Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 04:12:42:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662801 Posts in 298815 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: The Last Word On The Confederate “False Flag” Issue 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: The Last Word On The Confederate “False Flag” Issue  (Read 2638 times)
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« on: 06 25, 15, 08:18:20:PM » Reply

The Last Word On The Confederate “False Flag” Issue

Although for twenty years Murray Rothbard’s body lies a-mouldering in the grave, his truth goes marching on.

The Union was taken, by its Northern worshipers, from a contractual institution that can either be cleaved to or scrapped, and turned into a divinized entity, which must be worshipped, and which must be permanent, unquestioned, all-powerful. There is no heresy greater, nor political theory more pernicious, than sacralizing the secular. But this monstrous process is precisely what happened when Abraham Lincoln and his northern colleagues made a god out of the Union. If the British forces fought for bad King George, the Union armies pillaged and murdered on behalf of this pagan idol, this “Union,” this Moloch that demanded terrible human sacrifice to sustain its power and its glory.

For in this War Between the States, the South may have fought for its sacred honor, but the Northern war was the very opposite of honorable. We remember the care with which the civilized nations had developed classical international law. Above all, civilians must not be targeted; wars must be limited. But the North insisted on creating a conscript army, a nation in arms, and broke the 19th-century rules of war by specifically plundering and slaughtering civilians, by destroying civilian life and institutions so as to reduce the South to submission. Sherman’s infamous March through Georgia was one of the great war crimes, and crimes against humanity, of the past century-and-a-half.

Because by targeting and butchering civilians, Lincoln and Grant and Sherman paved the way for all the genocidal honors of the monstrous 20th century. There has been a lot of talk in recent years about memory, about never forgetting about history as retroactive punishment for crimes of war and mass murder. As Lord Acton, the great libertarian historian, put it, the historian, in the last analysis, must be a moral judge. The muse of the historian, he wrote, is not Clio, but Rhadamanthus, the legendary avenger of innocent blood. In that spirit, we must always remember, we must never forget, we must put in the dock and hang higher than Haman, those who, in modern times, opened the Pandora’s Box of genocide and the extermination of civilians: Sherman, Grant, and Lincoln.

sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #1 on: 06 25, 15, 08:20:44:PM » Reply

Perhaps, someday, their statues, like Lenin’s in Russia, will be toppled and melted down; their insignias and battle flags will be desecrated, their war songs tossed into the fire. And then Davis and Lee and Jackson and Forrest, and all the heroes of the South, “Dixie” and the Stars and Bars, will once again be truly honored and remembered. The classic comment on that meretricious TV series The Civil War was made by that marvelous and feisty Southern writer Florence King. Asked her views on the series, she replied: “I didn’t have time to watch The Civil War. I’m too busy getting ready for the next one.” In that spirit, I am sure that one day, aided and abetted by Northerners like myself in the glorious “copperhead” tradition, the South shall rise again.

That Lincoln was a tyrant and violated not just international law but the constitution many many times

is well documented!
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 06 25, 15, 10:35:36:PM » Reply

THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY IS AS MUCH OF A SYMBOL OF SLAVERY AS THAT FLAG, MORE SO IN FACT!
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #3 on: 06 25, 15, 10:44:30:PM » Reply

You two hit the nail in the head...as blacks were re-enslaved in 1965 with the Great Society...problem is, they simply do not realize it
willam

Formerly known as lm-oregon

« Reply #4 on: 06 26, 15, 11:04:32:AM » Reply

Sine - war has been engaged in for all time, dude. Nothing new about that. The last word - get real.

Seems as though you can't recognize (why is that) that when you have FREEDOM FOR ALL and the US Constitution as your battle cry - there is nothing you can't do and persevere over. Credit the union army and their Commander in Chief Lincoln - for ensuring human oppression never, ever would win.

The express evil intent that was a war declaring confederate war call was cowardly and CRUEL in intent in regard to Lee and Jackson asking young men from the south to go to war over slavery. And die for slavery. And kill their fellow American in the name of slavery and cruel human oppression.

After all, sine - you and I know it WAS slavery that caused the war. U.S. President Abraham Lincoln declared that to be the truth - when he spoke to the people at his inauguration FOR THE HISTORICAL RECORD.

The US Constitution and freedom for every American won on the day Lee slithered off of the battle ground and surrendered. Thank GOD for that. THAT is the "last word" about that cruel depraved war. Forevermore.

sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #5 on: 06 26, 15, 01:30:29:PM » Reply

Credit the union army and their Commander in Chief Lincoln -

Why should I, Im, not stupid!

Other countries with slavery ended theirs with out causing the deaths of 650,000

As Lincoln said,   "...war to preserve the Union." 

And its tax base, is what he left out.

As is the cause of most things we can trace

it back to $money, honey!

Lose the BS now and get real !

We must put in the dock and hang higher than Haman, those who, in modern times, opened the Pandora’s Box of genocide and the extermination of civilians: Sherman, Grant, and Lincoln.

Sadie402

« Reply #6 on: 06 26, 15, 01:57:16:PM » Reply

I don't give a rats ass if the losing side wants to fly their flag. I think it is much ado about nothing.

That said it should be banned from state, local and government buildings. ONE nation under God and all that.

But if you want to hang it in your yard or the back window of your pick em up truck feel free.

Just remember you lost the war, this little battle is a waste of time and tax dollars.
willam

Formerly known as lm-oregon

« Reply #7 on: 06 26, 15, 02:02:06:PM » Reply

Sine - why is it sore losing slave owners like your heritage suggests didn't just pack up and move to some other land post civil war - where they could pursue human oppression and hate freely? Your ancestors should have. If they think to this day - they were denied something great by not winning that CRUEL AND DEPRAVED WAR they initiated. On behalf of slavery.

Beats me why 260,000 Americans died because confederates declared war on the USA and forced their young men to battle brother against brother - just so human oppressing evil intending confederates could (hope to ) continue to profiteer off of innocent enslaved human beings. Or so they actually thought.

YOU need to get real - about your "heroes" and your flag. Turns out they weren't heroes and their flag was and IS akin to the swastika. The entire world knows that to be the case.

Sine - own it. All things confederate/enemy declaring and sore loser representing -  needs to be burned. Once and for all. Not just hidden away.
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #8 on: 06 26, 15, 05:27:25:PM » Reply

In 5 years...this will all be forgotten and everything will be back to normal.  Blacks will still be killing each other and obama will not give a shit
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #9 on: 06 26, 15, 08:13:32:PM » Reply

Sine - war has been engaged in for all time, dude. Nothing new about that. The last word - get real.

The post subject says on the "false flag" does it not?

You apparently cant answer my questions to you, which betrays your ignorance again

and explains why you have to make up what you think others opinions should be

and if they dont agree, 'send them to the camps.' 

You make a good Nazi william, that was what they not only said but did, child.

where oh where did you learn much hate and intolerance Huh?

Sherman’s infamous March through Georgia was one of the great war crimes, and crimes against humanity, of the past century-and-a-half.

Your hero, william Huh? 

Turns out they weren't heroes and the entire world knows that to be the case.

No doubts

You should read our history instead of repeating what other knumbskulls tell you!

btw
what medications are you on child Huh?
I might be able to suggest a natural alternative for you with lesss sided effects.
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #10 on: 06 27, 15, 11:15:24:PM » Reply

Sadie, I totally Agree.
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #11 on: 06 27, 15, 11:17:07:PM » Reply

In 5 years...this will all be forgotten and everything will be back to normal.  Blacks will still be killing each other and obama will not give a shit

...And the Stars and Bars will still be flying with pride.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: The Last Word On The Confederate “False Flag” Issue
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory