Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 06:44:24:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653368 Posts in 297919 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Sneaky Way To Register Guns!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 54 Print
Author Topic: Sneaky Way To Register Guns!!!  (Read 28337 times)
wvit1001

« Reply #156 on: 06 03, 15, 09:48:59:AM » Reply

Like most insurance the above NRA endorsed insurance say "unintentionally" caused injuries.

This is where you have to buy an rider for self defense.  Since shooting someone breaking into your home or threatening you isn't "unintentional".  Intentional shootings aren't covered in most policies.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #157 on: 06 03, 15, 10:50:04:AM » Reply

NRA-endorsed Personal Firearms Liability Insurance protects you against liability suits up to $1,000,000 for any injuries you unintentionally cause while hunting or trapping on public or private land. This coverage also covers you while shooting in competitions or at private shooting ranges.

It is not
violence liability insurance Democrats want to require of all gun owners that will be calculated using several factors.  The NRA is in opposition to requiring gun owners to buy gun violence policies.

Gun violence liability insurance would impose fewer charges on an antique Civil War rifle owner who keeps his or her firearm on a wall display and very high premiums for someone who owns a semi-automatic rifle or handgun deemed scary or unworthy of ownership by ignorant anti-gun fanatics.

The proposal is part of an ongoing attempt to "price gun owners out of existence," particularly the law-abiding poor who live in crime-ridden areas and need protection the most. Criminals would ignore the law.

It will never pass the House so the point is moot.

http://www.locktonaffinity.com/nrains/excess.htm
wvit1001

« Reply #158 on: 06 03, 15, 11:04:44:AM » Reply

Still won't answer a simple question eh sweaty. 

You do know your an idiot don't you.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #159 on: 06 03, 15, 11:06:08:AM » Reply

NRA-endorsed Personal Firearms Liability Insurance protects you against liability suits up to $1,000,000 for any injuries you unintentionally cause while hunting or trapping on public or private land. This coverage also covers you while shooting in competitions or at private shooting ranges.

It is not
violence liability insurance Democrats want to require/force on all gun owners.  The NRA is in opposition to requiring gun owners to buy gun violence policies.   So am I.

You are a fool, wvit.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #160 on: 06 03, 15, 11:19:07:AM » Reply

As an NRA member, you are eligible to receive $2,500 ArmsCare Firearms Insurance. This insurance is available at no cost to you but it must be activated to take effect.

ArmsCare Firearms Insurance provides NRA members with protection for their firearms and accessories include scopes, rings, mounts, slings and sling swivels, which are attached to the insured firearm.

With ArmsCare Firearms Insurance, guns and accessories are protected from the following:

• Direct physical loss
  • Damage
  • Fire
  • Theft (Theft from a vehicle is covered when it is the result of breaking and entering a locked vehicle or locked portion of the vehicle.)

Firearms do not need to be scheduled and serial numbers are not required.

http://www.locktonaffinity.com/nrains/ArmsCare.htm
wvit1001

« Reply #161 on: 06 03, 15, 11:24:32:AM » Reply

Do you carry insurance on your guns sweaty?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #162 on: 06 03, 15, 11:25:46:AM » Reply

Do you carry insurance on your guns sweaty?
That is none of your business, Thug!

Using over regulation to strip people of their constitutional rights is what a savage would do!
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #163 on: 06 03, 15, 11:26:11:AM » Reply

The legal implications of being involved in an act of self-defense could cost you as much as $100,000.

Self-defense Insurance protects you and your assets.

This NRA-endorsed Self-defense Insurance bundles both Self-defense and Personal Firearms Protection coverage, and provides Civil Defense and Liability, Criminal Defense Reimbursement, Concealed Carry Liability and Bodily Injury or Property Damage if you are involved in an act
of self-defense.

Cost:

$400 annually:

$500,000 combined single limit with a $100,000 criminal defense reimbursement sub-limit.

http://www.locktonaffinity.com/nrains/defense.htm
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #164 on: 06 03, 15, 11:27:19:AM » Reply

I am an NRA member wvit, are you?
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #165 on: 06 03, 15, 11:35:05:AM » Reply

I wonder if the poster who advocates gun violence insurance has researched and found a Company and Underwriter willing too issue a policy of this nature?  Oh wait...the Government will be willing (much like Flood Insurance) too issue that policy as long as I tell them what kind of weapon(s) I own, serial numbers and if and when I sell any.  BTW..if a bad guy(s) break into my home and I dispatch them with a golf club...will my home owners umbrella policy cover me if I am sued by the dead guy(s) family? 
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #166 on: 06 03, 15, 11:39:28:AM » Reply

Home insurance covers both theft and vandalism.

That is what wvit and most of us who own a home have...   It is not what the Democrats are pushing with violence insurance policies for gun owners if wvit is even a gun owner....
wvit1001

« Reply #167 on: 06 03, 15, 01:39:44:PM » Reply

what's the difference in these violence insurance policies and regular liability policies sweaty? 
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 54 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Sneaky Way To Register Guns!!!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory