Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 29, 24, 12:32:16:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663702 Posts in 298900 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Liberals, do you believe Roof should be executed for murdering 9? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10  Print
Author Topic: Liberals, do you believe Roof should be executed for murdering 9?  (Read 17657 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #108 on: 06 20, 15, 12:00:46:AM » Reply

Yet, liberals insist slavery going on today is unimportant because its current practitioners are Muslim!

Liberals find it easy to condemn slavery that ended 150 years ago because no who practiced it is still alive able to defend themselves or be offended!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #109 on: 06 20, 15, 12:10:52:PM » Reply

Seems liberals are content with punishing the law abiding on a daily basis instead of executing murderers!

Bizarre!
caserio1

« Reply #110 on: 06 20, 15, 12:27:01:PM » Reply

yer crazy
D2D

« Reply #111 on: 06 20, 15, 12:30:46:PM » Reply

Caserio says the truth is "crazy"!
KensanIV

« Reply #112 on: 06 20, 15, 01:02:24:PM » Reply

I have no problem with a state carrying out a death sentence.  Perhaps poetic justice would say, "Put him the general population of a prison that consists mainly of black killers serving life terms."

About 10 years or so ago, a priest convicted of being a being a child molester.  I think a "Father Geeham. Boston area molester" was killed by fellow prisoners.  He lasted less than year in the general population. 

I did see some of the church members on a newscast this morning... They seemed to be genuinely serious Christians and seem to want to express forgiveness.

If one of my relatives had been in the church, I think I would have a hard time forgiving such a crime.

Speaking of Criminals - It was exactly 20 years ago this week that OJ Simpson was driving his White Bronco down one of the California freeways. 
william H
Honored Member

« Reply #113 on: 06 20, 15, 01:06:50:PM » Reply

I'M NOT A LIBERAL BUT I SAY GIVE HIM JUSTICE FOR HIS ACTS!
LadyRavensWing

« Reply #114 on: 06 20, 15, 02:40:16:PM » Reply

d2duhbrains,

NOT all of us...

I say that roof should pay for his crimes with his own life..

Let Justice prevail!

Dismissed..,

Ldy R.* 
1965hawks

« Reply #115 on: 06 20, 15, 02:42:02:PM » Reply

sweetwater5s9: The Confederate Battle Flag never flew as a State Flag since its sole purpose was to distinguish the two armies from each other. It has become the most misunderstood and abused symbol in our great nation.

sweetwater5s9,

You're attacking a straw man and ignoring the issue at hand: the decision to hoist the Stars and Bars atop the South Carolina State Capitol Building wasn't meant to honour fallen Johnny Rebs; it was intended as a gesture of overt and uncompromising defiance to federally mandated integration.
KensanIV

« Reply #116 on: 06 20, 15, 10:26:54:PM » Reply

Read this Loser.  You might learn something.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederate_Memorial_(Arlington_National_Cemetery)
D2D

« Reply #117 on: 06 20, 15, 10:33:33:PM » Reply

Yet, liberals insist slavery going on today is unimportant because its current practitioners are Muslim!

Liberals find it easy to condemn slavery that ended 150 years ago because no who practiced it is still alive able to defend themselves or be offended!

sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #118 on: 06 21, 15, 11:30:52:AM » Reply

It wasn’t until the late 1950’s and 1960’s that the Confederate Battle Flag was used by the KKK and other “hate” groups. Those that use the flag to honor their ancestors do not promote the hate and stupid ideas that those who abuse it do. They have many blacks that also respect the flag due to the fact that their ancestors served with the Confederate Army. The Confederate Battle Flag was designed to save lives in July of 1861; it was approved for use in September of 1861. What is brought forth when a person or group condemns the Confederate Battle Flag is the total ignorance of the history behind the flag and the facts, which surround it. It is these misunderstood facts, which have tempered an otherwise honorable flag into a flag of controversy by those who have been fed this misinformation and ignorance of facts about the flag.

The one flag that flew the longest and was actually the founder of slavery was the British Flag. The British Flag flew over slavery for 167 years before the United States became the United States. Under the United States flag slavery grew for 89 years. Neither of these flags is hated, as much as the Confederate Battle Flag, why is this? One reason is that through misinformation and prejudice, it has been cast as such.

The Truth About The Confederate Battle Flag
The Sierra Times
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #119 on: 06 21, 15, 11:31:52:AM » Reply

((You're attacking a straw man and ignoring the issue at hand: the decision to hoist the Stars and Bars atop the South Carolina State Capitol Building))

Many people call the Confederate Battle Flag the “Stars and Bars”. The Stars and Bars came to be on March 4, 1861 when the Committee on a Proper Flag for the Confederate States of America wrote;

“That the flag of the Confederate States of America shall consist of a red field with a white space extending horizontally through the center, and equal in width to one-third the width of the flag. The red space above and below to be the same width as the white. The union blue extending down through the white space and stopping at the lower red space. In the center of the union a circle of white stars, corresponding in number with the States in the Confederacy.”

The Sons of Confederate Veterans adopted the Confederate Battle Flag as part of their logo in 1896, long before any “hate” group began to abuse the flag. They did this to honor all the men who died while fighting behind the Confederate Battle Flag. To these men and women, this is a tribute to their ancestors. They, like many others, do not like the wrongful abuse of the Confederate battle Flag by the “hate” groups that use it to promote their wrongful ideas.

The Truth About The Confederate Battle Flag
The Sierra Times
Pages: 1 ... 9 10  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Liberals, do you believe Roof should be executed for murdering 9?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory