Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 12:02:43:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663035 Posts in 298837 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Sneaky Way To Register Guns!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 ... 54 Print
Author Topic: Sneaky Way To Register Guns!!!  (Read 29467 times)
wvit1001

« Reply #312 on: 06 07, 15, 04:23:10:PM » Reply

wavy, you seem to only base you ideas and opinions from goofy emails and cartoons your buddies send you.   
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #313 on: 06 07, 15, 11:03:36:PM » Reply

WORDS FROM THE FOUNDING FATHERS ON THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people.... To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.... " --George Mason"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. " --Thomas Jefferson

"Arms in the hands of citizens may be used at individual discretion . . . in private self-defense. " --John Adams

"The Constitution s hall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. " --Samuel Adams

" . . arms discourage and keep invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. ... Horrid mischief would ensue were [the law-abiding] deprived of the use of them. " --Thomas Paine

"[The Constitution preserves] the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation...[where] the government s are afraid to trust the people with arms." --James Madison

"A militia, when properly formed, are in fact the people themselves...and include all men capable of bearing arms...To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms and be taught alike...how to use them." --Richard Henry Lee

"A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed." --Amendment II, Constitution of the United States
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #314 on: 06 07, 15, 11:32:20:PM » Reply

No, I base my ideas and opinions on reality. I'm not sure what you use.
Yet your reality is not reality!

Reality proves you wrong every day!

Gun control only controls the law abiding!

You know this to be true but still insist on doing what you know is wrong!
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #315 on: 06 07, 15, 11:35:55:PM » Reply

From the Duke Univ. website:

TEN MYTHS ABOUT GUN CONTROL

http://people.duke.edu/~gnsmith/articles/myths.htm

WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #316 on: 06 07, 15, 11:35:55:PM » Reply

From the Duke Univ. website:

TEN MYTHS ABOUT GUN CONTROL

http://people.duke.edu/~gnsmith/articles/myths.htm

wvit1001

« Reply #317 on: 06 08, 15, 09:31:57:AM » Reply

Sorry goofy but this isn't from duke university
wvit1001

« Reply #318 on: 06 08, 15, 09:33:31:AM » Reply

"Copyright October 1994, NRA Institute for Legislative Action. This is the electronic version of the "10 Myths of Gun Control" brochure distributed by NRA. To obtain paper copies of this brochure, please call NRA Grassroots at 800/392-8683."
wvit1001

« Reply #319 on: 06 08, 15, 09:35:26:AM » Reply

The NRA appears to be falsely claiming Duke Univ is the author of "Ten Myths About Control", which is, in fact, a screed written by the NRA.  This web address improperly uses "duke.edu" in a transparent attempt to obtain credibility by misusing the highly regarded reputation of Duke .
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #320 on: 06 08, 15, 09:40:43:AM » Reply

Excerpted from Townhall Magazine's April cover story, "10 Myths About Guns and Gun Control," by Mark Kakkuri:

Myth #3: Civilians do not need a certain type of gun.

“Need is irrelevant,” says Richard Mann, author of the upcoming book “Handgun Training for Personal Protection” and contributing editor to several firearms magazines. An award-winning pistol shooter, Mann has served in law enforcement and the military and has trained personnel in both in defensive shooting.

“Need?” he asks sardonically. “With speed limits at 70 mph we don’t ‘need’ a car that goes any faster, we don’t need iPads, DVRs or microwave ovens. When we start limiting the rights guaranteed by one amendment based on ‘need,’ they will all soon suffer.”

Beyond Mann’s philosophical point, a practical matter that often arises in firearms discussions is that of ammunition capacity, whether for rifles or pistols. How many rounds, for example, does a civilian need for his or her pistol for a typical self-defense situation?

Civilians have occasional need for high-volume magazines for pistols, such as when thwarting the attack of multiple assailants, says Ayoob, but most self-defense encounters will not require much ammunition.

“However, you’ll never hear anyone who’s been in a gunfight say, ‘I wish I was carrying less ammunition than I was,’” he says.

Ayoob says civilians consider police officers to be the resident experts on firearms and naturally like to do what the officers do in terms of choosing guns: “So if police carry a polymer pistol that holds 16 rounds of .40 such as a Glock 22, that’s what they will think is best. The cops must know what are the best tools to defeat the bad guys in the area.”

Myth #5: An AR-15 is inherently more dangerous than other semi-automatic firearms.

No firearm gets more attention than the ubiquitous AR-15. Although made by multiple manufacturers in a myriad of configurations with scores of accessories, these “black rifles” or “modern sporting rifles” are both praised and condemned and usually the first target of liberal gun control legislation. As such, the myth persists that they’re more dangerous than other semi-automatics.

“Reporters and activists sometimes write this because they don’t know better,” says Mike Bazinet, public affairs director for the Newtown, Conn.-based National Shooting Sports Foundation. “Some activists don’t know better or they may actually want to confuse matters in the public mind in pursuit of their public policy objectives. Rifles of any kind are rarely used in criminal activity.”

cont @

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/elisabethmeinecke/2013/03/20/10-gun-myths-debunked-n1537939
wvit1001

« Reply #321 on: 06 08, 15, 09:53:44:AM » Reply

That's better. Attribute this goofy shit to the actual goofs that wrote it.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #322 on: 06 08, 15, 09:58:29:AM » Reply

It was not written by the NRA, not the article I posted.   And, btw, it isn't goofy, only factual.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #323 on: 06 08, 15, 10:02:57:AM » Reply

The NRA appears to be falsely claiming Duke Univ is the author of "Ten Myths About Control"

Now there is a myth as the NRA never falsely claims anyone else for their copyrighted material.   They stand behind their facts.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 ... 54 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Sneaky Way To Register Guns!!!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory