Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 11:08:04:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662380 Posts in 298774 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: More Bad News for Our Forum's Right-Wingers 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: More Bad News for Our Forum's Right-Wingers  (Read 1517 times)
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #24 on: 06 29, 15, 07:45:06:PM » Reply

uthe crimins you protect only currently serve, the are not our or anyones " country" nitwit!

but it is funny you are so mentally challenged as most leftards are, to assume that it is!
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #25 on: 06 29, 15, 09:32:44:PM » Reply

THE LEFT INSISTS ON PROVING DAY AFTER DAY THAT AYN RAND WAS RIGHT ABOUT THEM!
1965hawks

« Reply #26 on: 06 30, 15, 12:42:32:PM » Reply

upyrwazoo: THE LEFT INSISTS ON PROVING DAY AFTER DAY THAT AYN RAND WAS RIGHT ABOUT THEM!

upyrwazoo,

Pull your head out your wazoo long enough to read what's wrong about Ayn Rand.

http://alternet.org/story/154700/the_horrors_of_an_ayn_rand_world:_why_we_must_fight_for_america's_soul
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #27 on: 06 30, 15, 12:45:49:PM » Reply

One Confederate flag no longer waving in South Elgin

http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/elgin-courier-news/news/ct-ecn-confederate-flag-south-elgin-met-0630-20150629-story.html

sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #28 on: 06 30, 15, 01:40:22:PM » Reply

So, the morons won in South Elgin?

must be run by the lefrtartds who are ashamed of their past

and want to rewrite history in their favor.

Top bad it aint gonna happen, the left is stuck with their anti-human platform

now welcoming the communist bastards to hasten the death of America!

* communist-democrats2.jpg (64.04 KB, 640x606 - viewed 16 times.)
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #29 on: 06 30, 15, 02:23:56:PM » Reply

Lincoln, Sherman and Sheridan were war criminals but most have forgiven them for their crimes...   

Union Generals Grant and Sherman were slave owners as well. Confederate Generals Jackson and Lee were not.

General Grant made the comment that, "The sole object of this war is to restore the Union. Should I be convinced it has any other object, or that the government designs using its soldiers to execute the wishes of the abolitionists, I pledge to you my honor as a man and a soldier I would resign my commission and carry my sword to the other side" in a letter to the Chicago Tribune 1862.

Union General William T. Sherman said in 1864 "I am honest in my belief that it is not fair to my men to count negros as equals. Let us capture negros, of course, and use them to the best advantage."

Africans sold their OWN people into slavery and there is still slavery going on in other parts of the world. And do not think that blacks were the only ones in this country who were slaves.

If you are going to hold every white person accountable for the acts of whites AND blacks more than a lifetime ago, then go to Africa and hold them accountable as well. Until then, learn the facts before you speak. If you speak intellectually I will gladly listen to and respect you, otherwise I will blow you off as another ignorant individual who couldn't pay attention to true history to save your life.

Amy M. Wrobel

amy_wrobel@att.net
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #30 on: 06 30, 15, 03:53:54:PM » Reply

OK THEN THE RIGHT IS RACIST AND THE LEFT IS COMMUNIST, BUT IF HISTORY IS CORRECT MORE PEOPLE WERE KILLED AND ENSLAVED BY COMMUNISM? WOW SOMEBODY SHOULD TELL THEM!
1965hawks

« Reply #31 on: 06 30, 15, 04:14:57:PM » Reply

sweetwater5s9: Lincoln, Sherman and Sheridan were war criminals but most have forgiven them for their crimes... [sic]

Lincoln, Sherman, and Sheridan were war criminals but none on the Confederate side. Yeah. Right.

Union Generals Grant and Sherman were slave owners as well. Confederate Generals Jackson and Lee were not.

But neither Grant nor Sheridan betrayed their allegiance to their country, Lee and Jackson did.
1965hawks

« Reply #32 on: 06 30, 15, 04:21:49:PM » Reply

upyrwazoo: OK THEN THE RIGHT IS RACIST AND THE LEFT IS COMMUNIST, BUT IF HISTORY IS CORRECT MORE PEOPLE WERE KILLED AND ENSLAVED BY COMMUNISM? WOW SOMEBODY SHOULD TELL THEM! [sic]

Wow! Here's what someone should tell you, upyrwazoo: Your babbling about communism in a discussion about the American Civil War is a red herring and, if truth be told, rather stupid.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #33 on: 06 30, 15, 04:37:17:PM » Reply

General Grant made the comment that, "The sole object of this war is to restore the Union. Should I be convinced it has any other object, or that the government designs using its soldiers to execute the wishes of the abolitionists, I pledge to you my honor as a man and a soldier I would resign my commission and carry my sword to the other side" in a letter to the Chicago Tribune 1862.

Union General William T. Sherman said in 1864 "I am honest in my belief that it is not fair to my men to count negros as equals. Let us capture negros, of course, and use them to the best advantage."

Both owned slaves and were racists as was Lincoln.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #34 on: 06 30, 15, 06:51:37:PM » Reply

Confederate Generals Jackson and Lee were not war criminals like,

Lincoln, Sherman, and Sheridan were!
Baretta19

« Reply #35 on: 06 30, 15, 07:01:21:PM » Reply

One Confederate flag no longer waving in South Elgin

When the President of the United States declares you a racist it was wise on their part to remove that nasty symbol of AMERICAN history and AMERICAN heritage, Sadly we all know and have witnessed Hussein Obama's hatred for anything/everything AMERICAN and specifically anyone or any symbol of WHITE.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: More Bad News for Our Forum's Right-Wingers
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory