Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 12:31:22:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660233 Posts in 298567 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Be Prepared... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Be Prepared...  (Read 187 times)
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« on: 05 22, 15, 11:48:21:AM » Reply

to have church leaders turn their backs on the Boy Scouts of America.  (they's already done that to the Girl Scouts)

Boy Scouts President Calls for End of Gay Leader Ban

The president of the Boy Scouts of America on Thursday urged the organization to drop its ban on gay troop leaders and other adult volunteers, saying the outdated policy would eventually crumble under the weight of social, political and legal forces.

Robert Gates, the former secretary of defense, said in a speech to the Scouts' national meeting, "We can act on our own or we can be forced to act. But either way, I suspect we don't have a lot of time.

We must deal with the world as it is, not as we might wish it to be."

Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #1 on: 05 22, 15, 11:55:18:AM » Reply

to have church leaders turn their backs on the Boy Scouts of America

If they cave in to the homosexual lobby, all of us should turn our backs on them.
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #2 on: 05 22, 15, 11:57:38:AM » Reply

Ya!!!  They need to be forced to put Child Molesters in leadership positions too.
bhsgrad1972

There is a SEVERE lack of common sense these days.

« Reply #3 on: 05 22, 15, 12:00:53:PM » Reply

My church has sponsored a troop for many years.  My church also continues to teach exactly what the Bible says:  that homosexual acts are SINFUL.  If the BSA continues down this path, I think my church will have to quit being a troop sponsor.

The Bible does say that you cannot serve two masters.  So either we serve God as we say we do, or we cave in to the forces of sin - and if we do that, we don't deserve to call ourselves a Bible-believing church.

Personally, I would like to see my church cut ties with the BSA if this does become official policy, and instead apply to sponsor a Trail Life USA unit.  Trail Life USA is a CHRISTIAN alternative to the Boy Scouts.
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #4 on: 05 22, 15, 02:12:42:PM » Reply

I wonder why daniel supports child molesting churches...
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 05 22, 15, 02:16:20:PM » Reply

Trail Life USA is a CHRISTIAN alternative to the Boy Scouts.

So there are alternatives for parents and their children...  Good.

http://www.traillifeusa.com/
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #6 on: 05 22, 15, 02:37:46:PM » Reply

why do conservatives so hate American institutions like the Boy Scouts of America? 
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #7 on: 05 22, 15, 02:49:31:PM » Reply

I wonder why dan supports child molesting churches

You're confused johniel.  I said we should all turn our backs on the child molesters.  Pay attention next time.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #8 on: 05 22, 15, 02:50:56:PM » Reply

why do conservatives so hate American institutions like the Boy Scouts of America?

We don't.  Liberals do.  That's why you are attacking the Boy Scouts, trying to force sexual perversion on them.
bhsgrad1972

There is a SEVERE lack of common sense these days.

« Reply #9 on: 05 22, 15, 02:56:05:PM » Reply

I do NOT "hate" the Boy Scouts of America.  Many of our country's leaders were Scouts in their youth.  For many years, the organization did a fine job of training boys to become leaders of men.

The problem is that the organization has caved in to the "Gaystapo" and voluntarily lowered their own standards.  The Boy Scout oath contains the words "morally straight", but with the admission of openly homosexual boys, that is no longer true.  Once they allow openly homosexual leaders, I fully expect that there will be more instances where young boys will be molested.  NO, I do NOT believe that all homosexuals are pedophiles; I know that is not true - but for those who do wish to prey on young boys, if they can convince a local Boy Scout troop to allow them to become leaders, they won't have to look elsewhere; there will be plenty of boys right there.

This organization fought all the way to the Supreme Court to maintain their right as a private organization to choose their own membership and their own leadership - and they prevailed.  It is so sad to see them throwing that precious right away.
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #10 on: 05 22, 15, 02:57:53:PM » Reply

sure you do hate the Boy Scouts of America bhsgrad1972.

you're a religous extreemist who hates American institutions like the Boy Scouts of America.

plain as day.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #11 on: 05 22, 15, 03:00:07:PM » Reply

sure you do hate the Boy Scouts of America bhsgrad1972.

you're a religous extreemist who hates American institutions like the Boy Scouts of America.

Clearly not.  You are intentionally misrepresenting her.  It's liberal groups who have launched boycott efforts to pressure the BSA into accepting the homosexual lifestyle.  Liberals (not conservatives) are the ones who don't like the BSA.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Be Prepared...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory