlhaG9vLmNvbQRwb3MDMARwcXN0cgMEcHFzdHJsAwRxc3RybAMzOQRxdWVyeQNvYmFtYSB3b3JzdCBwcmVzaWRlbnQgc2luY2Ugd3cyICBSb21uZXkEdF9zdG1wAzE0MzU2OTcwMDA-?p=obama+worst+president+since+ww2++Romney&fr2=sb-top-search&hspart=att&hsimp=yhs-att_001&type=att_pc_my_portal
caserio1

« Reply #17 on: 06 30, 15, 04:54:31:PM » Reply

nope

with obama in the white house aca is safe

lessee obama=aca

bush= iraq

oh yeah it's easy to see who is the better man
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #18 on: 06 30, 15, 05:00:19:PM » Reply

Obama will be remembered in history as possibly the most successful president in history. He set tha agenda and saw that agenda set into law during both terms in office, even in the face of fierce opposition from the GOP. In the final two years he saw the ACA declared constitutional... again, and equal rights for the LGBT community was passed.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #19 on: 06 30, 15, 05:20:54:PM » Reply

Obama is the worst president since World War II as left leaning Quinnipiac University found in it's survey.  Ronald Reagan was the best president since World War II, receiving nearly twice as many votes as any other former president.   The majority of voters said the U.S. would be better off today with Mitt Romney serving in the White House.

https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=A0LEVvNX_5JVhTwAReMPxQt.;_ylc=X1MDMjExNDcwMDU1OQRfcgMyBGZyA3lteXktdC05OTkEZ3ByaWQDdVZkaGxHNExUZUNocUR3eThPWEpFQQRuX3JzbHQDMARuX3N1Z2cDNARvcmlnaW4Dc2VhcmNoLnlhaG9vLmNvbQRwb3MDMARwcXN0cgMEcHFzdHJsAwRxc3RybAMzOQRxdWVyeQNvYmFtYSB3b3JzdCBwcmVzaWRlbnQgc2luY2Ugd3cyICBSb21uZXkEdF9zdG1wAzE0MzU2OTcwMDA-?p=obama+worst+president+since+ww2++Romney&fr2=sb-top-search&hspart=att&hsimp=yhs-att_001&type=att_pc_my_portal
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #20 on: 06 30, 15, 05:39:12:PM » Reply

Majority Leader Mitch McConnell reportedly said, "If he's for it, we have to be against it," and, "We can't let [him] succeed," during a Republican strategy session.

By "he," I assume McConnell is talking about Rand Paul.

McConnell was referring to Obama, but I can easily understand how one can assume he meant Rand Paul.
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #21 on: 06 30, 15, 06:30:31:PM » Reply

That may be your opinion Sweetwater but history will remember him differently.
Baretta19

« Reply #22 on: 06 30, 15, 06:53:51:PM » Reply

That may be your opinion Sweetwater but history will remember him differently.

ROFL - Blind devotion at it's finest.!

A plurality of voters think Barack Obama is the worst president since World War II, a new poll says. THIS SAYS THAT DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS THINK OBAMA IS THE WORSE SINCE 1945. Yes they are entitled to their OPINIONS too but when a MAJORITY of people have the SAME opinion, it certainly hold more weight then those that live on the river DENIAL!

Forty-five percent of voters said the U.S. would be better off with Mitt Romney serving in the White House, compared to 38 percent who said the country would be in worse shape Yes they are entitled to their OPINIONS too but when a MAJORITY of people have the SAME opinion, it certainly hold more weight then those that live on the river DENIAL!

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/07/poll-obama-worst-president-since-wwii-108507.html#ixzz3eaYdzprr[/COLOR]]http://www.politico.com/story/2014/07/poll-obama-worst-president-since-wwii-108507.html#ixzz3eaYdzprr
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #23 on: 06 30, 15, 09:15:30:PM » Reply

You cite a poll a year old? This is a current events forum in case you hadn't noticed.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: "If he's for it, we have to be against it,"
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory