Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 07:46:16:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660179 Posts in 298560 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: by all the laws of the land, every one 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: by all the laws of the land, every one  (Read 1140 times)
caserio1

« on: 06 20, 15, 02:05:28:PM » Reply

robert e. lee was a traitor
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 06 20, 15, 11:06:54:PM » Reply

SO ARE YOU AND OBAMA!
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #2 on: 06 20, 15, 11:31:54:PM » Reply

So are you .....

Only more so!

Actually, he wasn't a traitor and no law dumbfuck gassadio can point to says so, does it gassadio you lying ass?
willam

Formerly known as lm-oregon

« Reply #3 on: 06 21, 15, 11:43:21:AM » Reply

Robert E. Lee's flag - evil intent. Hateful. Hurtful.

Robert E. Lee - Enemy of this nation. 

If we had put him and other intentful enemies of the USA in jail post Civil War we might have mentored to this nation - we will not tolerate racism - ever.

We didn't do that to him. We didn't punish our enemy post Civil War.

We ended the war after the Confederates cruelly willed 620,000 Americans to die - and those that were members of the enemy side feel as though THEY were the victims. We all know that is an absolute and complete lie. Why didn't Lee go to jail for the rest of his life - for willing all of those Americans to die - for naught? Beats the hell out of me.

sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #4 on: 06 21, 15, 11:46:15:AM » Reply

That war wasn't about racism hateful william!

The North started the war wi

Get a clue, k Huh?

Ever been to the Lincoln Memorial?

No mention of slavery there!

No his resisting the tyranny of Lincoln and the Fedderal power grab from the states makes him our unsung hero!  And a patriot
willam

« Reply #5 on: 06 21, 15, 12:12:54:PM » Reply

Whoa...

The USA didn't start "the" war of wars - that cost Americans 620,000 lives and left hundreds of thousands of Americans wounded and traumatized. Robert E. Lee's secessionist enemy faction did.

Sine - you know better. Lee wanted to over-run and take over this nation. On behalf of slave owners and HUMAN OPPRESSION. Nothing freedome intoning and democracy mentoring in any of that.

Nothing cleans up Lee and his war mongering enemy intending cohorts - who declared war because Confederates wanted to keep on keeping on kidnapping innocent human beings, placing them involuntarily into chains and forced innocent humans into slavery for the rest of their life.

Nothing cleans up enemy intending Confederates doing all of that and killing 620,000 Americans because they wanted to KEEP ON doing that. Nothing ever will.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #6 on: 06 21, 15, 12:33:32:PM » Reply

Like I said william get a clue

and stop repeating BS that you've been told, it makes you appear to be a fanatical nut case!

The act of secession meant that he didn't want to take over the USA, dummy

He wanted to, leave it!!

I swear, where do you get the absolute nonsense you post here, dear Huh?
willam

« Reply #7 on: 06 21, 15, 12:39:36:PM » Reply

Sine - first the Confederate flag is "sweet" and then Lee was only trying to "leave" the USA.Good Lord, dude. Tamp down the Oxycodone. He wanted to take over the USA - not leave it. He declared war on the USA - if he wanted to leave the USA - he coulda gotten on a ship and done so - or moved to Canada or Mexico. He chose to fight FOR slavery and as a consequence he willed 620,000 young Americans men to their graves - because he HATED this nation so much.

Your bigotry and hate is on full display.Sucks to be you - desperate to revise history and LIE about what racist intending Confederatism stood for and "represents" to this day.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #8 on: 06 21, 15, 01:08:41:PM » Reply

william, "sweet" is a poster here who posted a long article on the Confederste Battle flag

I asked you to read his post but apprently you are to ate up with your destructive hatred

and misinformation

To learn about what you don't know about!

Btw, if there is no mention of slavery in Lincoln Memorial, because he never said the war was about slavery!

So, why do you know more then Lincoln then, you poor deluded child?

Really sucks to be you, a hater!
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #9 on: 06 21, 15, 01:14:04:PM » Reply

Read and learn leftsrded dummy's!

The amount of false information by the left and even others here is incredible !

http://www.aesopsretreat.com/forum/index.php?topic=210341.msg1681791#msg1681791

caserio1

« Reply #10 on: 06 21, 15, 04:21:12:PM » Reply

lee swore upon entering the union army (swore) to protect and defend

the constitution

end of story

first chance he got he took charge of a rebel army formed to dissolve that very same union

it ain't that complicated

fast forward to john kerry

he didn't form an army to change the direction if the usa he used the in place system

not at all complicated for the left
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #11 on: 06 21, 15, 09:09:57:PM » Reply

drinking already so early again?

or was it just your Haldol med time Huh?

Colonel Robert E. Lee resigns from the United States army two days after he was offered command of the Union army and three days after his native state, Virginia, seceded from the Union.

Lee opposed secession, but he was a loyal son of Virginia. His official resignation was only one sentence, but he wrote a longer explanation to his friend and mentor, General Winfield Scott, later that day. Lee had fought under Scott during the Mexican War (1846-48), and he revealed to his former commander the depth of his struggle. Lee spoke with Scott on April 18, and explained that he would have resigned then “but for the struggle it has cost me to separate myself from a service to which I have devoted the best years of my life and all the ability I possess.” Lee expressed gratitude for the kindness shown him by all in the army during his 25-year service, but Lee was most grateful to Scott. “To no one, general, have I been as much indebted as to yourself for uniform kindness and consideration…” He concluded with this poignant sentiment: “Save in the defense of my native State, I never desire again to draw my sword.”

This is at as time when  states rights were over the Fed Govt. so on czan understand where his and most Amerficans loyatly

resided !

since he resigned, he didnt violate any oath and gassadio proves again here

he is nothing but a stupid lying asshole at best!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: by all the laws of the land, every one
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About