Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 09:51:24:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653421 Posts in 297920 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: The head of the NAACP in Spokane, Washington is white. But she doesn't 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: The head of the NAACP in Spokane, Washington is white. But she doesn't  (Read 1268 times)
willam

Formerly known as lm-oregon

« on: 06 12, 15, 11:53:31:AM » Reply

believe she needs to own that fact. She doesn't believe she is the child of two white Americans, either. She just decided she is black, African American black. Just because. She isn't the mother of her self declared son, she is actually his sister. She is white. Her "son"/actual brother is white too. But that isn't a fact she wants to own either.

Soooooo really - who is she? Does the NAACP need this messed up human form mucking up her personal race issues, not really actually "representing" the black race at all?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/06/12/spokane-naacp-president-ethnicity-questions/71110110/[/COLOR]]http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/06/12/spokane-naacp-president-ethnicity-questions/71110110/
caserio1

« Reply #1 on: 06 12, 15, 04:18:50:PM » Reply

the naacp is non judgemental

you oughta try it
willam

« Reply #2 on: 06 13, 15, 03:06:22:AM » Reply

They have no problem with someone lying about being black? Deceitfully promoting herself as something she is NOT?

You have got to be kidding. The credibility of the NAACP is on crack if they believe this sleeping dog lying head of the Spokane chapter of the NAACP is honorably representing all black Americans.
caserio1

« Reply #3 on: 06 13, 15, 10:13:34:AM » Reply

cas knows people like you very well

you have no idea what the black problem is but have no hesitation in spewing an ill

informed opinion

usually ridiculous
caserio1

« Reply #4 on: 06 13, 15, 12:27:50:PM » Reply

yer nuts
willam

« Reply #5 on: 06 13, 15, 01:16:49:PM » Reply

Rachel Dolexzal knows all because she afixes her hair and tones her skin artificially?

Eastern European white she is. Montana white she was raised.

She is not black. Never will be. And she can only admit she FEELS for those who are black because she observes their lives - from the outside.

She can't assert she knows all - because she is "black". That is a lie she now has to own. And so must the NAACP. Or they could can her - and cleanse themselves of ALL OF HER self promoting patent dishonestly. Including falsely reporting to the police she was a victim of anything.

Turns out all of that - is just another string of lies - Dolezal created - to once again self promote herself. Not help out any black person.
caserio1

« Reply #6 on: 06 13, 15, 03:58:01:PM » Reply

yer crazy, do you know that?

hating someone you don't even know cuz they wanna call themselves something you doan approve of

betcha you have a few more pressing problems than that

cas can name one obvious one
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 06 13, 15, 10:03:34:PM » Reply

WHY IS NO ONE ASKING IF SHE LIED ABOUT HER RACE TO GET A SCHOLARSHIP TO AN ALL BLACK COLLEGE? THAT WOULD BE A CRIME!
willam

« Reply #8 on: 06 14, 15, 11:19:29:AM » Reply

I am not crazy. I have never lied about who I am. And once confronted with the truth - why did Dolezal slither away - hiding out in a clothing store - like a child caught with candy she stole?

Dolezal isn't comfortable being an express liar - or she would have stood tall and OWNED her charade, her lies, her patent misrepresentations about well everything she has claimed to "be".

She can't speak from any perspective of being a black person - she is NOT black. But she can speak about others who are black - that is called the truth.

I wonder why the NAACP cannot find a way to admit the truth - Dolezal is not black. Dolezal is a white woman who wishes to represent another race. What's wrong with "that", NAACP? The TRUTH.
caserio1

« Reply #9 on: 06 14, 15, 11:24:58:AM » Reply

one of the cardinal symptoms of crazy is ignoring replies to questions

you ignore all replies

thus...........
willam

« Reply #10 on: 06 14, 15, 12:25:57:PM » Reply

caserio - you know better than that. What am I "ignoring". I am calling HER OUT for her actions of choice.

Her lies. Her deceitful conduct. Her abuse of race for self embellishment and professional claim.

How am I not playing "fair" or sticking to the published truth we know about Rachel Dolezal to date?

Come on, caserio... Agree to disagree. That's all you got.

I challenge YOU to critique the NAACP about their stance on this woman's conduct of choice and lies of choice.
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #11 on: 06 14, 15, 04:19:28:PM » Reply

I wonder why the NAACP cannot find a way to admit the truth -

BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO EMBARRASSED BY THIS SITUATION, SO THEY FALL BACK ON SOME PC BULLSHIT! NOW ABOUT THAT SCHOLARSHIP WOULDN'T THAT BE A FELONY?
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: The head of the NAACP in Spokane, Washington is white. But she doesn't
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory