Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 06:47:32:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Sneaky Way To Register Guns!!! 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 54 Print
Author Topic: Sneaky Way To Register Guns!!!  (Read 28381 times)
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #24 on: 05 31, 15, 09:18:32:PM » Reply

Wow...I knew the loons were dumb...but an umbrella policy is not the type of insurance the dems would demand Gun Owners Carry. They would want each weapon individually covered with type and serial number recorded. Than...the government could force premiums to astronomical levels and make gun ownership impossible.   Loons really are not the brightest bulbs in the pack!!
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #25 on: 05 31, 15, 09:57:24:PM » Reply

jst-the-fax......   You NAILED it!!!   

A Fed-mandated Ins Program would collect ALL the data surrounding each and every gun and the owner!

They would know where they are and what they are and who has them!!! They could decide who is ALLOWED to keep them
   for various "safety reasons" and who is "irresponsible" and must turn them in. The Rules would be at the whim of the
   "authorities".

They could raise the Ins Premiums to such a level that few people could afford them. The fines for NOT having the "Insurance"
   would be such that one's only choice would be to turn in the guns!!!!

It's not about insurance or anything other than taking guns away from Americans!!!!!
KensanIV

« Reply #26 on: 05 31, 15, 10:38:50:PM » Reply

The  reality of truth still comes back to the same logic. "When guns are outlawed...only outlaws will have guns."  It does not matter what sort of scheme the government comes up with to determine who has guns and where they are. Being it insurance, registration or admiration of your collection.

The outlaws or the crooks who roam the streets of our major cities ARE NEVER GOING TO REGISTER OR ALLOW THE AUTHORITIES TO KNOW WHERE THEIR GUNS ARE.

The reality is that not much will change except that the average citizen will follow the new laws or mandates because that is what good citizens do.

The crooks or the bad actors will always have access to guns. 
wvit1001

« Reply #27 on: 05 31, 15, 10:48:45:PM » Reply

You guys are idiots. Nobody is seriously trying to take hours guns away from you. You just make up stupid shit to be afraid if.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #28 on: 05 31, 15, 11:08:04:PM » Reply

Don't you Lib-idiots ever ask "What could possibly go wrong?"?

Everything the Govt plans to do is always A-OK with you? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #29 on: 06 01, 15, 12:01:29:AM » Reply

You guys are idiots. Nobody is seriously trying to take hours guns away from you. You just make up stupid shit to be afraid if.
Another liberal lie!

Liberals have been trying since the Wilson administration to strip Americans of the Second Amendment rights!
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #30 on: 06 01, 15, 10:47:15:AM » Reply

You're the idiot, but at least you are not so dumb that you don't realize that IS something to be afraid of.   Hell, all I have to do is read the posts of anti-gun loons on this board, and they would be perfectly content to take our guns away with no qualms about it.   They were perfectly fine with DC gun laws that prevented people from owning hand guns.  Perfectly fine.  It's not a question of their ideology, but a question of how far we let them run with it. 
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #31 on: 06 01, 15, 10:55:49:AM » Reply

So you do not mind being forced to buy a separate policy just for your firearms, wvit?

How will insurance help gun crime with criminals where most of the injuries result?
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #32 on: 06 01, 15, 11:18:59:AM » Reply

Yup...given the right numbers in the House. Senate and White House...dems would move quickly to put together a BS piece of Legislation effectively making gun ownership impossible as a major stepping stone toward seeding sovereignty to the UN and One World Government!

* Jeff Cooper quote.jpg (98.47 KB, 311x311 - viewed 111 times.)
wvit1001

« Reply #33 on: 06 01, 15, 11:23:05:AM » Reply

Even when the democrates have had the House and the Senate they've never tried to outlaw guns in our country.  You nuts get riled up easily about things that won't and have never happened.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #34 on: 06 01, 15, 11:27:42:AM » Reply

Never heard of the Machine gun ban, the assault weapons ban, the "Saturday Night Special" ban, etc., Wvit?

You are a damned liar!

You should be ashamed of yourself but instead you are proud of your deceit!
wvit1001

« Reply #35 on: 06 01, 15, 11:39:05:AM » Reply

there isn't and never has been a machine gun ban. 

there was no assualt weapons ban.

and cheap handguns are everywhere.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 54 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Sneaky Way To Register Guns!!!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory