Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 05:03:56:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653531 Posts in 297931 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: sad.... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3  Print
Author Topic: sad....  (Read 2425 times)
willam

Formerly known as lm-oregon

« Reply #24 on: 06 25, 15, 01:16:44:PM » Reply

Abraham Lincoln tromped down and annihilated the enemy confederate side that stood for HUMAN OPPRESSION and pure evil ENEMY INTENT. And his Emancipation Proclaimation penned as the war was winding down stands as an exclaimation point to it all - Lincoln's attack on confederate slavery from all fronts inside of his nation.

Doing so - cost him his life, Sine. Lest you ever forget. Doing the good job of honorably and ethically representing us ALL. Freeing us all. Just as our Declaration of Independence guaranteed us ALL to be - equal and free. Lincoln made sure those words remained true. No confederate enemy faction ever intended to honor the constitution or the bill of rights. They only wanted slavery, slavery, slavery.

Thems the facts.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #25 on: 06 25, 15, 01:24:52:PM » Reply

yeah they are,

fact you made up, alright!

Not Sorry,

I'll go by HIS words, and not your hate filled fantasies

and gullibility to not check your sources.

again, still not debunked by you, but  damns your lies here instead ...

Lincolns own words said the war was not about slavery, child

you really love your delusions, its plain to see!

You make up history just like a Democrat !
willam

Formerly known as lm-oregon

« Reply #26 on: 06 25, 15, 01:37:44:PM » Reply

Inaugural address March 4, 1865

One eighth of the whole population were colored slaves, not distributed generally over the Union, but localized in the Southern part of it. These slaves constituted a peculiar and powerful interest. All knew that this interest was, somehow, the cause of the war.

The cause of the war. The reason for the war. ALL KNEW. Lincoln's own words. Stated not in private but courageously and unapologetically intoned to the entire nation on the occasion of his swearing in - so his opinion about the confederate enemy would be CRYSTAL CLEAR.

And this nation's civil war on slavery ended one month later. Thems the facts.

sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #27 on: 06 25, 15, 02:16:46:PM » Reply

Upon being introduced to Harriet Beecher Stowe in 1862, Abraham Lincoln fondly commented she was "the little woman who wrote the book that started this great war."

President Lincoln's comment was certainly made in jest.

Lincoln said a lot of things, but he never said the "great War was about slavery, quite the opposite!

Lack of education with our history is abundant with the left:

"I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races - that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything."  Abraham Lincoln

-Fourth Debate with Stephen A. Douglas at Charleston, Illinois, September 18, 1858 (The Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln edited by Roy P. Basler, Volume III, pp. 145-146.)

Not only was Lincoln a racist, he allowed the Confederacy to keep slavery:

"No amendment shall be made to the Constitution which will authorize or give Congress the power to abolish or interfere within any state with the domestic institutions thereof, including that a person's held to labor or service by laws of said State."

-Abraham Lincoln-March of 1861

and

"The War is waged by the government of the United States not in the spirit of conquest or subjugation, nor for the purpose of overthrowing or interfering with the rights or institutions of the states, but to defend and protect the Union."

-This resolution was passed unanimously by Congress on July 23, 1861.

Apparently, you dont even know what the 

the question now is, "is your brain so full of BS william you cant learn the truth??
Pages: 1 2 3  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: sad....
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory