Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 10:06:27:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653426 Posts in 297920 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Sneaky Way To Register Guns!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 ... 54 Print
Author Topic: Sneaky Way To Register Guns!!!  (Read 28344 times)
wvit1001

« Reply #168 on: 06 03, 15, 02:02:40:PM » Reply

And I have more than just homeowner's insurance sweaty.  I also have an umbrella policy which covers liability beyond regular insurance limits and covers all my possessions whether at home or anywhere.
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #169 on: 06 03, 15, 02:19:42:PM » Reply

Sweatwater,

Exactly...dems want you unable to afford the insurance...and force you to dispose of them
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #170 on: 06 03, 15, 02:23:44:PM » Reply

And I have more than just homeowner's insurance sweaty.  I also have an umbrella policy which covers liability beyond regular insurance limits and covers all my possessions whether at home or anywhere.

So, your saying your policy(s) cover liability from Criminal Acts?.  After all, if not a criminal act, you have no liability to insure, and I'll put $100 on the line that says your Policy(s) do not cover liability from a Criminal Act.
wvit1001

« Reply #171 on: 06 03, 15, 02:29:03:PM » Reply

No, not criminal acts. No policy covers you if you are purposefully doing something illegal.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #172 on: 06 03, 15, 05:53:27:PM » Reply

When the various countries of the world that have now banned guns started to implement their programs, they ALL started with REGISTRATION.

They said, don't worry, we're just simply having all guns registered as a paperwork procedure. You can keep them, no problem. (Sounds like SOBama
  saying you can keep your health insurance plan if you like it!!!!!)

Then, after the guns were all registered for a while, they said that everyone was required to turn them in "for public safety". The law-abiding people
  that had registered their guns in compliance had no choice but to turn them in since the Govt already knew about them. That left the ONLY guns
  in the hands of the folks that broke the law by NOT registering their guns, aka CRIMINALS!!!!!

The law-abiding folks were now sitting ducks with no protection against the armed criminals. This has happened in EVERY country that banned guns!!

The saying is TRUE and FACTUAL: WHEN GUNS ARE OUTLAWED, ONLY OUTLAWS WILL HAVE GUNS!
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #173 on: 06 03, 15, 06:08:39:PM » Reply

If it was ONLY about liability, they would only require you to have a general policy that covers liability for firearms, period.

But, they want to know what kind you have and the serial numbers.

That's not INSURANCE, that's REGISTRATION!!!!!

REGISTRATION is the first step to CONFISCATION!!!!!

Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #174 on: 06 03, 15, 08:49:40:PM » Reply

No, not criminal acts. No policy covers you if you are purposefully doing something illegal.

Why then would anyone need "Insurance" for their Fire Arms?
wvit1001

« Reply #175 on: 06 03, 15, 10:53:47:PM » Reply

accidents.  say you shoot somebody in some confrontation while out one night and they decide to then sue you or their relatives decide to sue you if you kill them.

who is paying for your attorney? 

what if you get into a confrontation with someone and have to shoot them but one of your shots hits someone down the street who you didn't even see.  who is going to pay for the medical bills to that person?  who is going to pay for your attorney when they sue you?

what if your down at the range and you inadvertently shot someone with an accidental discharge, it happens all the time.  who is paying for there medical bills and your attorney when they sue you?
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #176 on: 06 03, 15, 10:59:20:PM » Reply

I see the poster advocating this insurance has not identified a Company and Underwriter willing to write a policy of this nature?
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #177 on: 06 03, 15, 11:05:41:PM » Reply

What Normal Person goes out and ends up in a "confrontation" that ends with gunfire? ? ? ? ? ? ?

wet-xxxx.....  What kind of places do YOU go to? ? ? ? ? ? ?  Do you live in the ghetto? ? ? ? ? ?

Oh, and BTW......  Gun Ranges are posted with signs that say "Enter At Your Own Risk".  No suits happening there!!!
wvit1001

« Reply #178 on: 06 03, 15, 11:05:47:PM » Reply

yeah I did, you'll have to look back.  or you can check on the NRA website, they have policies you can purchase and that they endorse.
wvit1001

« Reply #179 on: 06 03, 15, 11:06:55:PM » Reply

I didn't say me.  I don't carry a gun.   I said you.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 ... 54 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Sneaky Way To Register Guns!!!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory