Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 09:32:30:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653715 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: This woman disgusts me 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: This woman disgusts me  (Read 247 times)
bhsgrad1972

There is a SEVERE lack of common sense these days.

« on: 05 22, 15, 10:46:25:AM » Reply

June Shannon, mother of Alanna "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson, thinks that TLC should cancel the Duggars' show after the news broke about Josh Duggar.  She's just pissed off because TLC CANCELLED HER SHOW IMMEDIATELY after it became known that SHE was running around with a known convicted sexual offender AND allowing that man access to her children.

She's even talking SUING TLC over this.

I have NEVER watched any of the shows about the so-called "beauty pageants" for LITTLE GIRLS, and I certainly didn't watch her show, either.  Nor do I watch the Duggars' show.  I'm just not interested in these kinds of TV shows.  I don't know what TLC will eventually have to do with the Duggars' show after the news about their son Josh.  The network may indeed have to cancel the show if there is enough of a public outcry.

I do not think that TLC ought to make their decision based on what THIS WOMAN thinks or says.  She disgusts me.  Just from the news about her and her family, it's apparent to me that she has absolutely NO REASON to open her mouth on this one.  She's no better; when her show was cancelled, she had broken up with Alanna's father, and was DATING the man who MOLESTED HER OLDEST DAUGHTER years earlier, AND ALLOWED THIS MAN AROUND HER YOUNGER CHILDREN, INCLUDING ALANNA.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/05/22/mama-june-declares-1-kids-and-counting-should-be-canceled-as-tlc-airs-marathon/?intcmp=features

Mama June declares '19 Kids and Counting' should be canceled as TLC airs marathonFollowing allegations that “19 Kids and Counting” star Josh Duggar sexually assaulted four of his sisters and another female minor back when he was 14, TLC-- intentionally or not-- sent a strong message by airing a planned “19 Kids and Counting” marathon on Thursday night.

TLC began airing episodes of “19 Kids and Counting” at 7 p.m. that ran through 3 a.m.

Meanwhile, Josh Duggar and his parents Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar released statements about the allegations, referring to the abuse as a “dark and difficult time” that their family went through 12 years ago. They said the events brought them closer to God.

The timing of TLC’s marathon didn’t go unnoticed.

And one former TLC star didn’t hesitate to speak out about how she feels the network should be responding to the Duggar revelations.

June “Mama June” Shannon’s show “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” was shut down in Oct. 2014 after photos surfaced that showed Shannon spending time with a convicted child molester, who was sent to jail for molesting her daughter.

Shannon told TMZ if “19 Kids and Counting” stays on the air, she hopes to sue TLC for shutting down her show abruptly. The man Shannon was snapped with never appeared on her reality show, she noted.

"I read that the Duggar family said this happening with their son brought them closer to God and each other. So they're saying it's O.K….?” Shannon told TMZ. “Hell no."

More at link above.
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #1 on: 05 22, 15, 10:56:13:AM » Reply

Personally, I find the whole "Reality TV" concept enticing only to a sick mind.  Somemore than others.  Honey Boo Boo is abut at the bottom of a very deep barel.
bhsgrad1972

« Reply #2 on: 05 22, 15, 11:07:30:AM » Reply

There are a very few "reality" shows that I find interesting, but the ones that I do watch remind me more of a documentary style, than shows like Here Comes Honey Boo Boo - which I think of as a "reality soap opera" - and I DETEST soap operas.
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 05 22, 15, 01:06:31:PM » Reply

REALITY TV WHETHER IT'S ABOUT BUILDING CARS OR MOTORCYCLES OR PAWN SHOPS OR STORAGE FACILITIES OR CHILDRENS BEAUTY PAGEANTS OR THE "GAG" KARDASHIANS IS ANYTHING BUT REALITY, NONE OF THESE PROGRAMS ARE "REAL" THEY ARE ALL SCRIPTED AND FAKE! ALL OF THE PEOPLE ON THE SHOWS ABOUT BUYING STORAGE FACILITIES HAVE TO JOIN THE ACTORS UNION AND THE FACILITIES ARE "SEEDED" WITH ITEMS!
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #4 on: 05 22, 15, 01:09:45:PM » Reply

I don't know the names or shows of which you speak , and I think I'll keep it that way.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #5 on: 05 22, 15, 01:18:11:PM » Reply

I think the Duggars need to go too...but I thought that the moment they were put on TV.  I think reality TV is stupid.

In reading some of the stories on this, Jim Bob and Michelle tried to handle it themselves when it occurred, as most families might, but after a year, Jim Bob could not accept responsibility for his son's actions and went to the police himself.  Whatever occurred between "an underage boy and underage girls" was not appropriate, and some have said involved his younger sisters, which is disgusting, so it has to be dealt with.  The person I feel sorry for is his wife, who may only now be finding out about this.  Will she be one of those "stand by your man" kinda women?  I find the whole uber religious thing a cop-out too...to make excuses for bad behavior and not really deal with them or  not hold people fully accountable to the extent of the law, which the Bible tells us we are responsible for doing, is also wrong.
pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #6 on: 05 22, 15, 02:28:04:PM » Reply

Josh's wife Anna had full disclosure before marriage.

Hollywood to Hollyweird has always been up, down all around with the best of the best or worst and most violent of movies or television and of course everyone has their own tastes. With the coarsening of society in general and trashdashian tv, thank goodness there are hundreds and hundreds of channels to choose from just like millions of books.

From This Old House/Bob Villa, Cooking, hgtv, History, Discovery, Sports, Golf, Retro, Jeremy Wade River monsters, English Drama, etc., Bruce Jenner coming out, there is something for almost everyone.

The Duggars, the Roloffs from Oregon, and the Little Couple from Tx that will be airing back soon with their two adorable adopted kids have been enjoyable to watch. Also love Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles and NY, that's some good trash reality.

Upy, so true. I first learned of the scripts from that Laguna Beach show on MTV a decade or two ago.
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #7 on: 05 22, 15, 02:31:17:PM » Reply

if it wasn't for people like you paying any attention to those people...media people wouln't cover this crap and capitalize on your purient interests.
bhsgrad1972

« Reply #8 on: 05 22, 15, 02:47:04:PM » Reply

Well, TLC has pulled 19 Kids and Counting from their schedule.  Not unexpected.  Look for many on the left to be really ridiculous with their comments.

As for the Duggar family, if they truly live what they say they believe, they won't do a lot of commenting about it.  Better for them to just accept that this part of their lives is over and move on.  As for their son, Josh, I do hope and pray that he truly is beyond that behavior now.  I do believe that Jesus can work miracles in people's lives.  Perhaps Josh Duggar has received one.

I just hope that June Shannon keeps her disgusting mouth SHUT now.
pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #9 on: 05 22, 15, 03:11:21:PM » Reply

So true, Grad, I find that Honey booboo Mom now wanting to sue, repulsive, egads. Yes the Duggars should move on and keep with their missionary work in their state and surrounding states and the different countries they've been involved in charity work. You're right, Christ can and does work miracles.
bhsgrad1972

« Reply #10 on: 05 22, 15, 03:18:35:PM » Reply

pacifica, June Shannon's oldest daughter was 8 years old when she was molested by this man that June started seeing again last year.

8 YEARS OLD and MOLESTED - at an age when she should have been allowed to be an innocent child

Then years later her own mother brings the molester back into her life and throws it in her daughter's face.  That's just plain SICK.  This woman is all about HER OWN WANTS, and obviously doesn't really care about her children.

If any man had molested my daughter when she was an 8 year old child, he would have been missing some body parts, and would not have had the chance to EVER do it again.
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #11 on: 05 22, 15, 03:29:43:PM » Reply

the fact that bhsgrad1972 pays attention to this media gossip is evidence of what a loser bhsgrad1972 is.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: This woman disgusts me
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About