Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 01:23:32:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662681 Posts in 298803 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: The Last Word On The Confederate “False Flag” Issue 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3  Print
Author Topic: The Last Word On The Confederate “False Flag” Issue  (Read 2632 times)
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #24 on: 06 30, 15, 03:15:56:PM » Reply

Lincoln, Sherman and Sheridan were war criminals but most have forgiven them for their crimes...

mostly the ones who dont know history make them a hero,  like the deluded intolerant and hateful, william!   

Union Generals Grant and Sherman were slave owners as well.

Confederate Generals Jackson and Lee were not

willam

Formerly known as lm-oregon

« Reply #25 on: 07 01, 15, 08:57:46:AM » Reply

ONLY the Union was fighting to free all slaves. Only Lincoln was fighting to END slavery - for all time. Soooooo how does that make Lincoln a "war" criminal or Sherman or Sheridan too?

Union General Sherman unapologetically laid waste to the south, making sure to tromp down our declared enemy wherever they were entrenched - because traitors Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson declared war against the US Federal Government and were entrenched in the south and confederate generals wanted the right to pursue slavery for all time, not the Union. 

Union General Sheridan - did the GOOD WORK of fighting this nation's declared enemy. He fought the good fight in the Shenandoah Valley where the confederacy chose to be entrenched amongst the civilian population there.

If the Confederacy didn't want to incur civilian deaths and loss of life of their confederate soldiers - why did the Confederacy declare war against the USA in the first place?

Lincoln, Sheridan and Sherman  - true Americans hero's, not war criminals. Thems the facts.

sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #26 on: 07 01, 15, 12:30:24:PM » Reply

Apparently William you are just like the leftist liar here

Everything you say has been disproven, and your opinions are not facts, they never where, child

but it takes a special kinda dumb blind persistence and lack of shame

To keep repeating the lies here no one else believes!

You are starting to look pathetic like a fanatic here, child
willam

Formerly known as lm-oregon

« Reply #27 on: 07 01, 15, 12:35:22:PM » Reply

Sine  - just like there is a museum to Hitler than cleanses all of his willful inhumane conduct too?

Come onnnnnnnnnn, dude - the confederate cause and the nazi cause - one and the same. And that is lowly inhumane company - both are enemies of our nation to this day. 

Lincoln, Sheridan and Sherman - belong in the place they reside today - true patriots to the USA - who saved this nation from inhumane confederate enemies who declared war against the USA.

Thank GOD Sheridan, Sherman and Lincoln patriotically and humanely beat down our enemy. Our unpatriotic lowly confederate enemy.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #28 on: 07 01, 15, 01:06:56:PM » Reply

What museum?

You are tripping again dear it's plain to see when the shit you are selling here has no buyers!

History records these facts child, not me!  I just bring the truth here I don't make it up as my name imply a to those willing to find out for themselves about things.
Lincoln, Sherman and Sheridan were war criminals but most have forgiven them for their crimes...   

Union Generals Grant and Sherman were slave owners as well. Confederate Generals Jackson and Lee were not.

General Grant made the comment that, "The sole object of this war is to restore the Union. Should I be convinced it has any other object, or that the government designs using its soldiers to execute the wishes of the abolitionists, I pledge to you my honor as a man and a soldier I would resign my commission and carry my sword to the other side" in a letter to the Chicago Tribune 1862.

Union General William T. Sherman said in 1864 "I am honest in my belief that it is not fair to my men to count negros as equals. Let us capture negros, of course, and use them to the best advantage."

Africans sold their OWN people into slavery and there is still slavery going on in other parts of the world. And do not think that blacks were the only ones in this country who were slaves.

Still railing against the recorded facts our history To keep your hate and ignorance alive, I see william.
Pages: 1 2 3  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: The Last Word On The Confederate “False Flag” Issue
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory