Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 01:31:20:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660547 Posts in 298599 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: FOX WILL LET THE POLLS DECIDE WHO CAN PARTICIPATE IN GOP DEBATE 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: FOX WILL LET THE POLLS DECIDE WHO CAN PARTICIPATE IN GOP DEBATE  (Read 41 times)
wvit1001

« on: 05 22, 15, 09:43:14:AM » Reply

The network will require contenders to place in the top 10 in an average of the five most recent national polls in the run-up to the event, narrowing what is expected to be a field of 16 or more by the Aug. 6 event in Cleveland. The rule could trigger an early rush of spending by lower-tier candidates seeking to boost their standing in national surveys before the pivotal first forum. Meanwhile, CNN laid out a different approach for the second debate on Sept. 16, which will be split into two parts — one featuring the top 10 candidates in public polling and a second that will include lower-tiered candidates who garner at least 1 percent in polls."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/fox-news-to-limit-the-field-for-first-gop-presidential-debate/2015/05/20/7d4e0386-ff2e-11e4-805c-c3f407e5a9e9_story.html?postshare=6291432154012237

hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #1 on: 05 22, 15, 09:55:36:AM » Reply

i think they should do it like american idol or pro rasslin'.  either let all 21 bozos spew their crap and then have fox viewers phone in their favorites or text them in for whatever rate that is, and then only the top 8 clowns move on to the next round---or-----split the 21 bozos into 7 tag teams with 3 clowns on each team.  when one clown forgets what right wing talking point he was going to spew or what cabinet member he wants to eliminate, then he "tags" another bozo on his team to spew his own version of the fox and rush right wing talking points.  and so on.  and so on.  until finally only 2 or 3 clown tag teams remain. 
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 05 22, 15, 10:05:36:AM » Reply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByGf8lP87HU
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #3 on: 05 22, 15, 11:33:16:AM » Reply

And on the other side, Hillary can debate herself.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 05 22, 15, 11:37:02:AM » Reply

Good idea...   By then you are either worth the American public's time in a debate or not...  They should have cut it to the top 5 or 6.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #5 on: 05 22, 15, 11:39:45:AM » Reply

I think voters should pick the moderator as well.  No more democrat shills (Crowley, Steponallofus, etc.)
wvit1001

« Reply #6 on: 05 22, 15, 11:49:24:AM » Reply

I agree dan, the clown show needs a great ringmaster.  Maybe they can get Cheney, that would be worth the price of a ticket.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 05 22, 15, 01:16:15:PM » Reply

Someone fair and qualified like Chris Wallace, George Will or Bret Baier.    2012 was a disaster with leftwing moderator's biases and lies.   
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #8 on: 05 22, 15, 01:18:37:PM » Reply

i think howey mandell should do it and it should be called Deal or No Deal.  are you willing to pander to teabaggers to get nominated knowing if you do normal people will never vote for your ass in the general election and you will get your ass kicked like mccain and romney? or do you want to keep getting huge checks from the koch brothers, rove and big oil companies in general?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #9 on: 05 22, 15, 01:20:03:PM » Reply

I agree, vit.  The democrats are indeed clowns.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: FOX WILL LET THE POLLS DECIDE WHO CAN PARTICIPATE IN GOP DEBATE
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory